Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday (27240 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Babyโ€™s Dedication / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Isobug: 10:22am On Jan 22
Offpointng:

You can't match up to Reno Omokri in intelligence. Whatever ur sentiment might be nigga is brilliantly brilliant
What brilliant? Is that your own definition of brilliancy? With all those google google google

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by SmartyPants(m): 10:23am On Jan 22
technicallyrich:

Is your tribe and even omonkey Reno not boasting on dealing with ss/se and how we can never be president, expecially the igbos Reno hates.
If you see chance to oppress,oppress, because the world is not for the weak.
It was because gej was too meek that's why today your people and northerners insult him and his region ss/se.

And what's my tribe?? There is a level of unreasonableness seen only in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Anatolia: 10:23am On Jan 22
50 year old rable rouser with no political conviction. Moral compass is directed by sycophancy and stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by giantstar: 10:23am On Jan 22
Many are dafts on this forum truly Soyinka was right when he said barbarians have taken over social media. [color=#770077][/color] is there anything wrong for president to appreciate someone either by achievement of life, career, etc

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by ekelebeXstunner: 10:24am On Jan 22
All these years, he never clock fifty since. Small boy.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by fintol: 10:24am On Jan 22
Alexis11:

We are expecting another congratulation message from the minister of congratulations himself Mr Peter Obi
Continue to expect,peter obi no send Reno.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:26am On Jan 22
presidency:
President Bola Tinubu congratulates Mr. Reno Omokri, author and influencer, on his 50th birthday, which is marked on January 22, 2024.

The President commends Mr. Omokri for his dutifulness in providing constructive opinions on national issues, regardless of his political disposition.

Mr. Omokri, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, was the Special Assistant on Digital Media to former President Goodluck Jonathan from 2011 to 2015.

President Tinubu wishes Mr. Omokri many more years in good health as he continues to contribute his quota to national development.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
January 21, 2024
false news, fabricated news from bloggers, Reno must have paid them. The hungry fugitive is so hungry and needs a job. Funny enuff Tinubu doesn't know if you exist
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by HugoBoss10(m): 10:26am On Jan 22
Oh.. this two face man is already 50?
At least he has gotten the recognition he has been seeking for. Next surprise thing may be an appointment. Who knows
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by aswani(m): 10:31am On Jan 22
Ykc2:
he begged and begged, Peter no dey give shishi ,he turned to emilokan grin

He wished Peter Obi happy birthday and exulted him for his virtues, how is that begging?

Politics shouldn't be do or die because we are in different camps, that's the maturity part of things Obidients are yet to grasp.

If I know your birthdate, I will celebrate you and pray the Lord continues to bless your works. Does that mean I am begging from you, of course not!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Shattuck(m): 10:33am On Jan 22
Offpointng:

You can't match up to Reno Omokri in intelligence. Whatever ur sentiment might be nigga is brilliantly brilliant
there is nothing brilliant about him, I prefer reading articles by Farooq kperogi than any thing from Reno, I am not even hating on him, I have never considered him brilliant for any reason.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by shonepa(m): 10:33am On Jan 22
Sometimes eh, i go just dey trip. Una think say na everybody get bad bella like una.

Wisdom na for the very few.

U a fit keep malice till the end of time, if we dey keep malice with everybody wey don offend us, who go remain?

Whatever ur opinion u have about the man, i wish him a wonderful Happy Birthday....many many more years for him in wealth and good health.

Naso dem dey do am.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by technicallyrich(m): 10:35am On Jan 22
SmartyPants:

And what's my tribe?? There is a level of unreasonableness seen only in this country.
Yoruba Muslim๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚yes I agree,as long as election are been rigged,only the strongest will emerge.
Everything is rigged here including jobs,so what do you expect ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Okwyjesus(m): 10:35am On Jan 22
Malroux:
So Tinubu is the one bankrolling Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri to attack and denigrate the Igbos? Not surprised.

The truth is finally out.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Goodday90(m): 10:36am On Jan 22
aswani:

I don't know how true this is but I find it interesting considering how Ndigbo wouldn't let Ndi Yoruba rest when the latter didn't vote Chinedu Gbadebo as Lagos State governor for exactly the same reason.

Una own don reach you now, ร bi? แนขebi Ifeanyi Uba pรกpรก na Ndigbo, oya now dey chop di insult wey he give you den vote for am anyway. No bi wetin Ndigbo want make Ndi Yoruba do bรญ dat?
Oga,Nothing concern me concern Gbadebo,but ifeanyi Uba can never Govern Anambra
One he is a failed business man and two he is in the killer Party APC,nothing good ever comes out from that party
So do with this information whatever you wish
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Vmoukam: 10:41am On Jan 22
AUTHOR AND SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER. WHAT A PORTFOLIO
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by SmartyPants(m): 10:42am On Jan 22
technicallyrich:

Yoruba Muslim๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚yes I agree,as long as election are been rigged,only the strongest will emerge.
Everything is rigged here including jobs,so what do you expect ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Is Yourba Muslim a tribe?? And you feel it is reasonable to assume that I am Yoruba and Muslim based on what exactly? Well, I have nothing to prove to you. I actually quite admire the Yorubas. If all Nigerians could behave the way educated Yorubas behave I think we would have been quite an advanced nation by now.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by zebezebe(m): 10:42am On Jan 22
He is father to the entire nation na, so, its not politic or that Omokri has bought. what Tinubu has done is the right thing for a good leader or father. because they are not in the same page pr political page doesnt mean they hate each other, politic is a career, so you just need to play it out as demanded

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by iramure(m): 10:45am On Jan 22
Reno my guy!.
I dey enjoy you in twitter

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Golan007: 10:46am On Jan 22
I remember when Reno used to slaughter Buhari and Northerners, all thosw yabbing Reno today were his champions.

We told you he would switch on ya.

grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Mayeldah(m): 10:49am On Jan 22
No wonder he has been singing Tinubu's praise and denigrating the ibos on social media

at least he got a congratulatory message from Tinubu for all his asslicking job.

A fool at 50, may never recover.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by ifihearam: 10:49am On Jan 22
Feintline:
Reno is 50 and is still an unreasonable chap.
A 50 yr old than talks like a 15yr old.

I use to think the guy was a brilliant chap. All of sudden , from no where it was as if his brain was uprooted and replaced with ogiri.

Simply because he did no support obi?
who is the unreasnable chap between you two?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by bentenny(m): 10:53am On Jan 22
Them go soon invite am come aso rock like Bwala๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by technicallyrich(m): 10:53am On Jan 22
SmartyPants:

Is Yourba Muslim a tribe?? And you feel it is reasonable to assume that I am Yoruba and Muslim based on what exactly? Well, I have nothing to prove to you. I actually quite admire the Yorubas. If all Nigerians could behave the way educated Yorubas behave I think we would have been quite an advanced nation by now.
You admire yorubas and you hate or don't admire northerners and SS/se๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Educated yorubas like the tribalistik jagaban,wole soyinka,awolowo, etc.
I admire ijaws,igbos,effik infact all easterners.if all nigerians can share their resources,be selfless,lovely and God fearing like these ss/se,Nigeria will be heaven๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Tareq1105: 10:56am On Jan 22
Malroux:
So Tinubu is the one bankrolling Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri to attack and denigrate the Igbos? Not surprised.

When Reno Omokri organized protesters against Tinubu at Charttam House in London in 2022, was it Obi LP that was bankrolling him then?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Judgementa1: 10:57am On Jan 22
Goodday90:
I am not a bit Suprised
One of the basic requirements of joining the APC is to hate and denigrate Igbo people at every slight opportunity
Even if you are Igbo,hate on Igbo and say they are the cause to every problem in Nigeria then you are in
To them the opposite of APC Is Igbo
See ifeanyi Uba that just joined APC this yesterday has already started insulting us yet wants to be Governor of Anambra state
Only idiots will vote for a failed business man and illeterate like ifeanyi uba

Imagine and you igbos want Yoruba to vote gbadebo after he denigrate the Yoruba.

U people can't take half of what u give out.

U people are the real tribalist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by John4B: 11:00am On Jan 22
Senseless reno! A fool @50 is a fool 4ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by seguno2: 11:00am On Jan 22
Feintline:
Reno is 50 and is still an unreasonable chap.
A 50 yr old than talks like a 15yr old.

I use to think the guy was a brilliant chap. All of sudden , from no where it was as if his brain was uprooted and replaced with ogiri.

Maybe his brain was replaced with heroin.

selfemployed:
Reno omokri in a Facebook post has claimed to have documents to prove that the APC flagbearer for the 2023 presidential election, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a drug lord

The bigger issue with Tinubu is not his certificates, or lack of them. It is the fact that he is a KNOWN DRUG LORD who was involved in a heroin drug cartel in the US, and forfeited millions in drug funds to US authorities. As any lawyer will tell you, a forfeiture is an admission of guilt!

We have the court documents. We have the names of those involved and their past and current addresses. I again challenge Bola Tinubu to sue me if these facts are not accurate. He is not a fit and proper person to occupy the office of the President of Nigeria.

#TableShaker

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/pfbid0oYyNAxh37jpsMkd6vH6cDAH8vw7NcGyfurftnbFGNNk3eNR4CnuHGUufhf32ccbol/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by SmartyPants(m): 11:01am On Jan 22
technicallyrich:

You admire yorubas and you hate or don't admire northerners and SS/se๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Educated yorubas like the tribalistik jagaban,wole soyinka,awolowo, etc.
I admire ijaws,igbos,effik infact all easterners.if all nigerians can share their resources,be selfless,lovely and God fearing like these ss/se,Nigeria will be heaven๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Does admiring Yorubas mean I don't admire other tribes at all? There is something to admire in every tribe. Even if I said I admire Yorubas alone, does that mean I hate other tribes? Don't be unreasonable!

But thank you for admiring all easterners too. Two of the tribes you mentioned are present in some quantity in my direct ancestry so I'm thankful for the indirect compliment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by technicallyrich(m): 11:05am On Jan 22
SmartyPants:

Does admiring Yorubas mean I don't admire other tribes at all? There is something to admire in every tribe. Even if I said I admire Yorubas alone, does that mean I hate other tribes? Don't be unreasonable!

But thank you for admiring all easterners too. Two of the tribes you mentioned are present in some quantity in my direct ancestry so I'm thankful for the indirect compliment.

You can't serve two masters the same time.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Goodday90(m): 11:08am On Jan 22
Judgementa1:

Imagine and you igbos want Yoruba to vote gbadebo after he denigrate the Yoruba.

U people can't take half of what u give out.

U people are the real tribalist.
ifeanyi Uba is a failure
Go knack your head for wall
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Kog45(m): 11:09am On Jan 22
Rantingpiglets:
So RENO is 50yrs and he is claiming YOUTH? This message was intentionally exposed, so that people can see how a foool at 50 is a foool forever.

Keyamo is 54yrs... Minister
RENO is 50yrs...... Internet Bigot.

This life no balance at all. RENO should be the coordinator of all the children that APC use for Propaganda.

Such a sad representation of a man. grin
I thought Reno was 37 years old as SA to President Jonathan Goodluck.so what is your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boris Neenwi Shot Dead By Assassins In Rivers State. Photos / President Buhari Donates $500,000, Vehicles To Guinea Bissau For Elections / Sabiโ€™u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.