Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina (12358 Views)

Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode / 2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by Basicend: 3:21pm On Jan 22
SmartPolician:
Femi Adesina must be deluded to think that sane people will spend their hard-earned money to buy a book about the same Buhari that threw Nigeria's economy into a mess and made sure Nigeria became the world's poverty capital. .

On second thought, people always say that people wey dey okay for this country no reach five...so the book could be a bestseller.

Your are πŸ’― on point.
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by DeepSight(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22
Yankiss:
Femi Adeshina, this is the chronicles of a failed administration. What do u expect us to do with all these now? Buhari dug the grave and BAT is trying to do the final post mortem.

SmartPolician:
Femi Adesina must be deluded to think that sane people will spend their hard-earned money to buy a book about the same Buhari that threw Nigeria's economy into a mess and made sure Nigeria became the world's poverty capital. .

On second thought, people always say that people wey dey okay for this country no reach five...so the book could be a bestseller.

Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

Femi Adesina isn't acclaimed and he most certainly isn't learned.

He is a 3rd rate journalist who was appointed to do a job by Muhammadu Buhari. These two men gave official approval for the unbelievable wickedness that we have going on in places like Bokkos and Barkin Ladi today.

Their day of reckoning for the blood of the innocent shed on the hills of Plateau will surely come.

And unlike Segun Adeniyi's books on the Yaradua years (Power, Politics and Death) and the Goodluck Defeat (Against the run of play) I am 100 per cent certain this book of his will be an empty boring meaningless read.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by Ezzymadu: 3:27pm On Jan 22
Oga u go buy magaphone so that market women will hear u wdll well cos hurger noise 2much
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:30pm On Jan 22
Idiot. It is none of our business. Bastard fool
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:09pm On Jan 22
Small small I'll be reading this book from news excerpts like this until I finish it.

Anyone expecting me to buy this book is on a very long thing.

Mekuna keep the shalaye rolling.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by Tochi3(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22
..slave get mouth dey yarn dust sef..

Chaii

Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by mosicola(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22
Loveth160:

https://.ng/2024/01/22/aisha-buhari-told-me-president-was-not-terminally-ill-in-2017-femi-adesina/
even if the book is 100 naira I won't buy. I prefer to use it chop ọkpa
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by BabaAduras: 4:24pm On Jan 22
christejames:
Nothing wey person no go see or hear for this country undecided

An acclaimed learned journalist in the person of Adesina is relying on mere words or hearsay to score some political points other than a perfectly analyzed doctors report? undecided

No wonder the country is on retrogression.

Did you read the whole extract? If you did, you apparently have comprehension issues.

He said "that was how the visit was arranged." Arranged to do what? To confirm for himself and not to rely on "mere words or hearsay."

Borrow yourself a brain.

People like you are the real reason Nigeria is retrogressing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by christejames(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22
BabaAduras:

Did you read the whole extract? If you did, you apparently have comprehension issues.

He said "that was how the visit was arranged." Arranged to do what? To confirm for himself and not to rely on "mere words or hearsay."

Borrow yourself a brain.

People like you are the real reason Nigeria is retrogressing.

You are the one that need your brain replaced with that of a lizard because you think slow...

You are even corroborating my statement, what does the statement you quoted from the text mean? undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by mukthar2000(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22
Can someone just tell this adesina to stop disturbing peoples on media with this book, we don't have interest.
Stop summarizing rubbish here jaree.
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by armadeo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22
Ogbeni shut up.

You've been talking too much these days abinypure in shock that nobody really give a shit about you anymore.
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by armadeo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22
mosicola:
even if the book is 100 naira I won't buy. I prefer to use it chop ọkpa

I won't even collect e copy for free from flash drive.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by MrUchenna1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22
Not a word from their mouth can be trusted;
their heart is filled with malice.
Their throat is an open grave;
with their tongues they tell lies.
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by Newton1045: 5:17pm On Jan 22
This man wan stay relevant despite all their terrible atr*cities
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by BabaAduras: 5:29pm On Jan 22
christejames:

You are the one that need your brain replaced with that of a lizard because you think slow...

You are even corroborating my statement, what does the statement you quoted from the text mean? undecided

I did not corroborate your statement.

Anyway, I do not have further comment as I do not wrestle with pigs.
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by seunayantokun(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22
Fake Buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by bluefilm: 5:58pm On Jan 22
Why are these fools still talking about Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by omenka1: 6:03pm On Jan 22
Can someone pls tell this man to just STFUshocked
He's been talking too much lately
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by william944: 6:19pm On Jan 22
They told u everything not even a first hand experience.What a shit...!They told u everything not even a first hand experience.What a shit...!...
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:19pm On Jan 22
Diversionary small talk by looters.
Why can't you write on how you and your dummy head damaged the country economy with your greedy ,brigandage and reckless actionS. angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:20pm On Jan 22
omenka1:
Can someone pls tell this man to just STFUshocked
He's been talking too much lately
GET HIM TP CONFESS
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by AskNgige2: 7:59pm On Jan 22
Luckysbab:
Still not interested in the book.

I know we will see more hype on Nairaland front page in the coming days; na una sabi that one.

Na dead bubu abi na another one?
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by mosicola(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24
armadeo:

I won't even collect e copy for free from flash drive.
you wicked reach like this?
Re: Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina by aribisala0(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24
Honestly at some point I thought he had been hypnotised and robotised by some Fulani jazz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire In My Home A β€˜Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says / Yahaya Bello Sacks Accountant-General And Permanent Secretary / Kogi Workers Jubilate As Yahaya Bello Pays Salaries Before Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.