Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie (859 Views)

Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike / Why Obi, Wike Met Again In Rivers - The Nation / I Know It Was Over For Amaechi In Rivers The Moment Oshiomole Denied Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Justiceori2019(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22
Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~ David Ibiyeomie.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie, the presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministries has revealed that the crisis rocking the oil rich Rivers State is Spiritual and not physical.

Ibiyeomie made the revelation while ministering on Day 1 of the church's annual program, Glory Reign 2024 in Port Harcourt. The wealthy clergy man recounted how the former and present leaders of the state has fought each other from the time of Ibrahim Babagida in the 70's till date, He mentioned that no physical or human intervention can restore the situation but a strong man of God. He prayed for the crisis to stop.

Glory Reign was transmitted across the globe, there were 731 viewing centers alone in Port Harcourt on the first day of the program.

Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Okwyjesus(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22
Wisdom
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by dareyking(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22
grin
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Durabest: 10:12pm On Jan 22
Story is that all he can say?

1 Like

Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Righthussle: 10:23pm On Jan 22
Ok
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by honestivo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22
The Former governor want to be the surrogate gov that's the issue

1 Like

Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by SoNature(m): 3:01am On Jan 23
Nigeria has become a shithole because we don't know where to apply religion and where not. One greedy ex-governor wants to keep controlling your state, instead of telling his boss to call him to order, you open your bucal cavity and call it a spiritual problem. These men of God dey shame me.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Whalis: 3:40am On Jan 23
SoNature:
Nigeria has become a shithole because we don't know where to apply religion and where not. One greedy ex-governor wants to keep controlling your state, instead of telling his boss to call him to order, you open your bucal cavity and call it a spiritual problem. These men of God dey shame me.
If you signed an Mou with me over a deal you MUST see out the deal. You guys are fanning the ember of the discord.
Some persons who are equally qualified chose someone among them to lead. They agreed on positions among themselves. After the battle share the bounties and the leader all of us chose thinks he has become holier than pope while cornering his share of the bounties is that good?
I am not supporting evil but criminals have code of conduct.
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by SoNature(m): 4:18am On Jan 23
Whalis:

If you signed an Mou with me over a deal you MUST see out the deal. You guys are fanning the ember of the discord.
Some persons who are equally qualified chose someone among them to lead. They agreed on positions among themselves. After the battle share the bounties and the leader all of us chose thinks he has become holier than pope while cornering his share of the bounties is that good?
I am not supporting evil but criminals have code of conduct.

You aren't only supporting criminality but you display the qualities of office criminals aka Chop I Chop. The resources and leadership of Rivers State aren't the personal properties and possessions of Mr. Sim Fubara that Wike would get him to dance to his tune. Public service is about the people and anything that goes contrary to that is condemnable, criminal and indictable.

Sometimes, I wonder the kind of values people have this country. One greedy man wants to acquire everything that belongs to a state and you people watch from the sidelines and cheer him on. Yet we still wonder why we are the world's poverty capital even in the midst abundant natural resources.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by allthingsgood: 4:19am On Jan 23
False prophets don start their own. grin
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Whalis: 4:43am On Jan 23
SoNature:

You aren't only supporting criminality but you display the qualities of office criminals aka Chop I Chop. The resources and leadership of Rivers State aren't the personal properties and possessions of Mr. Sim Fubara that Wike would get him to dance to his tune. Public service is about the people and anything that goes contrary to that is condemnable, criminal and indictable.

Sometimes, I wonder the kind of values people have this country. One greedy man wants to acquire everything that belongs to a state and you people watch from the sidelines and cheer him on. Yet we still wonder why we are the world's poverty capital even in the midst abundant natural resources.
Bros Sim wouldn't have accepted an obnoxious condition ab nitio. This is my annoyance.
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Nice2023(m): 6:08am On Jan 23
Shameless pastors.

Yahoo version.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Fidinno(m): 6:29am On Jan 23
G
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Googledotcom: 6:47am On Jan 23
This was one of the reason Buhari government wanted to regulate the media, lots of false information rolling out daily.

The clergy never mentioned any state.
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Oghene86: 6:58am On Jan 23
Whalis:

Bros Sim wouldn't have accepted an obnoxious condition ab nitio. This is my annoyance.

I really don't understand why most Nigerians are blaming Sim, should he allow Wike to collect all the resources in the state because he signed and agreement, so if Sim didn't not someone else would have and are do expect the state to grow.
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Whalis: 7:14am On Jan 23
Oghene86:

I really don't understand why most Nigerians are blaming Sim, should he allow Wike to collect all the resources in the state because he signed and agreement, so if Sim didn't not someone else would have and are do expect the state to grow.
Nigerian is being run by evil cabal. My blame to Sim is that he wouldn't have started the fight if he knew he didn't have the enough arsenals to prosecute it.
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Hopium: 7:26am On Jan 23
Get off the road, Pasta!
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by BondRiv: 8:45am On Jan 23
Nothing spiritual about this.
Re: Rivers: The Political Crisis in Rivers State is Spiritual not Physical~Ibiyeomie by Oghene86: 10:50am On Jan 23
Whalis:

Nigerian is being run by evil cabal. My blame to Sim is that he wouldn't have started the fight if he knew he didn't have the enough arsenals to prosecute it.

He will be the grace of God, na God get power

(1) (Reply)

N21m Cash Probe: Ehindero Cleared / Sales Of The Nation Refineries Do You Guys Sopport It ? / Abacha Didnt Loot Much Like Other Corrupt Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.