Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) (48697 Views)

Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Pinkyposh(f): 12:57pm On Jan 23
KingDash09:
This girl mumu die
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Abi nah all the female in your house mumu pass?🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Chibuzoripob: 12:59pm On Jan 23
cool harmattan cos am.
Buffalo2:
Which kain camera be dis nah
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by KingDash09(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23
Cow
I no get any females for my house na only me them born
Stop all this mumu thing.. las las na man go marry you
Pinkyposh:

Abi nah all the female in your house mumu pass?🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by coputa(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23
cry
Jeon:
Good one.
Look at how he is. Some Nigerian ladies are trying in having something to do with those Men.
which men
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by coputa(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23
Peakdesign23:
This is crazy! Why didn’t he use his sister?
Another man's head is a Stone.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by izubext007: 1:15pm On Jan 23
Abia people, very useless people
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by tivta(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23
Jeon:
Good one.
Look at how he is. Some Nigerian ladies are trying in having something to do with those Men.

Misandrist welcome
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by 9JAMac10: 1:46pm On Jan 23
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Pinkyposh(f): 1:46pm On Jan 23
KingDash09:
Cow
I no get any females for my house na only me them born
Stop all this mumu thing.. las las na man go marry you
No me female born you
Did you fall from heaven
Just dey reason like bufalo- no brain
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by KingDash09(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23
Where you dey stay?
Abeg give me your address
Pinkyposh:

No me female born you
Did you fall from heaven
Just dey reason like bufalo- no brain
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Free2Fly: 1:50pm On Jan 23
Hurbashola:
MAN ARRESTED ATTEMPTING TO USE HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR RITUAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RZnerlT_xQ

Yahoo boy nabbed while attempting to use girlfriend for money ritual

An internet fraudster a.k.a Yahoo boy identified as Ifeanyi Kanu gets apprehended while attempting to use his girlfriend, Mmesoma, for a money ritual.

A viral video features Ifeanyi claiming to have met Mmesoma in 2020 and recently attempted to use her for money ritual purposes.

Initially, he revealed that the plan was to kidnap Mmesoma and extort money from her parents but Ifeanyi changed his mind and decided to use her for money instead.

He recounted going to a location where a cow was needed for the ritual, offering a ram instead, but the ceremony failed to bring the desired financial benefit.

Feeling pressured by a supposed organization acting like a cult, Ifeanyi and his accomplice planned to have Mmesoma visit their home, where they would allegedly bind and sacrifice her for rituals.

Ignorant Nigerians have to be taught that money/wealth doesn't/can't come through rituals

Anyone they foolishly kill for ritual purposes is killed for nothing, and that's very unfortunate.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by captaininiobong(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23
money121:
Wickedness

Wickedness what?
Why not talk to your fellow ladies .

There is one hotel close to my junction. A very big one for that matter. If you see the number of countless ladies that troop in there every time , small small girls. So warn your fellow gender
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by PHAYOL81: 2:07pm On Jan 23
I keep wondering why them ladies still friend those guys knowing the sh!t they can do ..isn't that suicide attempt?
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by luminouz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23
spiSeyi:
Why would anyone venture into ritual or huze when there are lots of legit means to live large and most of this guyz are into yahoo/ritual because of peer or societal pressure and the huge to show off on SM angry.
I won't be surprised if the victim (the babe) is the one who is mounting unnecessary pressure on him. Nigerian girl's demand is out of this world (just imagine 200k for ordinary hairdo)
So you paid a girl 200k for hairdo?

Mudafucker!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by money121(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23
captaininiobong:

Wickedness what?
Why not talk to your fellow ladies .

There is one hotel close to my junction. A very big one for that matter. If you see the number of countless ladies that troop in there every time , small small girls. So warn your fellow gender
Tani ladies grin grin
Shey eleyi gbadun cheesy wink
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Pinkyposh(f): 2:19pm On Jan 23
KingDash09:
Where you dey stay?
Abeg give me your address

Ehya e touch am oo😭😭
Next time check we'll before you reply people's comment.
If you want address, I'll give you a hint, I can't give my address in the public.

Come opposite Ojo cantonment, ask of Mr Idris
Ensure you come on Sat. 4pm to 4:30pn
Then we can take it from there
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by spiSeyi: 2:19pm On Jan 23
luminouz:

So you paid a girl 200k for hairdo?

Mudafucker!!!
When I my sense is not under my foot kobo I have not to give any babe tongue
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by luminouz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23
spiSeyi:

When I my sense is not under my foot kobo I have not to give any babe tongue
Better!!!

Or I would have whooped your ass!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by rafcrown(m): 2:28pm On Jan 23
He would have used the money to develop/buy/own/control LAGOS.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by KingDash09(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23
Omo e no touch anything I been Won see the ozwor wey the follow me talk

So make you gather cultist make them come beat me abi
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pinkyposh:

Ehya e touch am oo😭😭
Next time check we'll before you reply people's comment.
If you want address, I'll give you a hint, I can't give my address in the public.

Come opposite Ojo cantonment, ask of Mr Idris
Ensure you come on Sat. 4pm to 4:30pn
Then we can take it from there
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Pinkyposh(f): 2:43pm On Jan 23
KingDash09:
Omo e no touch anything I been Won see the ozwor wey the follow me talk

So make you gather cultist make them come beat me abi
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok make I give you address, make you carry men come wound me abi, just dey play.
Let's us be prepared for for it.
When you're ready I am ready
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by BloomingDale(f): 2:46pm On Jan 23
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by KingDash09(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23
I look like person wey Dey carry person come beat person

I’m a pacifist
Pinkyposh:

Ok make I give you address, make you carry men come wound me abi, just dey play.
Let's us be prepared for for it.
When you're ready I am ready
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Pinkyposh(f): 2:58pm On Jan 23
KingDash09:
I look like person wey Dey carry person come beat person

I’m a pacifist

E no dey show
The same thing that guy told his gf and was still planning to kill her
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by azzima(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23
Creamypie:
The reason People go into crime is because there is no enforcements of punishment. For Military era, u can't hear of all this nonsense. Na death straight in less than 2 hours after court judgment.murrder was death sentence too. Armed robbery na death sentence too.

GBAM!!!!!

Back in the days in the 80's , seeing armed robbers executed at Polo grounds was a HUGE deterrent for most of us to go into crimes.

Ppl need to see the repercussions of Crimes VISUALLY and it registers in their mind .

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by ufotunang: 3:08pm On Jan 23
Girls be careful out there with some men
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by SaLongs1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23
simplyOJ:
I am still trying to understand how human sacrifice brings money! How?
It is because there are people who make a living from propagating such lies.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Jeon(f): 3:29pm On Jan 23
Pat081:
God bless you if you see the way those gals used to follow them here in kogi you will think that they do not usually read or hear news like this they do not care about their life only run after big boys
Ritual or sacrificing human being doesn't require stats.
Nothing like running after big boys. A small or poor guys can use anyone for ritual , is this man rich or big?.

Can't you see how he is in those photos.

A ritualist is a ritualist.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by delishpot: 3:37pm On Jan 23
Nigerians don't care. So far he makes money at the end they will worship him and if anybody dare talk they will defend him by saying.....if e easy, go do your own ritual.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by mukthar2000(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23
Planing to stop wasting my time or data reading any news coming from south east now, nothing Good coming from that region.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Draslo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23
Jeon:
Good one.
These days they're the required spec for most of our olojukokoro girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop / Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.