Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC (14143 Views)

Rights Groups Warn Presidential Election Tribunal Against Use Of Technicalities / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption / 'Stop Targeting Amnesty' - Falana To Army In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by ElonEmpire: 9:19am On Jan 22
Arobaga:

If there’s any region that will finish the country then it must be the tribe that votes in tribe instead of competency

I no call any tribe name but if the shoe fit una tribe who am I

This awakening in this tribe in really giving most of you sleepless night. All this years they are playing one Nigeria politics , whereas bigots like u continue your " Is our turn" politics.
They have finally woken up to the lies of one Nigeria, thanks to MNK. Ur cry will know now end.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by sukkot: 9:19am On Jan 22
Aboki pipe kobo wee you kip kwayet
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Donedeal1(m): 9:20am On Jan 22
The major issue is not the praise singers but

It is the total absence of sensible

Rejoinder(s)

To put things right and straight.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by johannu(m): 9:21am On Jan 22
Goodmarlian:
Nigeria cannot work even the blind can see it.
We are only deceiving ourselves
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by johannu(m): 9:23am On Jan 22
Slurity:
If you remove North from Nigeria today, Nigeria will be better by far that only few developed country can beat Nigeria in anything positive.
You're 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by gaskiyamagana: 9:23am On Jan 22
osiel:
You can imagine people who wish Nigeria well
Who tells you or how do you think that they wish Nigeria well, this PARASITIC AND PROBLEMATIC NORTH?
They are shameless, despite the fact that lion share of Nigeria's wealth goes to the North, yet according to NBS survey, North still have the largest number of poverty.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Maxtipulation(m): 9:24am On Jan 22
The owners of Nigerian has spoken
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Deemas(m): 9:24am On Jan 22
Jogs1900:

None among the top 3 in the last election were competent. As for me, Kwankwanso would have been the most competent. All the top 3 candidates were voted along tribal lines. One even got about 98% votes from his tribe.

He won FCT, Nasarawa and Plateau State too. Wow... So that tribe are the indegens of these states 😂

1 Like

Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Tochj(m): 9:24am On Jan 22
These are the main guys dragging Nigeria backwards.
The earlier we separate
The better for us.
we will hardly move forward with this kind of people around.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by seunayantokun(m): 9:25am On Jan 22
I wonder if those people pretending to represent all the north have any human mind.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by MrUchenna1(m): 9:25am On Jan 22
No be juju be this?
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by freenature: 9:29am On Jan 22
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by lexy2014: 9:29am On Jan 22
Jogs1900:
It's these our people from the north that will finish this country patapata.They know how to protect their own people making it look as if southerners don't know what they are doing.Simce they don't want Efcc to investigate northern politicians, FG should just disband EFCC
Dassol

Pls get it right. This is not the north. It is just one or two politicians sponsoring one mushroom group to use ethnic sentiments to cover up their misdeeds while in office and make it look like the north is speaking
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by onuman: 9:30am On Jan 22
NATIONAL CAKE.

For most northern Nigerians, even if a northerner steals a year's budgetary allocations of Nigeria, the thief has done well to bring more of the national cake to the North.
North adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws.

Continuation of one Nigeria is a possibility only before parasites.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by lexy2014: 9:30am On Jan 22
gaskiyamagana:

Who tells you or how do you think that they wish Nigeria well, this PARASITIC AND PROBLEMATIC NORTH?
They are shameless, despite the fact that lion share of Nigeria's wealth goes to the North, yet according to NBS survey, North still have the largest number of poverty.

Who told the people talking are speaking for the north?
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Tareq1105: 9:32am On Jan 22
When they were stealing Nigeria dry you kept quiet.

You cannot intimidate Tinubu or EFCC by this empty threats.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Mcreloaded(m): 9:32am On Jan 22
After reading from top to bottom my response would have been different from every other person's own.

The group only asked for the efcc to follow due process.
Guess I am missing something here or na me no read am well.
Honestly I believe that efc. Should stop social media trials.

What if the names of those published are now found innocent what with the efcc now say.

EFCC please concentrate in the south where the money actually comes from since the north don't want you to publish names before trials.
Publish names of corrupt southern politicians please.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by yewit37486: 9:32am On Jan 22
It's bad enough to think this, having the nerve to publicly say it is just a shame, arrewa people, stop shaming yourselves and the people you represent.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by tafabaloo(m): 9:32am On Jan 22
Lols.....the north would continue to be the poverty capital of Nigeria as long as they allow the few politically exposed individuals to take them for a jolly ride.
The standpoint of these two unfortunate groups, I'm sure does not represent the interests of the majority of the good people of the North Nigeria.
With a view to advancing similar fronts at all time, the northern canals have continued to impoverish the poor masses and make them see education which could have liberated them as HARAM and aberration.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by teejoyz: 9:37am On Jan 22
Arobaga:

If there’s any region that will finish the country then it must be the tribe that votes in tribe instead of competency

I no call any tribe name but if the shoe fit una tribe who am I

[color=#990000][/color]

U mean a tribe that voted 97% for their son then accused others (where the opposition took 2 states )for tribalism.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by RepoMan007: 9:40am On Jan 22
For good eight years, yahoo-boys were constantly paraded from one side of the country and they didn't cry about our youth being specifically targeted.

Corruption by a northerner is different from corruption by a southerner I guess.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by NICOGRAVITY: 9:44am On Jan 22
When a national thief is protected because he comes from your Tribe, Religion, and probably speaks the same language with you, then, we have rmployed an internal unchecked cancer that will eventually destroy all systems of national development.
We are our own destruction.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Chikel20000(m): 9:46am On Jan 22
Artiiclebeast:
Every region, ethnic group, tribe, and state, always protests for and protects its thieves.

This is the story of Nigeria.

Steal as much as you can, when gbege comes, assemble a handful of the morons whose destinies you had stolen, and hand them 00000000.1% of their looted destiny in the form of a few nairas, and watch their song, dance, praise, and even kill for their destiny robbers.

This is the story and reality of the contraption called Nigeria.

Everyone who follows my posts here would remember when I was always harping on it that "whoever wins the last election will make Nigerians wish Bubu was still the President, and for everyone to brace up for the dollar hitting 2k before this year ends".

Bring in another President after Tinubu, and everyone will wish Tinubu was still there.

If this is not enough for us all to realize that what we have and call a country isn't one but a contraption or forceful marriage, then I wonder what will.

My sincere advice to anyone and everyone wey fit afford am legally and not okay with his/her earnings in Nigeria right now, find one country wey still get sense pass Nigeria wey you fit dey earn small small legally to go continue your life.

This one no be country.

Who has seen the video of the former Accountant General pretending to be sick when he made a court appearance or something and immediately his aides brought him back home, he took off all the costumes, appearing as fit as a fiddle, and was even leading a prayer with his aides.

we know what to do...we know those who will do well for dis country but since they are not from our tribe....we just don't care....laslas everybody go dey alright
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Peejayz: 9:47am On Jan 22
Jogs1900:

None among the top 3 in the last election were competent. As for me, Kwankwanso would have been the most competent. All the top 3 candidates were voted along tribal lines. One even got about 98% votes from his tribe.
and the irony of the one that got 98percent from his tribe is that his supporters are calling other people tribalist and they are the saint .... I no mention tribe oo

1 Like

Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Peejayz: 9:48am On Jan 22
ChybuzzDD:

Idiots like you will always focus on the SE even when the news is about your slavemasters.

Are you not ashamed to hear what's coming out from the same people you guys are forming alliance with to develop Nigeria?
The same people who have suddenly become patriotic and lovers of Nigeria with you guys don't want their corrupt politicians probed!

If i were you, i would leave the SE alone and bury my head in shame.

You are doing the same thing he said .... Lol
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by lagosrd: 9:49am On Jan 22
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/stop-targeting-our-politicians-in-corruption-probe-northern-groups-warn-efcc/

A group of idiots. When it comes to stealing you now know how to shield your own. What companies do they have and how do the vet their wealth is a simple question. If fact the FG should ban such meetings cos it's none of their business and concern for any group of persons to defend fraud allegations against an individual. Otherwise let them go to court and support them.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Peejayz: 9:50am On Jan 22
ElonEmpire:

This awakening in this tribe in really giving most of you sleepless night. All this years they are playing one Nigeria politics , whereas bigots like u continue your " Is our turn" politics.
They have finally woken up to the lies of one Nigeria, thanks to MNK. Ur cry will know now end.

but he didn't mention the tribe na

1 Like

Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Osanoghodua1: 9:50am On Jan 22
Let's separate.
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by TRAPLORD13: 9:52am On Jan 22
Any wonder why the northern states are as impoverished as shiit??
Illiteracy na incurable disease.
Worse than HIV AiDS
Re: Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC by Zeebuy: 9:56am On Jan 22
SmartPolician:
I wonder how long we need to keep this convoluted system going before we realise that Nigeria is too diverse, corrupt and immoral to work as one united entity.
Let's keep deceiving ourselves and chanting "one Nigeria" until the shithole eventually implodes on itself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi / Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia / Dogara Threatens To Sue Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.