Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) (48698 Views)

Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Evolutionism: 7:23pm On Jan 23
Creamypie:
The reason People go into crime is because there is no enforcements of punishment. For Military era, u can't hear of all this nonsense. Na death straight in less than 2 hours after court judgment.murrder was death sentence too. Armed robbery na death sentence too.

Lol is the less than Two Hours part for megrin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Creamypie(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23
Evolutionism:

Lol is the less than Two Hours part for megrin
na so e be b4 1999 oh. Murder na death penalty. Usually carried out within 24 hours. Armed robbery na the same thing, as long as arms involved for the robbery. Then na burglary cases we dey see at worse. Only civilians with guns na people in their 60s and na with police grant and hunters, and the society knew them all
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by KingDash09(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23
This girl na weyrey
Pinkyposh:

E no dey show
The same thing that guy told his gf and was still planning to kill her
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Umuinyioku: 9:36pm On Jan 23
Chibuzoripob:
sad get thy behind me.i'm now a born again.

Kedu cool wink.A din ma oooooo grin cool cool grin undecided cool lipsrsealed

Kedu is how are you. Nah normal greetings b4 una gather to wail sad
Ethnic bigot.

Should be banned ASAP.

Seun, MoDs should take note.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Ohraykon: 9:37pm On Jan 23
KingNom:
Thank God he was caught

This is how the devil befriends a person & destroys him/her at the end!

To escape him and prepare for Eternity, kindly read this:

Do you know that you are to live/exist forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set/saved for Now and WHEN you will leave your body (i.e habe your spirit renewed/made holy;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

Don't delay/postpone this, you are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) except that of Jesus. Acts 4:12

Adam's sin nature (which you inherited through bloodline) and your sins, have been fully paid for/handled by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus. He died in your place (God's mercy) and rose with eternal life for you. John 3:16

TO GET SAVED, PLEASE SAY OUT LOUD:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get/download and study the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities and live according to the teachings regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You!

ogun kee you jesus, jehovah and allah. Are you not tired of these yahoo foreign gods?
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Chibuzoripob: 9:54pm On Jan 23
grin grin.I have a beautiful dog at home.He's gentle and Obidient.He follow me up/down.. undecided tongue grin
Umuinyioku:
Ethnic bigot.

Should be banned ASAP.

Seun, MoDs should take note.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by SolMaximus: 11:43pm On Jan 23
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by fortune1968: 4:59am On Jan 24
Please note : IFEANYI KANU . ( A developer)
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Pinkyposh(f): 9:06am On Jan 26
KingDash09:
This girl na weyrey

And you be wetin?
Anuofia
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Pinkyposh(f): 2:07pm On Jan 26
A
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Pinkyposh(f): 2:08pm On Jan 26
[
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by KingDash09(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26
I love you too baby
Pinkyposh:

And you be wetin?
Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop / Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.