Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi (33471 Views)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by illicit(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22
That one no anything...?

🥵
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Serendipity2023: 1:42pm On Jan 22
he is just stupid

He is a blogger
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by gbolswag(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22
Obi just dey disgrace himself...see how tunde replied him...clout chasing don humble this one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by vastolord4(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22
That's no a good response
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Sucolee(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22
If tunde is not a blogger,so who is peter obi?
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22
iTechng1:
What a shot

It's not a shot its a correction. I guys like controversy too much
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by casualobserver: 1:44pm On Jan 22
On his desperation to be relevant, he doesn’t even know who he is sending congratulations to. It just shows the insincerity of the man.

I have said it many times, if Obi continues with his desire to constantly be in the news, he will have lost his aura by 2027 as people would have seen through him by them.

Sometimes it is best to remain quiet and be an enigma than constantly open your mouth and look like a charlatan. This is captured in the saying it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it.

If Atiku were in the press the way Obi is he wouldn’t be the enigma he is among his followers.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by LOVEGINO(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22
jmoore:
Op said 'attack'. Why APC supporters mostly illiterates?
make him sef dey respect himself na. Na everything u most shoc mouth?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by ifinger: 1:46pm On Jan 22
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by wrongnumber: 1:47pm On Jan 22
Tunde is still a child.

He needs to learn to know when to keep mum.

Cirrecting Peter Obi is not necessary at this point in time. There may be another opportunity to do that.

This is where maturity comes in.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by wrongnumber: 1:48pm On Jan 22
casualobserver:
On his desperation to be relevant, he doesn’t even know who he is sending congratulations to. It just shows the insincerity of the man.

I have said it many times, if Obi continues with his desire to constantly be in the news, he will have lost his aura by 2027 as people would have seen through him by them.

Sometimes it is best to remain quiet and be an enigma than constantly open your mouth and look like a charlatan. This is captured in the saying it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it.

If Atiku were in the press the way Obi is he wouldn’t be the enigma he is among his followers.

I agree.

When you talk too much, you lose your value.

Obi should only make comments only when it is very very necessary.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by poweredcom(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22
Lol tunde hate being called a blogger
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22
Africonji:
Tunde Ednut has always been a foolish clout chaser. What else is he if not a blogger? What entertainment is he doing? HE Peter Obi addressed him for who he truly is without mixing words. He is so fool of himself. Ordinary blogger trying to use PO to shine.

Your reaction is totally off... Maybe, you should have read the post first.
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by WantsandMore: 1:50pm On Jan 22
wrongnumber:
Tunde is still a child.

He needs to learn to know when to keep mum.

Cirrecting Peter Obi is not necessary at this point in time. There may be another opportunity to do that.

This is where maturity comes in.
cheesy ... are you not entertained?
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Aquila99: 1:51pm On Jan 22
Rantingpiglets:
See the Obsession with PO?

Even if he is a blogging entertainer, does it stop the fact that a congratulatory message was sent to him on his birthday?

Now...why will the NATION Newspaper be ranting unnecessarily?

Why can't TINUBU celebrate Tunde EDNUT?

This is just Propaganda gone Bad.

I LOVE as PO..didn't recognize RENO...and I LOVE as TINUBU exposed RENO as a 50yr old Child

E Choke

See all d gibberish u wrote here. U love dat PO did not recognise reno. But president tinubu did. E beta make 1 tinubu recognize me dan 10 Obi.. and wat is dia to expose about reno's age. Did reno hide his age from d public, abi na tinubu born am to expose am. Try dey use ur sense now.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Meagainstthem: 1:51pm On Jan 22
Rantingpiglets:
See the Obsession with PO?

Even if he is a blogging entertainer, does it stop the fact that a congratulatory message was sent to him on his birthday?

Now...why will the NATION Newspaper be ranting unnecessarily?

Why can't TINUBU celebrate Tunde EDNUT?

This is just Propaganda gone Bad.

I LOVE as PO..didn't recognize RENO...and I LOVE as TINUBU exposed RENO as a 50yr old Child

E Choke

Why should Tinubu celebrate Tunde Ednut? Who is he to be celebrated by Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Emmanueledu(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22
How are you not a blogger🤷🏾‍♂️You don’t create content rather you post other peoples content and stories,how does that make you an entertainer?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by chatinent: 1:53pm On Jan 22
Even Peter Obi too dey do notice me. All in the yearn to be seen as a caring person.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Kilometres: 1:53pm On Jan 22
Peter Obi thinks everyone is in his profession

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Keziehenry(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22
iTechng1:
What a shot

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by FireUpNow(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22
In Davido's voice. E choke!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by casualobserver: 2:02pm On Jan 22
wrongnumber:

I agree.

When you talk too much, you lose your value.

Obi should only make comments only when it is very very necessary.

The truth is there is no substance to the man. He is lucky to have been in the right place at the right time to benefit from frustrated youth and Ibos.

If he actually had a strategic mind he would have stayed in PDP, fought for the VP slot and he would be VP today. Everything about Obi, from the way he managed Anambra to the Messianic complex he developed because he happened to be in the right place at the right time, to his faux pas on religion to his now constant desire to remain relevant shows he he is not a strategic thinker and not right man to be president. Fortunately for him most of his followers are shallow. Unfortunately for him his followers cannot make him president and the people who can make him president can see through his BS and are not fooled by his patronizing attempts to appear in touch.

Whether he likes it or not it is not his supporters that will make him president, it is voters like me who did not vote for him. The more he tries to hug the limelight the more we are thankful. At least be statesman like and stop behaving like a media influencer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Jan 22
who has he entetained?

meanwhile, Obi said

Despite his relatively young age, he has leveraged his internet expertise and influence to propel numerous emerging Nigerian comedians, musicians, and other creative artists into the spotlight. This has significantly expanded Nigeria’s creative output,

what is the difference?
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by MrEverest(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22
LordIsaac:
Obidients right now…

Something is really wrong with youths like you. What exactly is painful in this? The Tunde Ednut guy was excited that Peter Obi wished him happy birthday but only RESPECTFULLY stated he is actually an entertainer, not a blogger. Eventhough, it wasn't necessary trying to different it.

So, what's there to lament about?

Wasted generation!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by wrongnumber: 2:06pm On Jan 22
casualobserver:

The truth is there is no substance to the man. He is lucky to have been in the right place at the right time to benefit from frustrated youth and Ibos.

If he actually had a strategic mind he would have stayed in PDP, fought for the VP slot and he would be VP today. Everything about Obi, from the way he managed Anambra to the Messianic complex he developed because he happened to be in the right place at the right time, to his faux pas on religion to his now constant desire to remain relevant shows he he is not a strategic thinker and not right man to be president. Fortunately for him most of his followers are shallow. Unfortunately for him his followers cannot make him president and the people who can make him president can see through his BS and are not fooled by his patronizing attempts to appear in touch.

Whether he likes it or not it is not his supporters that will make him president, it is voters like me who did not vote for him. The more he tries to hug the limelight the more we are thankful. At least he statesman like and stop behaving like a media influencer.

Your opinion tho.

For me I still respect him and will vote for him.
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by IPDGP: 2:07pm On Jan 22
With all this, PO will lose 2027

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by ObalendeCMS: 2:09pm On Jan 22
2 f001s.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22
WhiteNRed:
See Tunde Ednut reply below but those empty brains will always look for issues where there is none, just to console themselve.

Tunde wrote: “This is huge for me, wow I am very honoured sir, wow, Thank you, but sir I am not a blogger sir, I am an entertainer sir.”
But let's be real here.
Tunde failed as an entertainer and succeeded as a blogger and this is pure facts.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by MrEverest(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22
Meagainstthem:

Why should Tinubu celebrate Tunde Ednut? Who is he to be celebrated by Tinubu?

Lol, but same Tinubu has time to celebrate a lowlife nuisance like Reno?

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by rayopt(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22
Bro trying hard to force recognition for a dead career. Everyone know say na blog u dey take chop. Which yeye entertainer

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Meagainstthem: 2:13pm On Jan 22
MrEverest:

Lol, but same Tinubu has time to celebrate a lowlife nuisance like Reno?

Continue deceiving yourself.

Tinubu has every reason to celebrate whoever he want and it's not in your power to tell him who to celebrate.
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Ironbull: 2:14pm On Jan 22
kingsways:
What ever

E pain am.

If he had started praising obi I'm sure you won't say whatever.

After obidients bullied and threatened him you are now expecting him to respect obi ba, Who does that?

We have told you over and over obi will never rule Nigeria if he like let him not go and look for better thing to do than turning himself to congratulatory and condolence presidential aspirant goodluck to him in his new role..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP / Tanker Accident @iyana Ipaja (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.