Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury (221 Views)

South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan / CAF Announce Host For 2019 AFCON After Stripping Off Cameroon / Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury by Ashleyokeneye(f): 1:37pm On Jan 22
Mohamed Salah Hamed Mahrous Ghaly, known as Mohamed Salah or Mo Salah, is an Egyptian professional footballer who plays as a right winger or forward for Premier League club Liverpool and captains the Egyptian national team. Mohamed Salah will return to Liverpool as part of his rehabilitation following a muscle injury; Salah was subbed during Egypt's draw with Ghana on Thursday; Egypt say he will miss their final group game and any potential last-16 game if they qualify.

Mohamed Salah will return to Liverpool for treatment on the muscle issue he sustained at the Africa Cup of Nations with Egypt. Salah will attend Egypt's final group game match against Cape Verde on Monday before flying to Liverpool, Egypt confirmed on Sunday. Egypt also said they hope to have Salah back for the AFCON semi-finals and Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp had earlier said if the 31-year-old regained fitness he would return to national duty.

Salah picked up an injury in Egypt's 2-2 draw with Ghana on Thursday and Egypt announced they expected him to miss two games but after discussions with Liverpool have decided to allow him to travel home. The severity of Salah’s injury remains unknown. Speaking after Liverpool's 4-0 win over Bournemouth, Klopp said: "However long he's out, everybody probably sees it like this, it makes sense that he's doing rehab with us or with our people. If that's written in stone already, I don't know. "I spoke with him directly after, the night when it happened. Since then, he's been in contact with our doctor. I think he will be back."

Register now with iLOT Bet to bring your winnings to reality. Click here https:///3TOy84u to register now.

Re: Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury by SportsHighLight: 9:10am On Jan 29
Ashleyokeneye:

Mohamed Salah Hamed Mahrous Ghaly, known as Mohamed Salah or Mo Salah, is an Egyptian professional footballer who plays as a right winger or forward for Premier League club Liverpool and captains the Egyptian national team. Mohamed Salah will return to Liverpool as part of his rehabilitation following a muscle injury; Salah was subbed during Egypt's draw with Ghana on Thursday; Egypt say he will miss their final group game and any potential last-16 game if they qualify.

Mohamed Salah will return to Liverpool for treatment on the muscle issue he sustained at the Africa Cup of Nations with Egypt. Salah will attend Egypt's final group game match against Cape Verde on Monday before flying to Liverpool, Egypt confirmed on Sunday. Egypt also said they hope to have Salah back for the AFCON semi-finals and Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp had earlier said if the 31-year-old regained fitness he would return to national duty.

Salah picked up an injury in Egypt's 2-2 draw with Ghana on Thursday and Egypt announced they expected him to miss two games but after discussions with Liverpool have decided to allow him to travel home. The severity of Salah’s injury remains unknown. Speaking after Liverpool's 4-0 win over Bournemouth, Klopp said: "However long he's out, everybody probably sees it like this, it makes sense that he's doing rehab with us or with our people. If that's written in stone already, I don't know. "I spoke with him directly after, the night when it happened. Since then, he's been in contact with our doctor. I think he will be back."

Register now with iLOT Bet to bring your winnings to reality. Click here https:///3TOy84u to register now.
Liverpool will play Chelsea in the Carabao Cup final on February 25. ✅
Re: Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury by SportsHighLight: 10:56am On Jan 29
[Chelsea are ‘ready’ to pay Victor Osimhen’s release clause at the end of the season. Osimhen has recently signed a contract extension with Napoli until June 2026, but the new deal includes a clause in the region of €120-130m. 🇳🇬[/quote]

Re: Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury by SportsHighLight: 1:51pm On Jan 29
Ashleyokeneye:

Register now with iLOT Bet to bring your winnings to reality. Click here https://www.ilotbet.com/afc2024/?c=NLDKellyDan to register now.
Wait ooo, can Nigeria win this match? I want to predict the winner on ILOTBET to win something hold body. If you think Nigeria will win you can try your luck

Re: Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury by Fakeashley: 10:17am On Jan 31
SportsHighLight:
Wait ooo, can Nigeria win this match? I want to predict the winner on ILOTBET to win something hold body. If you think Nigeria will win you can try your luck
Full Time Penalty kick
Re: Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury by chiomaugo: 11:30am On Feb 01
SportsHighLight:
Nigeria Triumphs Over Cameroon 2-0 in AFCON Clash - Full Match Highlights and Key Moments!

Nigeria secured a spot in the Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals with a 2-0 triumph over Cameroon. They will now face Angola in the next round. The key moments of the match are as follows:

- 9': Ajayi seemingly gave Nigeria a 1-0 lead, but VAR disallowed the goal for offside.
- 36': Lookman opened the scoring for Nigeria, taking advantage of Osimhen's theft from a defender.
- 80': Nigeria's goalkeeper Nwabali was forced off due to an injury sustained in a collision with N'Koudou.
- 90': Lookman extended Nigeria's lead with his second goal.

Manager Jose Peseiro expressed his thoughts on the victory, stating, "Our football sometimes is incredible. We played well. Today we created less, but we scored two goals."
Re: Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury by Freshtruth(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01
But but Onana has also return too

Re: Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury by SportsHighLight: 3:55pm On Feb 01
Ashleyokeneye:

Chelsea was beating by Liverpool yesterday without Mo Salah
Re: Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury by Faithchuks: 9:50am On Feb 02
Freshtruth:
But but Onana has also return too
Victor Boniface and Ndidi are not there, Thanks to the captain who helps Nigeria defends very well, with Ndidi there more wins

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah To Returned To Liverpool From AFCON After Sustaining An Injury by musailiya: 3:37pm On Feb 02
SportsHighLight:
My prediction Full-time Nigeria Win 2-1

(1) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Net Worth And Biography 2024 / Forex, Sport & Crypto: Which Is Worst ? Which Is Better? Which Is Best ? / Feel Good While Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.