Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi (33482 Views)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by casualobserver: 2:14pm On Jan 22
wrongnumber:

Your opinion tho.

For me I still respect him and will bite for him.

But your vote did not make him president and it is not your vote that will propel him over the line. That is what a lot of people fail to understand. It is not you he needs to appeal to, he already has your vote.

The people he needs are irritated by this kind of nonsense and his lack of statesmanship!

Obi is a polarising figure, you either love him passionately or you hate him with equal gusto. Those who love him were unable to get him to the promised land. Those who hate him, do so precisely for the kind of thing he is doing with this tweet..insincerity and manipulation You cannot keep doing the same thing that didnt work for you and expect it will produce a different result in 2027. He needs Tinubu and Atiku voters and he is continues to do exactly that we do not like and turn us off him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Mayeldah(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22
Ok, you are a blogged entertainer

That wasn't necessary boda Ednut
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by MrEverest(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22
poweredcom:
Lol tunde hate being called a blogger

He actually thinks he is too big to be a blogger. Even when he doesn't even measure up to big time bloggers.

Even calling him a blogger is a promotion, because all he does is to repost other people's contents. Same Tunde Ednut that is always on nairaland travel section and other social media sites looking for contents
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Ubdavis(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22
That response was very unnecessary.. shebi na una dey wish wish poeple happy birthday. Nothing concern me oh
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by MrEverest(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22
Meagainstthem:

Tinubu has every reason to celebrate whoever he want and it's not in your power to tell him who to celebrate.

I see. But Peter Obi has no reason to celebrate whoever he wants to celebrate abi? And it's in your power to tell him who to celebrate??

What's the colour of your hypocrisy
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by cjudy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22
BloomingDale:
Who is he?
Entertainer
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Basicend: 2:24pm On Jan 22
jumokeadele:
peter want to win 2027 by all means

Win an incumbent Tinubu? Hmm! Good luck with that o. .
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by TheBillyonaire: 2:25pm On Jan 22
In my country, noise has overwhelmed signals,
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by BloomingDale(f): 2:26pm On Jan 22
cjudy:

Entertainer

Which kain entertainer? Lol
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Meagainstthem: 2:27pm On Jan 22
MrEverest:

I see. But Peter Obi has no reason to celebrate whoever he wants to celebrate abi? And it's in your power to tell him who to celebrate??

What's the colour of your hypocrisy

The only person with problem here is you because I don't see anywhere here where I condemn Peter Obi for celebrating Tunde Ednut,if I did kindly point it out or accept the tag of a liar
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by GreaterfutureII(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22
Rubbish!
Tunde ednut is a Fvxker! On many levels
Part of the evil system (political system, Yahoo, social evils, dark Celebrity system) too a sizeable Extent...
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Coolestguy2023: 2:27pm On Jan 22
Africonji:
Tunde Ednut has always been a foolish clout chaser. What else is he if not a blogger? What entertainment is he doing? HE Peter Obi addressed him for who he truly is without mixing words. He is so fool of himself. Ordinary blogger trying to use PO to shine.

The OP knows that you obidients are illiterate and senseless clowns. He knows that once he gives a attractive caption that will make obidients bark like dogs, he will achieve his aims. He knows obidients don't have sense and that they can't thinks logically. He knows that they are emotional clowns and with comments like this and some others that i have read, the OP have justified how foolish most Obidients are

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Gandollar(f): 2:29pm On Jan 22
bennybuhari:
Pitobi too should calm down. It is not every dick, tom and harry that you greet.

Tunde failed as an entertainer and then embraced blogging. He is a modafoka blogger like Shehu Sani
Election has come and gone, face your work.
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by iLegendd(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22
History555:
We know him for blogging not entertainment. Someone that tried comedy and music and failed
He didn't fail. It's a tactic.

If I have money and want to mingle with entertainers or celebrities for free without paying to see them, I'll go to the studio and record a song. I'll spend and promote this song. Even buy streaming.

These big names will know I exist without me going to introduce myself to them like a commoner.

I spent 5-10 million on myself and got recognised by them.

Now I can mingle with them and they'll recognise me as a colleague, not a fan. My aim is to steal their fans so I can start my influencing business.

Within a year, I'll get more than 1 million followers organically and switch to influencing by charging 5-10 mill per post. This is the exact amount I spent on a song and recognition.

So, no be everybody enter music because of passion, but recognition so that they can take advantage of the fame to cash out while chilling in their rooms.

A full-blown musician can't chill in his room. He's always busy. Tunde doesn't want that over-busy life. He is smart.

He charges more money on a post than lots of musicians charge for a show.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by spiSeyi: 2:31pm On Jan 22
Tunde talks too much and I don't he needs to reply HE Obi this way, he is lucky that HE Obi recognizes him and he should have simply taken is wishes as a pleasure. But HE Obi went too low for recognizing a social media clout chaser, HE Obi should be classy abeg
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by soil4soil(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22
I said it that one day OBI will jump to fire. If he doesn't slow down the way he put his mouth in everything, he will overdo it

He wants to comment on everything without an recognized position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by jumokeadele(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22
i swear , na only d.... fit carry that man commot for that seat
Basicend:

Win an incumbent Tinubu? Hmm! Good luck with that o. .
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Jonjam269: 2:34pm On Jan 22
Social media president of obidots from Agulu wants to remain relevant by force. Obi is only entertaining his deluded obirodents. All labouring in vain as usual.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by EmekaMD(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22
Nigerian youths are indeed lazy and stupid.

How many minutes does it take to read the write above before commenting rubbish and insulting Tunde Ednut?

Dude made a jovial remark after appreciating the birthday wish from a man he admires.

Hissss. for Nigerian youths
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by emerged01(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22
WhiteNRed:
See Tunde Ednut reply below but those empty brains will always look for issues where there is none, just to console themselve.

Tunde wrote: “This is huge for me, wow I am very honoured sir, wow, Thank you, but sir I am not a blogger sir, I am an entertainer sir.”
U dey mind them. It is always written on his page that he is not a blogger.
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Rantingpiglets: 2:37pm On Jan 22
But Tinubu is celebrating a man that told him to

Use hypo and brush his teeth?

Use Pampers to block his leaking bum?

RENO insulted Tinubu mercilessly and he is now your guy because he insults PO?

Rest ogbeni...RENO is a 50yr ood egbon..without brains..

Meagainstthem:

Why should Tinubu celebrate Tunde Ednut? Who is he to be celebrated by Tinubu?
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Rantingpiglets: 2:40pm On Jan 22
Let your life be like RENO. At 50yrs you will be a bigot, working desperately for the same Politicans you insulted.

You have NO HONOUR...and I love as his Age was exposed, so people will just imagine how a 50yr old man thinks foolishly.

Aquila99:

See all d gibberish u wrote here. U love dat PO did not recognise reno. But president tinubu did. E beta make 1 tinubu recognize me dan 10 Obi.. and wat is dia to expose about reno's age. Did reno hide his age from d public, abi na tinubu born am to expose am. Try dey use ur sense now.
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by ajailer(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22
but na for blogging we take sabi am nah, why now trying to form wetin he no be, okay, he dey entertain Obidunce and company with clout chasing. Then that make him an entertainer for his pocket ........ but make he go ask Linda, dat one sef blow real time for blogging biz nah..... oga the better u embrace blogging as wetin u dey do o

This Agulu fraudster sef, him chochocho don dey too much o...... make his handlers tell am say Reno Omokri, his slayer sef dey mark his birthday today..... he needs to congratulate baba o, abi he dey beef Reno ni?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by seunjungle1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22
E be like say e choke you gannnnn

Africonji:
Tunde Ednut has always been a foolish clout chaser. What else is he if not a blogger? What entertainment is he doing? HE Peter Obi addressed him for who he truly is without mixing words. He is so fool of himself. Ordinary blogger trying to use PO to shine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by damkin24(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22
Africonji:
U fit develop BP for gbajue Mata o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by ufotunang: 3:02pm On Jan 22
ecolime:
PO should reduce the way he congratulates everyone on social media.

I know it's a strategy to still be relevant till 2027 but common, this is getting embarrassing cry
...he does not want to fade away before 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by seguno2: 3:03pm On Jan 22
ecolime:
PO should reduce the way he congratulates everyone on social media.

I know it's a strategy to still be relevant till 2027 but common, this is getting embarrassing cry

Is it more embarrassing or less embarrassing than Peter Obi’s hypocrisy lies

“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by wrongnumber: 3:04pm On Jan 22
casualobserver:

[b]But your vote did not make him president [/b]and it is not your vote that will propel him over the line. That is what a lot of people fail to understand. It is not you he needs to appeal to, he already has your vote.

The people he needs are irritated by this kind of nonsense and his lack of statesmanship!

Obi is a polarising figure, you either love him passionately or you hate him with equal gusto. Those who love him were unable to get him to the promised land. Those who hate him, do so precisely for the kind of thing he is doing with this tweet..insincerity and manipulation You cannot keep doing the same thing that didnt work for you and expect it will produce a different result in 2027. He needs Tinubu and Atiku voters and he is continues to do exactly that we do not like and turn us off him.

I hope you are not one of the myopic people who think Tinubu won?

Have a nice day bro.
Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 3:04pm On Jan 22
Obi always misfires all the time. Look what he has reduced himself to.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 3:04pm On Jan 22
BloomingDale:
Who is he?
He just put Obi in the Thrash.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 3:05pm On Jan 22
wrongnumber:

I hope you are not one of the myopic people who think Tinubu won?

Have a nice day bro.
Are you still campaigning. Wait till 2031. Even 2031 it's going back to the North.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Chris Uba? / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) / Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.