Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday (27241 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Femeto: 11:09am On Jan 22
presidency:
President Bola Tinubu congratulates Mr. Reno Omokri, author and influencer, on his 50th birthday, which is marked on January 22, 2024.

The President commends Mr. Omokri for his dutifulness in providing constructive opinions on national issues, regardless of his political disposition.

Mr. Omokri, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, was the Special Assistant on Digital Media to former President Goodluck Jonathan from 2011 to 2015.

President Tinubu wishes Mr. Omokri many more years in good health as he continues to contribute his quota to national development.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
January 21, 2024
Good one. You are now wishing clowns a happy birthday 😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by SmartyPants(m): 11:09am On Jan 22
technicallyrich:

You can't serve two masters the same time.

I have no earthly master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by AcuraZDX: 11:10am On Jan 22
azzima:
RENO!!!!!!!!!

Ibos Biggest HEADACHE!!!!!!!

One thing I like about this guy is that he backs it up with FACTS!

No Beer Palor nonsense.

Na so. Clown

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by onuman: 11:10am On Jan 22
Reno Omokri the weak maggot.

In 2014/15 political camps, Reno could not defend his principal, GEJ, from the lies of Tinubu's men.
Tinubu's alliance pushed Reno and his principal, GEJ, out of office and the alliance brought Nigeria to become the official poverty capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by damkin24(m): 11:14am On Jan 22
Feintline:
Reno is 50 and is still an unreasonable chap.
A 50 yr old than talks like a 15yr old.

I use to think the guy was a brilliant chap. All of sudden , from no where it was as if his brain was uprooted and replaced with ogiri or white powder substance.

He does not even believe in his nuggets.
If all what Reno did was to castigate Tinubu, you will be here praising him to high heaven but since opposite is the case, I can understand your frustrations.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Rantingpiglets: 11:16am On Jan 22
Then he was an employed YOUTH now he is an Internet Bigot without employment. cheesy

Kog45:
I thought Reno was 37 years old as SA to President Jonathan Goodluck.so what is your point?
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Apel147(m): 11:25am On Jan 22
So pit obi is the one bankrolling tunde ednut to insult those who share a contrary view?

quote author=Malroux post=128057756]So Tinubu is the one bankrolling Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri to attack and denigrate the Igbos? Not surprised.[/quote]
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Ykc2(m): 11:26am On Jan 22
aswani:

He wished Peter Obi happy birthday and exulted him for his virtues, how is that begging?

Politics shouldn't be do or die because we are in different camps, that's the maturity part of things Obidients are yet to grasp.

If I know your birthdate, I will celebrate you and pray the Lord continues to bless your works. Does that mean I am begging from you, of course not!
you will like obi when he join apc all the insults you people are throwing at him will stop ,today ffk kayode is a Saint to agbadorians,in this time of social media no tribe has monopoly over insults ,we go dey dig it out ,even wole soyinka dey feel am now grin
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Apel147(m): 11:26am On Jan 22
Don't mind them, people who believed Buhari was jubril from Sudan can believe anything negative 🤣🤣😜

damkin24:

If all what Reno did was to castigate Tinubu, you will be here praising him to high heaven but since opposite is the case, I can understand your frustrations.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by IMPARTIAL: 11:40am On Jan 22
Make the jagaban boys catch am first!

That is when you will know that this congratulation no come from the heart.

Reno messed up big time. Atiku used him. Atiku is untouchable. God help Reno.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Alamkir: 11:49am On Jan 22
Malroux:
So Tinubu is the one bankrolling Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri to attack and denigrate the Igbos? Not surprised.

So this is what u get from these birthday message. Nawao for una ooo
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by IfnobeGod20: 11:49am On Jan 22
No wonder he is still behaving like a kid. I hope as he crossed the borderline, he will buy more sense than before?
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Ironbull: 11:53am On Jan 22
Reno you are my man anyday anytime for standing against the barbarians called obidients the descendants of Lucifer, the No 1 enemy of ourCoutry who have hijacked our social space and constituting a complete nuisance.

I will always support you Reno because we shared same view that says "you don't correct bad situation with bully, harrassement, insults, disrespect, threatening, mockery and political terrorism" it won't work.

God bless you Reno and Happy Birthday.

All your enemies will never know peace or see peace. A Liberal Democrat deserves to be praise. God bless.

Nigeria will rise as God live.

That package fraud will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by bluecircle470: 11:57am On Jan 22
Feintline:

I use to think the guy was a brilliant chap. All of sudden , from no where it was as if his brain was uprooted and replaced with ogiri or white powder substance.

He’s far reasonable than PO who lies uncontrollably
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Fahd11: 12:02pm On Jan 22
Happy birthday to the brilliant Mr. Reno Omokri. A man with vast knowledge and always ready to enlighten others.
You do not need to fact check on Mr. Reno's facts.
Wishing him many more beautiful and amazing years on earth.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by GreatrAnalyst: 12:03pm On Jan 22
Feintline:

You almost took these words from my mouth. So apt.
An elder behaving puerile

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Theama(m): 12:04pm On Jan 22
flyingdutchman:
Reno is the handler of the Presidency account on twitter

How can you tell?
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by tunde1200(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22
azzima:
RENO!!!!!!!!!

Ibos Biggest HEADACHE!!!!!!!

One thing I like about this guy is that he backs it up with FACTS!

No Beer Palor nonsense.

Exactly
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22
aswani:
I too would like to take this ocassion to congratulate Reno on his birthday.

I enjoy reading his tweets clarifying unacceptable bending of the truth by people (mo dupẹ gìdìgbó ó) and I look forward to more myth shattering tweets in this his first year of the 5th floor.

Truly UNIBEN alumni no dey carry last.

Reno never attended uniben
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by aswani(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Reno never attended uniben

Go to his X History, he has a picture of himself in 1990 at age 16 in his first year at Ugbowo campus
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by HRMK: 12:56pm On Jan 22
Malroux:
So Tinubu is the one bankrolling Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri to attack and denigrate the Igbos? Not surprised.

reno omokri always talk with facts and figures!he is never partisan with his comments!he must be acknowledged and respected by all!!
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by ufuosman(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22
Happy birthday Reno
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by aswani(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22
Ykc2:
you will like obi when he join APC....

As I am not an APC person, this doesn't apply to me, thanks for your contribution though caller.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by porthouse7(f): 1:21pm On Jan 22
Malroux:
until you know it you will continue fooling around, nobody like igbo, no need to bankroll anybody
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by porthouse7(f): 1:23pm On Jan 22
Rantingpiglets:
So RENO is 50yrs and he is claiming YOUTH?

This message was intentionally exposed, so that people can see how a foool at 50 is a foool forever.

Keyamo is 54yrs... Minister
RENO is 50yrs...... Internet Bigot.

This life no balance at all. RENO should be the coordinator of all the children that APC use for Propaganda.

Such a sad representation of a man. grin
Reno dey give obidense headache
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Jameskele(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22
I extend my heartfelt birthday wishes to the remarkable Nigerian entertainment blogger and global internet influencer, Tunde Olaoluwa Adekunle, widely known as 'Tunde Ednut', as he celebrates his 38th birthday.

Despite his relatively young age, he has leveraged his internet expertise and influence to propel numerous emerging Nigerian comedians, musicians, and other creative artists into the spotlight. This has significantly expanded Nigeria's creative output, which serves as a crucial source of foreign exchange for our country. Your impact, contributions, and popularity are widely recognized and cherished by Nigerians worldwide, transcending ethnic, religious, and geographical boundaries.

I join other men of goodwill in extending warm birthday wishes and hoping for many more decades of dedicated service to our nation and humanity. I firmly believe that the future of Nigeria hinges significantly on the energy and creativity of its youth, which are boundless. With positive impacts and contributions from creative and unifying figures like 'Tunde Ednut', the realization of a new Nigeria is not only conceivable but also within our grasp. -PO
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Iamanoited: 1:30pm On Jan 22
OMOCRI IS 50. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SON. GOD BLESS U.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Chicagograduate(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22
Exousiang01:

I expected you to evade the main point and you didn't disappoint.
Show me anybody in your generation that has been recognised by a president let alone 2 presidents.
Even president of Okada union no sabi you say you dey exist
All of you who come here to defend Tinubu are the vulnerables who are registered by the humanitarian minister for monthly stipends.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Agunesinjaweola: 2:03pm On Jan 22
I can see why the Obidients hate Reno now.

The want to be recognized by Tinubu despite their grandeur illusion that Tinubu will not be sworn in.

Envy, jealous Obedients !!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by mukthar2000(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22
Las las this guy they take style gain Gagaban attention.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Alliswell248: 2:59pm On Jan 22
Reno.....the nightmare of disobedient....

Oya....attack.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Alliswell248: 3:02pm On Jan 22
GreatrAnalyst:

You almost took these words from my mouth. So apt.
An elder behaving puerile

Leave sentiment aside.
Reno is far better than the best obidient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign / Tinubu Spent Five Years Attacking Jonathan – Omokri / Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.