Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC (14135 Views)

Rights Groups Warn Presidential Election Tribunal Against Use Of Technicalities / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption / 'Stop Targeting Amnesty' - Falana To Army In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Iamanoited: 1:34pm On Jan 22
BECAUSE NORTHERNERS ARE TOO CORRUPT.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Tochi3(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22
Greenback:
Their loyal slaves must abobaku for them
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by BatinHisoki: 1:59pm On Jan 22
They're not representing Northern youth, these are fulani youths hiding under the guise of beautiful northern youths... Where is Hausa, Kanuri, Nupe, Ebira and the rest? Why do you guys allow these Fulani youths manipulating you.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Ironbull: 2:35pm On Jan 22
I now belief to fight corruption in Nigeria is not possible anymore because tribalism or religion not must be attached. If you are a Muslim as efcc boss they will day you are fighting only christain, if you from the South as efcc boss they will say you are fighting the North this is what led to Booko Haram when one evil dullard said attacking boko haram is attacking the North today wd all see the result.

Pls Mr North which region have be a dominant figure in Nigeria govt since 2015 till Buhari left office?

So Mr North you want efcc to pardon or overlook thieves from your region simply they are from the North but thieves from the South must rot in jail ba?
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by tola268: 2:54pm On Jan 22
EFCC must not listen to unreasonable and senseless advice in as much as they are doing their work in all geo political zone in Nigeria. Nobody is superior than the law and constitution of a country. After investigation, the public will know who is guilty of offence committed. Those that are not guilty can be given letter of apology and compensation if the constitution stated it. My advice to EFCC is, they must carry out their investigation in all parts of Nigeria. Corruption has become daily routine in Nigeria.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Caliph97: 3:13pm On Jan 22
U be mumu, u think sey one particular tribe vote for tinubu specifically

Person wey rig election like say tomorrow no dey!
Abeg dey use ur sense small
Arobaga:

If there’s any region that will finish the country then it must be the tribe that votes in tribe instead of competency

I no call any tribe name but if the shoe fit una tribe who am I

Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22
Mtcheeew
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Miracle4325: 4:35pm On Jan 22
This is the reason why the north will always be in abject poverty
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by mrLhanray(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22
Just imagine.
Yet they keep saying one Nigeria
Everything is about tribe for them.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by wizelink(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22
Just imagine. How does Nigeria grow to its full potential with these kind of people? When your brother, the ex preado was probing everything living thing in the south, it was a good move by EFCC? Now it's the turn to reciprocate the kindness to north, una don dey talk rubbish. Northern politician should Neva be probbed because he or she is from north. North too dey bring politics, tribe, and religion in every affairs of Naija.
Make una no create problem wey una no go fit solve.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Hpesoj: 7:38pm On Jan 22
Jogs1900:

None among the top 3 in the last election were competent. As for me, Kwankwanso would have been the most competent. All the top 3 candidates were voted along tribal lines. One even got about 98% votes from his tribe.

Kwankwaso and competence in the same sentence? Lol
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Jogs1900: 7:43pm On Jan 22
Hpesoj:

Kwankwaso and competence in the same sentence? Lol
I was in Kano when he was the governor and I saw what he did there.Lots of projects and he is a Ph.D. holder.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Hpesoj: 7:45pm On Jan 22
Jogs1900:

I was in Kano when he was the governor and I saw what he did there.Lots of projects and he is a Ph.D. holder.

PhD holder? This is even more funny.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Jogs1900: 7:55pm On Jan 22
Hpesoj:

PhD holder? This is even more funny.
Why is it funny?
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by owomano(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24
Whoever has corruption case hanging on their neck must face the consequences be it northerner or southerner. Or else, they should just free all criminals in our prisons nationwide. Let the world know we are now a banana republic.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by 9japride(m): 2:49am On Jan 25
BOSSkesh:
Sometimes I wonder how is it that we are bundled with the north
I cannot really believe that we share a country with these people
And maybe and just maybe the easterners are not really the problem of this country
Because I’ve never seen a set of backwards people as the north, wallowing in poverty and misery but are more concerned about nonsense
I really do think that we should go back to regional system of government
[color=#006600][/color]

What are you even saying? How's the easterner the problem of this country? Who have been ruling and mismanaging the country for years?
Are the Igbos the ones killing people in farm lands and communities?
Everything Igbo, why can't you all let the Igbos have their country?
Are you not aware that other tribes, especially the 2 other major tribes always accused the Igbos of not knowing how to play politics?
The thing the northerners are doing is the normal way of playing politics by majority of the tribes who love power but can't use it for the betterment of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Outage disrupts Senate plenary / Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks / Saraki Appeals CCT Ruling, Seeks To Stall Trial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.