Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. (1364 Views)

Men Also Face Sexual Assaults..not Only Women / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Serendipity2023: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2023
SEXUAL ASSAULTS: DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE GUYS.

I once witnessed when one handsome young guy was sentenced to life imprisonment for raping a minor.
He started wailing.

It was a horrible sight.

I tell young guys around me that the easiest way to waste their lives is to assault a woman sexually by:

Defilement - called so if the woman is a child
or
Rape-- called so if the woman is an adult.

You will likely get life imprisonment for it.

We need more awareness in this regard.

Many men think it's a joke.

You have no business hanging around kids under the age of 18.

In fact, in Lagos now, sexual assault includes penetration of anus, mouth, or any other opening with even finger, Love Machine or any other object.

Parents should also watch their female kids closely.

Stop leaving them with "uncles", gate men, pastors, etc

Most women today were assaulted at a young age by people that were supposed to protect them, people close to them.

I wonder what's the attraction to these innocent kids who have no breasts nor bum bum?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Serendipity2023: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2023
This offence is taken very seriously
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2023
Your last paragraph was epic. Very disgusting animals.
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Serendipity2023: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Your last paragraph was epic. Very disgusting animals.

The thing is annoying
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2023
I never dey where dem catch rapist,but I will really like to beat one very well with my fists.i support raping them through the anus with big stick.they need to feel what they dish out this Is very important
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Serendipity2023: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I never dey where dem catch rapist,but I will really like to beat one very well with my fists.i support raping them through the anus with big stick.they need to feel what they dish out this Is very important
Lol
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Blaky2235(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2023
terrible death to all rapist.
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by DyingFetus: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2023
Rape is not a crime if it's not a child

Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Khd95(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2023
Why rape when you can do soapie??

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Serendipity2023: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Khd95:
Why rape when you can do soapie??

That's the point
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Serendipity2023: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
DyingFetus:
Rape is not a crime if it's not a child

Stop
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Serendipity2023: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Seun
Mynd44
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Serendipity2023: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
We need more awareness on these cases @seun
Mynd44
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Serendipity2023:
SEXUAL ASSAULTS: DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE GUYS.

I once witnessed when one handsome young guy was sentenced to life imprisonment for raping a minor.
He started wailing.

It was a horrible sight.

I tell young guys around me that the easiest way to waste their lives is to assault a woman sexually by:

Defilement - called so if the woman is a child
or
Rape-- called so if the woman is an adult.

You will likely get life imprisonment for it.

We need more awareness in this regard.

Many men think it's a joke.

You have no business hanging around kids under the age of 18.

In fact, in Lagos now, sexual assault includes penetration of anus, mouth, or any other opening with even finger, Love Machine or any other object.

Parents should also watch their female kids closely.

Stop leaving them with "uncles", gate men, pastors, etc

Most women today were assaulted at a young age by people that were supposed to protect them, people close to them.

I wonder what's the attraction to these innocent kids who have no breasts nor bum bum?

You are writing with emotions and making your write up filled with exaggerations.

Everyone should stay clear of falling short of the law, minors should be protected at all times against predators wether male of female.

Those who fall short of the law should be jailed.
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:

What's the difference between their crimes and the crime you are dreaming to carry out?

While trying to do jungle justice, when the person kicks the bucket that's when you will know the difference between murder and "beat one very sella awith my fist"
Re: Sexual Assaults: Don't Waste Your Life Guys. by Serendipity2023: 12:11pm On Jan 04
new year

(1) (Reply)

Which Hand Should Give You A Handjob? / Whose Children Are These? Watch What These Two High School Girls Were Caught Doi / Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.