Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles (13390 Views)

The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her / Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released / 3 ABU students: Police lied, they weren't rescued.....we paid ransom in full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by themanderon: 11:01am On Jan 22
Ransome was paid yet they told us they rescued them. So the kidnappers are now millions of naira richer probably planning to kidnap more people. May God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by lexy2014: 11:06am On Jan 22
IamANigerianMan:

Stop writing nonsense, you can go and tackle them now, if money is transfer through bank it can be traced by police , police are not God, they make an arrest through information, how can the money paid to bandit in nylon, sack be traced... Me , I hate crime but continue to give excuse untill you and loves are taken away by bandit...

I didn't ask you to get emotional. I asked
How is carrying cash around preventing police from tackling kidnappings?
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by IamANigerianMan: 11:36am On Jan 22
lexy2014:

You still typing nonsense
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by BluntCrazeMan: 12:07pm On Jan 22
Okirinwankwa76:
Family paid ransom for abducted Al-Kadriyar girls’ release – Uncles

https://punchng.com/family-paid-ransom-for-abducted-al-kadriyar-girls-release-uncles/

Exactly what I said in the other thread when people were saying Kudos to the Nigerian Military..

Now,,let the Kudos’ing continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by BluntCrazeMan: 12:11pm On Jan 22
Nteogwuija:
The Army claimed they were rescued but we're yet to see photos of the kidnappers.

Maybe the kidnappers saw the Army coming from afar, left their captives and flew.

The girls were freed even before they could call the people who came all the way from Abuja to come and pick them up inside the forest in Kaduna.
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Johnjustice: 12:21pm On Jan 22
Nigerian police and army, checkpoints should be introduced nationwide, especially in major roads and exit points of states and LGAs.
https://www.nairaland.com/7977736/checkpoints-should-introduced-nationwide
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by consumer: 12:23pm On Jan 22
Nigeria security architectural has gone to the dustbin no wonder Sanwo olu called them useless claiming that they free them and ransom was paid. The free ones now cannot see their late sister again whom all these murderous criminals had terminated her life now

1 Like

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by ufuosman(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22
Those involved don cash out
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Jan 22
IamANigerianMan:

You still typing nonsense

Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Fabberryz: 4:41pm On Jan 22
God abeg o
We can't be looking for food money and ransome money at same time naw
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Litmus: 7:03pm On Jan 22
I didn't see or read the article on Nigeria Army claiming they rescued the girls. So, can I ask, what Army spokesperson came out officially and announced that Nigeria soldiers were responsible for rescuing these girls?
What's his name and rank?
Re: Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles by Coolgent(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22
IamANigerianMan:
Do you know bad is bad everywhere? do you know evil is evil anywhere? Do you know good is good anywhere, this bandit killed Deborah we celebrated them, they took out sister from school in borno we celebrated in the name of religion, cashless policy came to avoid payment for ransom we were all against it ... I don't have problem with Ransom because 2000 years one man paid for me ... Heb 2:9, 1cor 6:20, Rev 11:12.... Police cannot do anything untill we stop carrying any amount of money in this country, you cannot carry 1m dollar in America that is why bandit cannot flourish there but in Nigeria Elrufai, yahaya bello went to court so that you can carry million in your pocket and go about with it, you celebrated the idiots and Emefele today is in prison.... Don't stop ooooo until you pay, don't blame police nothing they can do, let go back to our cashless policy, improve on other channels of transaction like POS, mobile transfer etc so that we can track our money..
Apt!
Cashless policy will surely tackling kidnapping, corruption and many more but sadly gullible Nigerians are against it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Group Shoots Young Man Dead In Kontagora, Niger State (Graphic Pics) / NIMC Portal Breaks Down, Banks, Telcos, Passport Issuance Suffer / Samson Siasia's Kidnapped Mother Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.