Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash (657 Views)

Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Femi Adesina: Buhari's Comment On Future Invitations To Imo Misquoted / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by TheRareGem1(f): 4:44pm On Jan 21
[/b]Adesina: Buhari not a bigot, he mentioned Jesus when Osinbajo survived helicopter crash[b]

Femi Adesina, ex-media aide to former President Muhammadu Buhari, says his principal called the name ‘Jesus’ when Yemi Osinbajo survived a helicopter crash.

In February 2019, a helicopter conveying the former vice-president from Abuja to Kabba in Kogi state crash-landed.

In his book titled: ‘Working with Buhari: Reflections of A Special Adviser, Media and Publicity (2015-2023)’, Adesina said the former president, while congratulating Osinbajo for surviving the crash, said to him: “Jesus was not far away, he saved you”.

The former presidential spokesperson said Buhari is far from the bigot most perceive him to be.

"Bigot? I hear,” Adesina wrote in his book.

“Our first Christmas in government. December 2015. I wanted to spend the season in Lagos. And I asked him for permission.

“By all means, he answered. I know the Vice President, yourself, and some others are church people. Please go. Spend Christmas and New Year with your families

When you now come back, me too I will go for a few days. And he laughed.

“Bigot? They never want to hear of Christmas. Since 2015, he would give all Christians working with him time off every Easter and Christmas. I like that kind of bigotry.

“When the Foursquare Gospel Church turned 60 years in Nigeria. I told the President, and he gladly agreed to meet with the leadership. He did. Bigot? Please tell me another story.

“The Vice President survived an helicopter crash in 2019. The President publicly rejoiced with him, and then at the next Federal Executive Council meeting, he congratulated the VP again.

“Jocularly, he said: ‘I can imagine that when the chopper crashed with a bang, VP as a pastor must have shouted, Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! And fortunately, Jesus was not far away, so He saved him’.

“We all laughed. But one instructive lesson. Bigots don’t like Jesus. They never want to hear His name, or attribute anything miraculous to Him.

“Buhari, a bigot? I beg, comot for road, make I pass. It is said that as a military commander, he gave opportunity for Muslim soldiers to observe the jumat on Fridays, and Christian soldiers were allowed to go to church on Sundays.

“A bigot would allow Muslims and pretend that Christians didn’t exist.”

Jocularly, he said: ‘I can imagine that when the chopper crashed with a bang, VP as a pastor must have shouted, Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! And fortunately, Jesus was not far away, so He saved him’.

“We all laughed. But one instructive lesson. Bigots don’t like Jesus. They never want to hear His name, or attribute anything miraculous to Him.

“Buhari, a bigot? I beg, comot for road, make I pass. It is said that as a military commander, he gave opportunity for Muslim soldiers to observe the jumat on Fridays, and Christian soldiers were allowed to go to church on Sundays.

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-buhari-mentioned-jesus-when-osinbajo-survived-helicopter-crash-hes-not-a-bigot/amp

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by Temmy1997(f): 4:57pm On Jan 21
The book is a must read
Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by WakeUpNigerians: 5:01pm On Jan 21
Having realized nobody will read his book, he has decided to read it to people grin

Even all the extracts are not interesting to read.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by dangermouse(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21
Even Lai have given up, time you do.

6 Likes

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by Chinjo2: 5:01pm On Jan 21
This man should just shut up.

6 Likes

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by TheRareGem1(f): 5:05pm On Jan 21
WakeUpNigerians:
Having realized nobody will read his book, he has decided to read it to people grin

You are not nice

But who told you that though. People are reading the book. Plus he got paid really well from it
Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by greenermodels: 5:10pm On Jan 21
This guy should just and quietly eat his own share of the loot they made under Buhari, even Buhari would not read his stupid, lying book. Buhari was a shameless and unapologetic bigot who openly engaged in nepotism,he never pretended about it.

7 Likes

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:17pm On Jan 21
It's pathetic that this femi fool is still trying to spin non bigotry terrorist from buhari after 8 years

When will the clown realize Nigerians don't want to be reminded of that calamity

8 Likes

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by NaMe4: 5:28pm On Jan 21
And the likes of this Adesina was in government for 8 years.

6 Likes

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by FirstCounsel(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21
cheesy grin
WakeUpNigerians:

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by adesegun121(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21
Ok
Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by thesicilian: 5:44pm On Jan 21
WakeUpNigerians:

Lol. You people are too harsh on this site.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by Sctests: 6:00pm On Jan 21
WakeUpNigerians:

Who wants to read Adeshina's rubbish about Buhari.

Everybody who cares about his mental health, wants to forget about Buhari very fast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by Melagros(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21
This Adesina, your mumu too much, you defended this motherfvcker for eight consecutive years and you still want to continue till infinity. Mumu man

4 Likes

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by technicallyrich(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21
No wonder they call them two faced people.always speaking from both side of his mouth like his brothers.
Take your nonsens book and shove it where the sun don't shine.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by TreasureJunky: 7:53pm On Jan 21
See stûpid talk. So because he called Jesus, that's why he's not a bigot. Anybody can call any name

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by Chikel20000(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21
Muslims that I know call on Jesus when in danger.....I won't say more but as a teacher in a government school in Nasarawa....I heard them(Muslim girls wearing Hijab) shouting Jesus!!! When oUr car that we boarded for an excursion tried crashing
Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by TopBanter: 8:44pm On Jan 21
Personally, I don't believe Buhari is a religious bigot or fundamentalist. I think he is more or less a moderate Moslem but I believe he is an unapologetic ethnic supremacists.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by nairavsdollars(f): 8:46pm On Jan 21
Story story...these people should hide their heads in shame
Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by ecolime(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21
I would rather watch a paint dry than read Buhari's book.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by Blackfire(m): 7:10am On Jan 22
He is reading his book to us

Nigerians una wicked o, make una buy book na
Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by Blackfire(m): 10:23am On Jan 22
Those who will be cast to hell ... not only call Jesus...they call him Lord.

Alawada
Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by LordIsaac(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22
WakeUpNigerians:

Hahahhahahaha…Kai….Nairaland!
Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by Lifted2000: 9:16am On Jan 26
Don’t be the first Vice President to be kidnapped', Buhari bants Osinbajo
https://www.chronicle.ng/2024/01/vice-president-kidnap-buhari-osinbajo/

TheRareGem1:
[/b]Adesina: Buhari not a bigot, he mentioned Jesus when Osinbajo survived helicopter crash[b]

Femi Adesina, ex-media aide to former President Muhammadu Buhari, says his principal called the name ‘Jesus’ when Yemi Osinbajo survived a helicopter crash.

In February 2019, a helicopter conveying the former vice-president from Abuja to Kabba in Kogi state crash-landed.

In his book titled: ‘Working with Buhari: Reflections of A Special Adviser, Media and Publicity (2015-2023)’, Adesina said the former president, while congratulating Osinbajo for surviving the crash, said to him: “Jesus was not far away, he saved you”.

The former presidential spokesperson said Buhari is far from the bigot most perceive him to be.

"Bigot? I hear,” Adesina wrote in his book.

“Our first Christmas in government. December 2015. I wanted to spend the season in Lagos. And I asked him for permission.

“By all means, he answered. I know the Vice President, yourself, and some others are church people. Please go. Spend Christmas and New Year with your families

When you now come back, me too I will go for a few days. And he laughed.

“Bigot? They never want to hear of Christmas. Since 2015, he would give all Christians working with him time off every Easter and Christmas. I like that kind of bigotry.

“When the Foursquare Gospel Church turned 60 years in Nigeria. I told the President, and he gladly agreed to meet with the leadership. He did. Bigot? Please tell me another story.

“The Vice President survived an helicopter crash in 2019. The President publicly rejoiced with him, and then at the next Federal Executive Council meeting, he congratulated the VP again.

“Jocularly, he said: ‘I can imagine that when the chopper crashed with a bang, VP as a pastor must have shouted, Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! And fortunately, Jesus was not far away, so He saved him’.

Jocularly, he said: ‘I can imagine that when the chopper crashed with a bang, VP as a pastor must have shouted, Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! And fortunately, Jesus was not far away, so He saved him’.

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-buhari-mentioned-jesus-when-osinbajo-survived-helicopter-crash-hes-not-a-bigot/amp

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:23am On Jan 26
Wetin Femi smoke this morning?

(1) (Reply)

SW Needs Regionalism To Develop Properly / Arewa Group Uncovers Wike's Underground Plans Of Working Against Tinubu In 2027 / Presidency Behind Ganduje’s Political Travails, Says Kano APC Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.