Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

2024 Year Leap - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2024 Year Leap (127 Views)

Welcome To 2024 Year Of Redemption / Look Before You Leap! / LEAP Declaration Of The Apostle Of God's 3-fold End Time Project @ 75th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2024 Year Leap by PCHC(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22
2024 will, of course, be a leap year, and as we know, leap years occur once every four years to keep our calendar in line with the Earth's revolutions around the sun. However, from a spiritual perspective, we can see that this extra day can be viewed as a gift from God. The Lord has given us an extra day to use wisely, to glorify Him, and to serve others.

2024 is also a significant year from a biblical perspective. The Bible speaks of the number four being significant and representing the creation of the world, the four seasons, the four elements, and the four gospel writers. Four also symbolizes the four corners of the earth, indicating that God's message is universal.

Moreover, in Isaiah 43:19, the Lord says, "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?" Let us be sure to be ready for this new thing the Lord is doing in the year 2024. Let us pray for increased discernment and wisdom to be sensitive to His leading as we move through this leap year.

As we ponder the significance of 2024 and the leap year, let us remember that time is a precious gift from the Lord, and we need to use it wisely. Let us strive to live our lives according to God's will, to honor Him, and to fulfill the purpose He has for us. Let us seize each day He gives us with gratitude and joy.

In conclusion, let us thank the Lord for the gift of time, for each day, and for the extra day He has given us in 2024 through the leap year. Let us commit to making the most of this extra day to love and serve Him, and to make a positive difference in the lives of those around us.

May God bless us all and give us His wisdom and guidance in all that we do in the year 2024 and beyond. Amen.

Wait!!!

That doesn’t sound like me.

I, Peterch, was born in 1984, which was also a “Leap Year.” And because a day, February 29, was added to that year during the count down to my emergence on earth, my Birthday therefore became “September 15th” instead of “September 16th” if that year was not a Leap year. You see how an extra day in a leap year changed the count down and worked to ensure I be born on September 15th, instead of September 16th, of the year 1984.

A day is enough to shift your position forward and ahead of that which it should have been. And may it not just be a shift, but a leap.

Joshua commanded and the sun stood still for a whole day, meaning that year was opposite of a leap year because one day was lost in that year instead of one day been added to the year as is the case in a Leap. Infact, more souls died that day from the war because the sun stood still and made one long day that should have been two days if the sun had stood still or frozen in motion. [Joshua 10:12-14].

Yea, that day was prolonged, but a day was not added. I teach you to rather ask the Lord to “Add to your days” than asking Him to “Prolong your days.” For the mercies of God are new every morning: great is the LORD’s faithfulness in each distinct day - [Lamentations 3:23 KJV]

(1) (Reply)

The Debacle Of Funke Ashekun; More Lies Exposed In A Leaked Voice Note / A Collision With Destiny By Soibi Versatile / Tinubu Promises Support For 2024 Hajj Pilgrimage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.