Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl (17696 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Chukwuka319(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21
Serendipity2023:
SEXUAL ASSAULTS: DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE GUYS.

I once witnessed when one handsome young guy was sentenced to life imprisonment for raping a minor.
He started wailing.

It was a horrible sight.

I tell young guys around me that the easiest way to waste their lives is to assault a woman sexually by:

Defilement - called so if the woman is a child
or
Rape-- called so if the woman is an adult.

You will likely get life imprisonment for it.

We need more awareness in this regard.

Many men think it's a joke.

You have no business hanging around kids under the age of 18.

In fact, in Lagos now, sexual assault includes penetration of anus, mouth, or any other opening with even finger, Love Machine or any other object.

Parents should also watch their female kids closely.

Stop leaving them with "uncles", gate men, pastors, etc

Most women today were assaulted at a young age by people that were supposed to protect them, people close to them.

I wonder what's the attraction to these innocent kids who have no breasts nor bum bum?

https://www.nairaland.com/7883504/sexual-assaults-dont-waste-life
It's really unfortunate but still many won't tame their lust till it destroys them.
90% of rapists are those familiar to the victims.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by SharingIsLife(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by ufuosman(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21
Na wa
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by minakechandesu: 12:18pm On Jan 21
https://community.claris.com/en/s/idea/087Vy000000004rIAA/detail
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Police Officer simply identified as Emmanuel has been arrested and detained after he allegedly defiled a 13-year-old girl in his office at the Bori Area Command in Khana Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Emmanuel, attached to the Bori Area Command, was said to have been detained at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department of the State Police Command on the orders of the Commissioner of Police, Olatunji Disu.

Narrating the incident to newsmen in Port Harcourt, the state capital on Saturday, the teenager’s aunty who gave her name as Love, said she sent the girl on an errand last Friday but was surprised that the girl did not return home that day, hence she started looking for her.

The teenager’s guardian explained that the girl, however, came back the next morning, Saturday, January 13, 2024, and when she interrogated her, the girl narrated how the police officer held her that evening and defiled her in his office at the Bori Area Command till dawn.

She stated, “When she came back around 8am the following day, I asked her where she was coming from and where she slept last night.

“She told me that one police officer with two stars at the Area Command held her in his office at the Area Command, Bori, and raped her till daybreak.

“That he (officer) threatened to shoot her if she shouted. So because of that, she kept quiet. So when she came back I checked her as a mother and saw that somebody had touched her.”

Love said she immediately reported the matter to the Bori Police Division, adding that the girl identified the errant cop before she was taken to the hospital by the Investigating Police Officer at the police division where the incident was reported.

She added, “They now took her to their (police) hospital. The coctor on duty confirmed that there was penetration.”

She confirmed that Emmanuel’s colleagues took him to the SCID in Port Harcourt where he is being detained, even as she demanded justice for the teenager.

“All I want is for this matter to be properly investigated because he (the policeman) is still denying. So I want justice to be served,” the girl’s distraught aunt said.

Meanwhile, a rights group, Rainbow Watch And Development Centre that has been following up on the case has called for an unbiased and thorough investigation into the incident.

Executive Director of the group, Michael Gbarale, in a statement made available to newsmen, described the development as unfortunate, saying the matter must not be swept under the carpet to serve as a deterrent to randy officers.

The statement read, “We commend the Commissioner of Police for the arrest of the officer who allegedly defiled a 13-year-old girl and transferred the case to the SCIID for proper investigation.

“We demand an unbiased and thorough investigation into the incident with a view to ensure that justice is served to all the parties concerned. We will closely monitor and follow the case to its logical conclusion.”

When contacted on Saturday evening, the spokesperson for the state police command, Grace Iringe-Koko, confirmed the incident and arrest of the police officer, saying that the investigation is still ongoing on the matter.

She stated, “The police officer denied that nothing of such happened, But Yes, I can confirm that he has been arrested and in custody. Investigation is ongoing to unravel what really happened and the appropriate disciplinary measures will be taken if he is found culpable.”

Source: https://punchng.com/rivers-policeman-arrested-for-defiling-13-year-old-girl/
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Renman: 12:20pm On Jan 21
Jennyclay:
It’s so sad we are not safe in the hands of Nigerian men. undecided

Fathers defiling daughters undecided
Policemen defiling toddlers undecided
Pastors defiling ladies undecided

That was how one foolish upcoming pastor said God told him I’m the one for him that I should come and visit him in his house. He should Thank God I was in a good mood when he make that nonsense statement, I would have insulted the hell out of him. undecided

Honestly, I hate Nigerian men!!
It's because you look like Olosho in your Appearance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Lanre1st(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21
Jennyclay:

That was how one foolish upcoming pastor said God told him I’m the one for him that I should come and visit him in his house. He should Thank God I was in a good mood when he make that nonsense statement, I would have insulted the hell out of him. undecided

Check yourself!
If they keep defiling you, how vulnerable you are. Are you easy to caught girl, come to my house for urgent 2k
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by adolfHitler1934: 12:23pm On Jan 21
Why put this beautiful officer's picture here instead of the accused?

Nigeria Police is as useless as the "P" in Psychology. Criminals!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Dennisochampa: 12:26pm On Jan 21
He should be hanged from his balls.....
Useless urchin...
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by IPG25(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21
No wicked shall go unpunished
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Chukwuka319(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21
All rapists deserve life imprisonment.Full stop
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by onadana: 12:28pm On Jan 21
kestolove95:
How do they penetrate all this under age girls still surprise mi...

Underage...ke... some of them nah express road
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by ColonelMichael: 12:30pm On Jan 21
Jennyclay:

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by IsellSmartTvs: 12:32pm On Jan 21
Manhood to back room….life can happen so fast
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by SamoraWarrior: 12:34pm On Jan 21
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Police Officer simply identified as Emmanuel has been arrested and detained after he allegedly defiled a 13-year-old girl in his office at the Bori Area Command in Khana Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Emmanuel, attached to the Bori Area Command, was said to have been detained at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department of the State Police Command on the orders of the Commissioner of Police, Olatunji Disu.

Narrating the incident to newsmen in Port Harcourt, the state capital on Saturday, the teenager’s aunty who gave her name as Love, said she sent the girl on an errand last Friday but was surprised that the girl did not return home that day, hence she started looking for her.

The teenager’s guardian explained that the girl, however, came back the next morning, Saturday, January 13, 2024, and when she interrogated her, the girl narrated how the police officer held her that evening and defiled her in his office at the Bori Area Command till dawn.

She stated, “When she came back around 8am the following day, I asked her where she was coming from and where she slept last night.

“She told me that one police officer with two stars at the Area Command held her in his office at the Area Command, Bori, and raped her till daybreak.

“That he (officer) threatened to shoot her if she shouted. So because of that, she kept quiet. So when she came back I checked her as a mother and saw that somebody had touched her.”

Love said she immediately reported the matter to the Bori Police Division, adding that the girl identified the errant cop before she was taken to the hospital by the Investigating Police Officer at the police division where the incident was reported.

She added, “They now took her to their (police) hospital. The coctor on duty confirmed that there was penetration.”

She confirmed that Emmanuel’s colleagues took him to the SCID in Port Harcourt where he is being detained, even as she demanded justice for the teenager.

“All I want is for this matter to be properly investigated because he (the policeman) is still denying. So I want justice to be served,” the girl’s distraught aunt said.

Meanwhile, a rights group, Rainbow Watch And Development Centre that has been following up on the case has called for an unbiased and thorough investigation into the incident.

Executive Director of the group, Michael Gbarale, in a statement made available to newsmen, described the development as unfortunate, saying the matter must not be swept under the carpet to serve as a deterrent to randy officers.

The statement read, “We commend the Commissioner of Police for the arrest of the officer who allegedly defiled a 13-year-old girl and transferred the case to the SCIID for proper investigation.

“We demand an unbiased and thorough investigation into the incident with a view to ensure that justice is served to all the parties concerned. We will closely monitor and follow the case to its logical conclusion.”

When contacted on Saturday evening, the spokesperson for the state police command, Grace Iringe-Koko, confirmed the incident and arrest of the police officer, saying that the investigation is still ongoing on the matter.

She stated, “The police officer denied that nothing of such happened, But Yes, I can confirm that he has been arrested and in custody. Investigation is ongoing to unravel what really happened and the appropriate disciplinary measures will be taken if he is found culpable.”

Source: https://punchng.com/rivers-policeman-arrested-for-defiling-13-year-old-girl/

Weird news everyday... F*cking pervert
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21
Serendipity2023:
SEXUAL ASSAULTS: DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE GUYS.

I once witnessed when one handsome young guy was sentenced to life imprisonment for raping a minor.
He started wailing.

It was a horrible sight.

I tell young guys around me that the easiest way to waste their lives is to assault a woman sexually by:

Defilement - called so if the woman is a child
or
Rape-- called so if the woman is an adult.

You will likely get life imprisonment for it.

We need more awareness in this regard.

Many men think it's a joke.

You have no business hanging around kids under the age of 18.

In fact, in Lagos now, sexual assault includes penetration of anus, mouth, or any other opening with even finger, Love Machine or any other object.

Parents should also watch their female kids closely.

Stop leaving them with "uncles", gate men, pastors, etc

Most women today were assaulted at a young age by people that were supposed to protect them, people close to them.

I wonder what's the attraction to these innocent kids who have no breasts nor bum bum?

https://www.nairaland.com/7883504/sexual-assaults-dont-waste-life
True. But not only female child, male child are victims too and most of them never speak up
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by lebienconnu: 12:44pm On Jan 21
aywagze:
For being an officer of the law ..his jail time should be very long ..🤔

I disagree. He should go for a veeeeeeeeeeeeery looooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time.
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Originalsly: 12:45pm On Jan 21
The cover up has already begun. The name given .... Emmanuel .... no other name ... is he the only Emmanuel? ... then he cannot be singled out and all others with same name will be suspects. If someone says it is him ... he or his family members or friends can always say it is another Emmanuel .... not him. The man is a pedophile with powers... and I can bet my life this is not the first girl he picked off the street and raped. They know how to ... and should use their ways to make him confess to his other abductions and rapes. I still strongly believe such beasts need to be kept in a special area of prison and be allowed to be raped by other men.... free for fellow prisoners and a small fee by outsiders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Caicedobets(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21
EEIA:
grin

He was only inspecting the vagina to check if she was still a virgin. not being a virgin below 18yrs is a crime if you were not raped. grin
thr same way a police officer will inspect your mum vagina to check if she is virgin too
Mugu
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by ObalendeCMS: 12:52pm On Jan 21
Shey 13y/o girl t0t0 don ripe like dat? Some never even start to get bress sef.
I once told my x not to shave her pubic hair completly, that it males her puci looks like a minor & I'm not comfortable with it.
If I don't see thick labia majoral & thick dark hair that took like bush, I'm not going in.

That eke must chop watery beans for the rest of him life o!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Theweekend: 12:54pm On Jan 21
Nomerci:
I'm sure no condom. He would use his iroko bi g useless pric k to tear her toto.u can imagine. All night .no need to detain him. Tell him to walk free and shoot him fro behind
exactly
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Sctests: 1:38pm On Jan 21
If the parents are poor and do not have anybody, the matter is dead. This is Nigeria.

Female Lawyers Association should take up that matter and make sure the Judge handling the case is a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Nomerci: 1:41pm On Jan 21
Pedophile spotted
ObalendeCMS:
Shey 13y/o girl t0t0 don ripe like dat? Some never even start to get bress sef.
I once told my x not to shave her pubic hair completly, that it males her puci looks like a minor & I'm not comfortable with it.
If I don't see thick labia majoral & thick dark hair that took like bush, I'm not going in.

That eke must chop watery beans for the rest of him life o!
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Savedday2: 1:43pm On Jan 21
What a pity!
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Weregonnalose: 1:46pm On Jan 21
Nigeriya isa ah useless ah country.
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by EmekaA125(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21
Sad.
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by ObalendeCMS: 1:47pm On Jan 21
Nomerci:
Pedophile spotted
is like you are eCrazy.
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Weregonnalose: 1:49pm On Jan 21
ObalendeCMS:

is like you are eCrazy.

He isa not ah type what ya isa typa for Ya. Ya pedo-donkey
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by allenpaul(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21
Jennyclay:

. If he has money you would have gone there liar
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by 007kjb: 1:52pm On Jan 21
I doubt if the girl in question is actually 13years old,how did he managed to sneak a 13year old in an office in a police station

I smell a consexual sex of two adults that went sore some how
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by AmazingELixir: 2:11pm On Jan 21
undecided

OP please change that your headline....there is nothing like Rivers police...Don't associate that sweet state to those terriblemen on black....they're Nigerian police please.
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by stealmatic(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21
Jennyclay:

Hanty abeg how old are u,well Nigerian guys are tired of u girls too,too much billing dats y Yahoo boys turn u guys to honey money well,hope u gerit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa / Man Arrested For Transporting Cartons Of Indian Hemp Into Kano / Daily Sun Staff Shot Dead In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.