Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets (14548 Views)

Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% / Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Akano5(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22
Please anyone with an idea about the current price of Anti-biotic Injection, 1pack 5 or 7days.

Urinary Infection is showing me shege ooo
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by CameroonPepper: 4:53pm On Jan 22
Morning after pills sef go cost so expect more unwanted births soon. Nigeria is in deep shit.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Jungleluv5: 4:54pm On Jan 22
No problems we'll go back to our forefather herbs they great
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by goodman5(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22
All thanks to drug Lord we have as president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by stano2(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22
obicoolnino:
Thank God for agbo Jedi, poor man need not worry.

Omo dialysis cost ooo… be careful

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Antoeni(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22
A TRUE LEADER……………………………

Rice N6K
Petrol N65
Dollar N150
Cement N1050
Spaghetti N100

May Allah Forgive YarAdua & Grant Him Jannatul Firdous

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Faposky95: 4:55pm On Jan 22
superCleanworks:
Food prices on one side.

Drug prices on the other.

And ....still come.out here to holla they have a government....?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Thonee(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22
Some set of mugus will blame Peter Obi for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by tj2018: 4:55pm On Jan 22
sreome:
But people will surely fall sick

Fool ..did the article say people should not be sick... We are talking about cost of medication. The government is inflicting as much pain as possible so that they will accept any thing given as palliative and sing their praises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Sirsunola(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22
Spent 120k in recent week to treat malaria and typhoid
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by judedwriter(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22
shocked

May God bless us with good health and prosperity these trying times!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by fabolouz1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22
There hasn't been any good time to fall sick .
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by freemanq(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22
Tinubu and Apc government what plans do you have for Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22
Quit complaining... The Shege hasn't started yet.

Wait till the real inflation begins.

Those of you that don't exercise, who drink alcohol anyhow, fvck around without protection, eat anyhow, drive recklessly, etc... Just make sure your money is plenty!

Cos anything wey carry you enter hospital admission, na grave or bankruptcy you go dey see so.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Quebec91(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22
cheesy
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Even the medicines 💊 na substandard

About three weeks ago I had malaria and typhoid fever combined
The nurse was talking me into taking drugs

I just smiled at her and tell her straight to her face that ma'am I want injection 💉

Even the injection self nor still sure

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Ubdavis(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22
My pastor said that this Year would be better than last year
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22
cenaman:
What about hunger?

Where hunger is escaped, sickness is waiting to do the needful...!

So pathetic, for a nation not at war... This level of increasing poverty is shocking and shameful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by chidiakwari: 5:04pm On Jan 22
Plenty cowards in Nigeria. Only to come online and rant like nitwits.

Your mates are out there expressing their grievances on the streets. Coward Nigerians are lamenting online.

You people will suffer well well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Layi4real(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22
God is answering the prayers of Nigerians..... I can say that majority of Nigerians hate the current administration and they are steadily praying for a fail government to please there own political interest. now God is answering there prayer Nd we the citizens are still the one suffering the outcome while this Leaders still dey enjoy there life.....
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Mayeldah(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22
Get an health Insurance Plan

DM me for sure HMO plug

1 Like

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22
It is well o Nigeria
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by FreeStuffsNG: 5:05pm On Jan 22
Okirinwankwa76:
Wrong time to fall sick in Nigeria, as cost of medicines skyrockets

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/wrong-time-to-fall-sick-in-nigeria-as-cost-of-medicines-skyrockets/
There's never a good time to fall sick OP. May God continue to grant us great health and abundance.
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by donestk(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22
Health and wellness is key
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by stacyadams: 5:06pm On Jan 22
grin we APC urrcchins don't fall sick,,, jagaban till 2037..we will teach ibos a lesson grin grin
Everything thing is good as we buy our food stuff from Jupiter grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22
Tokskob2008:
The government is trying their best to make sure they suffer the masses at all cost but they are not to be totally blamed because the masses too are just as corrupt as the government.

Collect money, foodstuffs and other things just to vote in selfish leaders. This is the end result.

...And come 2027, the same idiot masses will repeat that election stupidity.

We might need to stop pitying these fools.

Just do your best for yourself and those dear to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Angelfrost(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22
FreeStuffsNG:

There's never a good time to fall sick OP. May God continue to grant us great health and abundance.

Falling sick early 2023, and falling sick today on the same monthly earnings with a severely weakened buying power of the Naira are 2 very different things.

One is worse than the other.

Everyone should work on his lifestyle fast... Make healthier choices and pray harder to stay sickness-free or have less sick days.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by GenderMix: 5:10pm On Jan 22
Sirsunola:
Spent 120k in recent week to treat malaria and typhoid

Did you undergo a major surgery to treat malaria/thyphoid.?..... I dont get
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Angelfrost(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22
GenderMix:

Did you undergo a major surgery to treat malaria/thyphoid.?..... I dont get

Maybe he was admitted into an expensive private hospital.

That amount is not inconceivable right now to spend on hospital bills.

I pity the poor... Some might have no choice but to roll over in their beds and die off. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Jlow2: 5:15pm On Jan 22
Ciprotab of 800-1000 is now 3000naira, the government will FAVOUR all of us

1 Like

Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by chronique(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22
It's not easy especially when you are buying imported drugs. I buy nexium 40mg for 22k. This was last year price. I don't know how much it is now. I'm buying gasviscon for 7,500, 8,000... The unfortunate thing is that the prices will still go up.
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by Efna55: 5:22pm On Jan 22
That's why I teach herbal health on facebook and youtube..
https://youtube.com/@nasuefere1072?si=lBGX2CKMV55zGnhQ

Facebook search for NasuEfere Herbal health medical advice.
I teach for free because I want people to know how to cure basic illness at home..
Re: Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets by ufuosman(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22
Everything is out of hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Suspends Kebbi Doctor For Amputating Baby In Womb / 6 Home Remedies For Colds And Coughs In Babies / COVID-19: Governor Ikpeazu's Two Aides Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.