Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public (42571 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" / Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) / Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by aribisala0(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22
cedricksly:
lol, I'm not sure you know a Governor can have his own personal armed security that sint affiliated to the federal government... Lol I will have sighted an instance but let see how it plays out.. That LG chairman wings must be clipped.. Him go go collect his allocation from Tinubu himself... I will starve that his local government I will place his allocation in a fixed deposit account and allow him drag me to court

Where does Fubara collect allocation from? Is it not Tinubu
You are talking like a child

Fubara cannot spend one Naira without approval of the state house of Assembly
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by Melagros(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22
Righthussle:

If you know the chairman you will not pity him. Nwanosike is everything Wike is raised to the power of 2
Guy calm down, after the supreme Court verdict we will know who is wanosike
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by cedricksly: 6:11am On Jan 23
aribisala0:

Where does Fubara collect allocation from? Is it not Tinubu
You are talking like a child

Fubara cannot spend one Naira without approval of the state house of Assembly
he would spend the money, this is Nigeria where 5 members can pass a Bill and approve anything the governor wants, the worse is it will end in court, when obaseki fell out with oshiomole in his first tenor was a pure example as those APC house members loyal to oshiomole refuse sitting for almost 2 years and till the following election only a few loyal to obaseki who were sitting in the government house when the HOA complex roof was removed in the guise of renovation were the ones signing bill and approving budget etc. listen to yourself talk like you don't know this is Nigeria, u are one sided and bias, are you aware rivers state has the 2nd highest IGR among state in Nigeria after lagos? Are you also aware the 13% oil derivative from oil producing state of what was made in the state that Federal government returns is their birth right to collect?.. The only money that the federal government might have the sole right not to give is the security vote of which rivers state is 1.5b monthly 18.5 annually.... And lastly about the security outfit, lol I really do not want to insult you like you've being insulting me and calling me a child, I just want you to ask yourself how Bakassi boys was created to secure Aba markets and it's eviron, which led to the it anagram movie by name issakaba, I want you to ask yourself how obaseki of edo state created the edo state security network, you think it was the federal government that created it abi? yes they won't be given an automatic /assault weapon, but he can have arms men carry single and double barrel like hunters being around him as his private security(ijaw youth will make themselves available). And lastly and most importantly in your head you feel TINUBU WOULD GO ALL OUT AGAINST A GOVERNOR BECAUSE OF A LG CHAIRMAN WHO IS TALKING OUT OF PLACE PUBLICLY INSULTING THE GOVERNOR? A chairman that isn't even his party member, a man that might even be a pawn in the grand scheme of things and can even be Expendable.. If you think tinubu would go all out as you assume in your head against a sitting Governor coz of a foolish careless LG chairman, then I have no word for you... Although I won't engage you further, but if you must talk, please talk without trowing banter or any form of degrading words, you should be an adult, coz only a child can't have a conversation without trowing demeaning words...

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by Mrpojj(m): 6:53am On Jan 23
Papparassi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Is5jFQQy4

The video of a local government chairman in Rivers State calling the state governor, Siminayi Fubara, a “foolish governor” has emerged online.

The video, which has since been eliciting reactions from Nigerians, showed that the local government chairman made the statement while addressing some members of a political party in Rivers State.

The chairman, in the video shared on social media by Emma Ik Umeh on Sunday night, said: Today, Fubara is a foolish governor, he is not a mumu governor, he is a foolish governor.”

Reactions Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSi5vugpOTg?si=AC9Z307sFyx3utmA
Normally average ikwerre man no get sense whether he is a local government chairman or not
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by jamesversion: 7:18am On Jan 23
Mrpojj:

Normally average ikwerre man no get sense whether he is a local government chairman or not

What is your ethnicity?
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by Fearyourcreator: 7:50am On Jan 23
IgboSomalia:
4 things.

1. Without Wike, Fubara can't even win LG Chairmanship of any LGA in Rivers.

2. The people who worked for Fubara feel betrayed and rightly so.

3. Fubara is now the Governor and must be accorded every respect of his office.

4. This idiot of an LG Chairman must be made a scapegoat for this nonsense.
You have said well...
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by lagosrd: 7:52am On Jan 23
aribisala0:

That is wishful thinking.

Does Rivers state own any jail?
Did the governor appoint any DPO

With the respect you are talking childishly

You're joking ..... Ask those that know. There is no world champion , what you have is a current champion.
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by aribisala0(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23
lagosrd:

You're joking ..... Ask those that know. There is no world champion , what you have is a current champion.
Empty talk
The current champion is Tinubu .
He called Fubara to Abuja and gave him orders.
That is reality
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by aribisala0(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23
cedricksly:
he would spend the money, this is Nigeria where 5 members can pass a Bill and approve anything the governor wants, the worse is it will end in court, when obaseki fell out with oshiomole in his first tenor was a pure example as those APC house members loyal to oshiomole refuse sitting for almost 2 years and till the following election only a few loyal to obaseki who were sitting in the government house when the HOA complex roof was removed in the guise of renovation were the ones signing bill and approving budget etc. listen to yourself talk like you don't know this is Nigeria, u are one sided and bias, are you aware rivers state has the 2nd highest IGR among state in Nigeria after lagos? Are you also aware the 13% oil derivative from oil producing state of what was made in the state that Federal government returns is their birth right to collect?.. The only money that the federal government might have the sole right not to give is the security vote of which rivers state is 1.5b monthly 18.5 annually.... And lastly about the security outfit, lol I really do not want to insult you like you've being insulting me and calling me a child, I just want you to ask yourself how Bakassi boys was created to secure Aba markets and it's eviron, which led to the it anagram movie by name issakaba, I want you to ask yourself how obaseki of edo state created the edo state security network, you think it was the federal government that created it abi? yes they won't be given an automatic /assault weapon, but he can have arms men carry single and double barrel like hunters being around him as his private security(ijaw youth will make themselves available). And lastly and most importantly in your head you feel TINUBU WOULD GO ALL OUT AGAINST A GOVERNOR BECAUSE OF A LG CHAIRMAN WHO IS TALKING OUT OF PLACE PUBLICLY INSULTING THE GOVERNOR? A chairman that isn't even his party member, a man that might even be a pawn in the grand scheme of things and can even be Expendable.. If you think tinubu would go all out as you assume in your head against a sitting Governor coz of a foolish careless LG chairman, then I have no word for you... Although I won't engage you further, but if you must talk, please talk without trowing banter or any form of degrading words, you should be an adult, coz only a child can't have a conversation without trowing demeaning words...
Too long wont read your crap
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by lagosrd: 5:25pm On Jan 23
aribisala0:

Empty talk
The current champion is Tinubu .
He called Fubara to Abuja and gave him orders.
That is reality

It's a pity
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:15pm On Jan 23
Pemco:
You lie! Tinubu didn't build Lagos from scratch. Lagos was the capital city of Nigeria for over 70 yes. Don't misinform people.
Obviously you are not a lagosian based on your presumptions here.
HA HA HA! THE RECORDS ARE CLEAR,PTINUBU BUILT THE MODERN LAGOS YOU SEE, AFTER GOVR JAKANDE TRIED HIS BEST,MOBOLAJI JOHNSON DID LITTLE OR NOTHING.
PTINUBU CAME AND BUILT LAGOS,IT IS NOT CONTESTABLE,IF YOU ARE MISINFORMING PEOPLE OTHERWISE, STOP IT NOW,,because THE RECORDS ARE THERE IN PTNUBU MASTERPLAN FOR LAGOS JOURNEYING INTO A MEGA CITY. LONG LIVE ASIWAJU PTINUBU FOR BUILDING MODERN LAGOS grin Eko o ni baje! grin
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:25pm On Jan 23
blueAgent:

My friend close your mouth. grin

That Scam has be disproved several times.

Facts are sacref opinions are free.

Talk is cheap,action is reality.

KEEP BASKENING IN YOUR DILLUSION OF WIKE grin
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:20pm On Jan 25
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Not up to 10% rivers people.Wike tried beyond his predecessor in Rivers, but he is not their messiah,he can never be like PTinubu,because rivers people are yet develope like we lagosians. Jagaban have produced over 4governors in a row,made thousands of Lagosians that worked with him lawmakers,House of Reps,Senators both within and outside Lagos.JAGABAN HOLDS THE WORLD RECORDS grin
YOU TELL ME:
HOW MANY SENATORS DID WIKE PRODUCE?
HOW MANY HOUSE OF REPS DID WIKE PRD?
HOW many GOVERNORS DID WIKE PRODUCE?
He just managed to put one govr and he is busy tomenting the guy with fisticuffs.Haba! Let Fubara breathe. angry
Re: Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:20pm On Jan 25
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Not up to 10% rivers people.Wike tried beyond his predecessor in Rivers, but he is not their messiah,he can never be like PTinubu,because rivers people are yet develope like we lagosians. Jagaban have produced over 4governors in a row,made thousands of Lagosians that worked with him lawmakers,House of Reps,Senators both within and outside Lagos.JAGABAN HOLDS THE WORLD RECORDS grin
YOU TELL ME:
HOW MANY SENATORS DID WIKE PRODUCE?
HOW MANY HOUSE OF REPS DID WIKE PRD?
HOW many GOVERNORS DID WIKEPRODUCE?
He just managed to put one govr and he is busy tomenting the guy with fisticuffs.Haba! Let Fubara breathe. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara / Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) / Buhari, Army Silent As US Exposes ISIS, Al-Qaeda Plans To Penetrate The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.