Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles (13375 Views)

The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her / Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released / 3 ABU students: Police lied, they weren't rescued.....we paid ransom in full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Preferito(m): 8:13am On Jan 22
This is very sad. The security apparatuses claimed they rescued the victims while the family have come out to debunk it. This is not the first time the police/military will come out with a claim of rescuing victims then the families will later come out to debunk their claims. The security agencies needs to be proactive enough to carry out their rescue missions in order to prevent the payment of ransom. I watched a short interview of a bandit/kidnapper yesterday and when he was asked what they did with the 60 million ransom they collected, he said they used it to buy more weapons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by 3seriez(m): 8:13am On Jan 22
Nteogwuija:
The Army claimed they were rescued but we're yet to see photos of the kidnappers.

Maybe the kidnappers saw the Army coming from afar, left their captives and flew.

Even kidnappers that are caught. What happens to them afterwards. Do you hear anything after the security agencies do photo Ops. Everything just goes quiet.
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:17am On Jan 22
Nackzy:
They are denying ransome wasn't paid

Nah normal tin now what do u expect. When we look for people destroying the country the most, the media and government are in perfect collaboration

1 Like

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:18am On Jan 22
Okirinwankwa76:
Family paid ransom for abducted Al-Kadriyar girls’ release – Uncles

https://punchng.com/family-paid-ransom-for-abducted-al-kadriyar-girls-release-uncles/

The same captives the army said they rescued and people were thanking God?!

Nawaoo.
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Honestey: 8:19am On Jan 22
Most lucrative deal in the Nigeria currently, no way of tracing let alone arresting the kidnappers despite the level of technology. shior!
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:21am On Jan 22
Believe politicians at your own risk.

I'll rather believe these uncles.

1 Like

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:23am On Jan 22
money121:
Thought dem say na soldier rescue them

More like the soldiers were there to receive them.
We have heard news of kidnapping of those who went to drop ransom , so it's wise to go with soldiers for the pickup/ exchange.
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by money121(m): 8:27am On Jan 22
johnjay4u2u:

More like the soldiers were there to receive them.
We have heard news of kidnapping of those who went to drop ransom , so it's wise to go with soldiers for the pickup/ exchange.

All is well cry
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by oz4real83(m): 8:34am On Jan 22
With information like this, you will expect me to believe any report from the military embarassed . If I refuse to believe them, some people on this platform become abusive embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by tollyboy5(m): 8:38am On Jan 22
IamANigerianMan:
Do you know bad is bad everywhere? do you know evil is evil anywhere? Do you know good is good anywhere, this bandit killed Deborah we celebrated them, they took out sister from school in borno we celebrated in the name of religion, cashless policy came to avoid payment for ransom we were all against it ... I don't have problem with Ransom because 2000 years one man paid for me ... Heb 2:9, 1cor 6:20, Rev 11:12.... Police cannot do anything untill we stop carrying any amount of money in this country, you cannot carry 1m dollar in America that is why bandit cannot flush there but in Nigeria Elrufai, yahaya bello went to court so that you can carry million in your pocket and go about with it, you celebrated the idiots and Emefele today is in prison.... Don't stop ooooo until you pay, don't blame police nothing there can do, let go back to our cashless policy, improve on other channels of transaction like POS, mobile transfer etc so that we can track our money..
This is a very stvp!d post from emefiele fan
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by skywalker240(m): 8:40am On Jan 22
CondemnBattery:
This country is a failed state already.

And in all these, the security and federal government can't do anything? I think it's time, guns are legalized in this country. Cos you dare not show your ugly terrorist face in my community parading as bandit, herdsmen or Boko haram, without me blowing your head off.

Reason guns won't be legalized, cos these guys have government backing one way or the other.

If not how do you explain to Nigerians that these guys have not been brought to book, facing the capital punishment?
Legalized guns won't be advisable

Giving gun to an average southern youth that might probably be a cultist is disastrous

The average black man would rather use it for evil instead of defense, either to shoot his foe from a bitter beef, or rob a passer by whenever he is hungry from the economic hardships

State and community Police with solely the indigenes of that area should be encouraged but the most important part is that the units that are responsible for repel actions against crime should be backed up with sophisticated weapons like AK 49s/47s

2 Likes

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by socialjustice93: 8:42am On Jan 22
They paid ransom to Islamic jihad terrorist aka fulani herdsmen
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by zebszebs: 8:51am On Jan 22
If a ransom was paid, why in heaven's name is the Nigerian army being praised for their rescue?

Is Nigeria now a theatre of the absurd?

Have we all lost our marbles?

Is there a nationwide Folie à Deux?

1 Like

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by yewit37486: 8:56am On Jan 22
JASONjnr:
The problem we have is, tribalism....

If I condemn this, I will be called ipob or a Yoruba.... Simply because it's a northern affair.

The north literally don't speak up when issues are bordering other regions as well...

When it borders within the s/west and you complain, they will say I should go and tackle unknown gunmen.

Untill there's unity and irrespective of tribe, a Nigerian should be able to condemn crimes around the country without being bullied.

We're still learning to understand democracy and by the time we realise ourselves, I pray there's a little hope left for the country.

I keep saying this, but the two sides, Igbos and Yorubas, that are constantly fighting and posting tribalistic comments here are so filled with hatred in their hearts, they can't think straight about the wider implications of their actions.

1 Like

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by lexy2014: 8:58am On Jan 22
IamANigerianMan:
Do you know bad is bad everywhere? do you know evil is evil anywhere? Do you know good is good anywhere, this bandit killed Deborah we celebrated them, they took out sister from school in borno we celebrated in the name of religion, cashless policy came to avoid payment for ransom we were all against it ... I don't have problem with Ransom because 2000 years one man paid for me ... Heb 2:9, 1cor 6:20, Rev 11:12.... Police cannot do anything untill we stop carrying any amount of money in this country, you cannot carry 1m dollar in America that is why bandit cannot flush there but in Nigeria Elrufai, yahaya bello went to court so that you can carry million in your pocket and go about with it, you celebrated the idiots and Emefele today is in prison.... Don't stop ooooo until you pay, don't blame police nothing there can do, let go back to our cashless policy, improve on other channels of transaction like POS, mobile transfer etc so that we can track our money..

How is carrying cash around preventing police from tackling kidnappings?
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by lexy2014: 9:00am On Jan 22
ChybuzzDD:

The same captives the army said they rescued and people were thanking God?!

Nawaoo.

You know some just have brains for decoration making it easy for government to easily sustain it's deception

1 Like

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by GoodGovernance: 9:07am On Jan 22
When security forces lie to the citizens entry,that is a red flag for a failed country.

How can you rescue victims,without telling us about the kidnappers?
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Nokio2: 9:07am On Jan 22
ImoleNaija:
Kai, dem still cash out after taking four lives angry.

This is heartbreaking.

May their doom come very quickly.

A whooping #100M
Na wao,
soldiers go there as peace mass transit
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by History555: 9:10am On Jan 22
Nigeria army and police will be forming gallant after bandits and armed robbers have finished operating

3 Likes

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by badoh(m): 9:13am On Jan 22
My mind is telling me some of these soldiers and police are collaborating with the bandits to kidnap people and demand ransom and also take part in the sharing of the ransom in agreed ratio.

1 Like

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Rayd502(m): 9:21am On Jan 22
See the way the police PRO Josephine Odeh is running her mouth,giving us a false narrative about the girls recovery.An incident they never played any role.

Alot is wrong with this country walai.

1 Like

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Kionrae: 9:22am On Jan 22
Nigerian army rescued them isonu
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by emmyN(m): 9:25am On Jan 22
When I saw the news of the "rescue" without a report of any kidnapper being killed or arrested, I knew it was a hoax. APC and propaganda are like five and six.

2 Likes

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Ivantapass: 9:32am On Jan 22
Arrest of the uncles loading for giving uncensored information to the media. Kikiki
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by kingthreat(m): 9:33am On Jan 22
Good the family came out and debunked the news of the liars trying to take credit even in their disgraceful failures. If they did their jobs effectively, the kidnapped victims would never have been killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Zeebuy: 9:42am On Jan 22
lexy2014:

You know some just have brains for decoration making it easy for government to easily sustain it's deception

True talk. I was amused when some people were hailing the army on that thread. Some Nigerians no just get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by IamANigerianMan: 10:01am On Jan 22
lexy2014:

How is carrying cash around preventing police from tackling kidnappings?
Stop writing nonsense, you can go and tackle them now, if money is transfer through bank it can be traced by police , police are not God, they make an arrest through information, how can the money paid to bandit in nylon, sack be traced... Me , I hate crime but continue to give excuse untill you and loves are taken away by bandit...
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by IamANigerianMan: 10:05am On Jan 22
tollyboy5:

This is a very stvp!d post from emefiele fan
If speaking the truth makes me Emefele fan may it be . I pray this bandit would not keep you and your loves and demand for 700million
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by TRAPLORD13: 10:12am On Jan 22
When you have a lying president then all government institutions will operate on lies as official policy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Fujiyama: 10:23am On Jan 22
oz4real83:
With information like this, you will expect me to believe any report from the military embarassed . If I refuse to believe them, some people on this platform become abusive embarassed

^^^
grin

They want to gaslight you.

It is your responsibility to refuse to be gaslit. wink
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Fujiyama: 10:26am On Jan 22
Nokio2:

A whooping #100M
Na wao,
soldiers go there as peace mass transit

^^^
grin
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Shattuck(m): 10:48am On Jan 22
jchioma:

But the Nigerian army said no ransom was paid na. Is this not enough reason to doubt their credibility as an institution? Well, thank God for your release and may souls of those killed Rest In Peace 🙏🏽
the other day the Ronu miscreants were all celebrating the Army for the rescue,when it was obviously a lie, tomorrow the army/police will release another statement and they would expect reasonable people to just believe everything they say.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 People Have Been Arrested Over ABSU Rape Case / Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu / NIMC Portal Breaks Down, Banks, Telcos, Passport Issuance Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.