Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC (12115 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Zeebuy: 10:06pm On Jan 21
Adeneeyee84:
They are in Lagos state driving Okada and be sleeping on the road when night falls..... Aboki no get life

which kain talk be this?
Young man, be careful!

1 Like

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Manager001: 10:07pm On Jan 21
After singing Sai Baba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Manager001: 10:08pm On Jan 21
Zeebuy:
[/b]

which kain talk be this?
Young man, be careful!
You have not been seeing them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by cococandy(f): 10:18pm On Jan 21
International association of Providers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:23pm On Jan 21
Iga agbakato oso ara agbaa gi!
Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Pauliaette(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21
Una dey marry like ants, who plenty wives help. Una never see something, it's just a tenure una dey scamp. Mek e reach second term una go commit suicide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Skoolextra: 10:31pm On Jan 21
The figure should be much higher because so many cases go unreported
Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Nice2023(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21
They heard Muslim Muslim ticket...they rushed without asking questions.

Today,how far?

The ticket is about killing them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Excelll: 10:39pm On Jan 21
successmatters:
They should be arrested and returned back to their houses, everyone must to chop this bulablu breakfast by force grin

On their own part, the government, through the NBS will tell you 106, 000 families in gombe are being paid #45k per month, using propaganda to deceive the gullible. They will tell you that the men fled home because their wives are overfeeding them.
They ain't seen nothing yet. Everyone who voted the previous and current government will collect. For us saner Nigerians, God will always come through for us.

This is just the beginning, so you guys should prepare o
Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Kinzo0917(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21
Walai:

'nlfpmods do the needful

Supported
Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Jan 21
treesun:
https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/21/106-male-parents-found-have-fled-home-nigerias-gombe-state-over-high-cost-living-2023
Abandonment is illegal in Nigeria .

Section 16 of the VAPP Act makes provisions for cases of abandonment of children, spouse and other dependants without means of sustenance. Section 16 (1) provides that any person who abandons his or her spouse, children and other dependents without means of sustenance is liable for punishment with maximum three years imprisonment or N500,000 fine or both.

Section 16 (2) says anyone who attempts to abandon his children, spouse and other dependants without means of sustenance is liable for punishment with maximum two years imprisonment or N200,000 fine or both. 16 (3) provides that any person who incites or counsels another to abandon his or her spouse, children and other dependents without means of sustenance is liable for punishment with maximum two years imprisonment or N200, 000 fine or both and 16 (4) states that any person who  receives  or  assists another  who, to his  or her  knowledge, committed this offence  is  considered an accessory after  the fact  and is  liable  on conviction  to a term  of imprisonment with maximum one year imprisonment or N100,000 fine or both.
They should all be tracked down and punished by the Law abeg! undecided
Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by adolfHitler1934: 11:11pm On Jan 21
In fact the NHRC boss should be fired for exposing APC government. The spokesman must be from a certain part of the country who changed his name and religion just to get that appointment, and now he is exposing our son.
He even said that a 50kg rice was sold for 8k plus in 2015 (before May 29th) but today, we can only buy it for such amount from the Western part of Nigeria alone.

God save us from the maladministration of APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by SmartyPants(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21
Nigeria has a national human Rights Commission? What exactly have they been doing?
Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Jan 21
Zeebuy:
They're fleeing The Great Tinubulation
So the children wey dem born, na hell dem suppose experience then? undecided
Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by abba190: 11:15pm On Jan 21
its not easy at all, i swear if i am married and experience this abject and extreme sapa, i dont think i may be able to stay. now that i m single, i hv been having 1square meal a day, just imagine if i have other mouth to feed.
god bless the married men that are feeding their families. cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by abba190: 11:17pm On Jan 21
Nice2023:
They heard Muslim Muslim ticket...they rushed without asking questions.

Today,how far?

The ticket is about killing them.
i didnt vote for apc nd im experiencing the abject poverty caused by apc.
Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by ShoeGetSize: 11:21pm On Jan 21
I can guarantee you that the problem is 1000% worse than what they are reporting and it is happening all over northern Nigeria.

This is how the next generation of Boko Haram recruits, bandits and Almajiri are being created in real time.

successmatters:
They should be arrested and returned back to their houses, everyone must to chop this bulablu breakfast by force grin

On their own part, the government, through the NBS will tell you 106, 000 families in gombe are being paid #45k per month, using propaganda to deceive the gullible. They will tell you that the men fled home because their wives are overfeeding them.

This is just the beginning, so you guys should prepare o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Catalyst1992: 11:48pm On Jan 21
When you ask them to stop giving birth, they will say is God that train them. Some who hardly have an income of 2000 daily will marry 3-4 wives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by naijamerican: 12:12am On Jan 22
who did these useless people vote for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by EEIA: 12:57am On Jan 22
LEARNPYTHON:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please 🐍 LEARN PYTHON 🐍 before you Japa from Nigeria. E get why cool
wetin you wan use python do?

I sabi person wey sabi python but him no get Job.

Even remote work him no the get.
Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by FireUpNow(m): 1:49am On Jan 22
EKONGKING:
Don't produce kids like pigs and abandon them .
latter they become bandits or terrorists and destroy the country and your community.

My brother the govt of the day has made things worst for every family in Nigeria. It's not just about bleeding too many kids but the country is not in good shape. Leta be factual.

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Amudeneogu: 2:07am On Jan 22
In 2015, APC promised CHANGE, here is the change, before 2015 how much is one bag of rice, a litter of fuel, a tuber of yam a penter of garri etc how much are they now? 200% increase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by CHoccolaTE: 2:12am On Jan 22
cococandy:
International association of Providers

They are on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7976845/what-think-after-watching-tribe

Blaming single mothers for every problem under the sun, they will never admit they are part of the problem.

Nonsense people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by gozmok1(m): 2:17am On Jan 22
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it. Tribalism is the only reason why Tinubu still has people defending him. Cos with the kind of suffering Nigerians are going through, the wide spread poverty, lies, insecurity, massive looting, multiple taxation, inflation, naira crash...etc. You can't be living in Nigeria, seeing and experiencing all these and still defend Tinubu.

It would take your hatred for another tribe to convince me that EbolaTinubu is your Messiah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by Free2Fly: 3:10am On Jan 22
treesun:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/21/106-male-parents-found-have-fled-home-nigerias-gombe-state-over-high-cost-living-2023

They should keep voting in only their clueless religious and ethnic brothers so they can punish the Igbos very well.

Me wey dem wan punish shared 16 bags of rice in my village this last xmas, while dem wey wan punish us run away from their own villages because of 1bag of rice.

Yeye people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by NICOGRAVITY: 3:56am On Jan 22
The challenges is that we celebrate criminals and as such, we have introduced vices that may stay with us for a long time. Kidnapping, Hook-up, Yahoo plus, 419, cybercrime, bribery and corruption, smuggling, embezzlement, corrupt politicians and civil servants etc has made thieves look fanciful.
Our government must create jobs, build low cost housing, develop new cities, have a 50 years vision, build long lasting roads, develop our water ways, build the railway line to reach rural communities, have a proper data for the security services, increase the numerical strength of our security personnel's, strengthen the Army, retrain the police and security services.
Us as citizens must also be part of the solutions by reporting crimes and criminals to the right and appropriate quarters.
Re: 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC by begge: 4:16am On Jan 22
Mrs remi, pls talk to your bulabu na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex / A Woman Sex Escapades With Her Son / Why Are Kids More Scared Of Their Fathers Than Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.