Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Feel So Gutted Right Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Gutted Right Now! (1277 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / *(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So / Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
my babe and i hav bin dating for d past 3 yrs and though we love each oda, d rlshp cant b described as a roller-coaster one(we've had reasons to breakup @ times).she was ma first bleep and vice versa). however during our last attempt to reconcile, she told me dt during d last breakup, she made out wit anoda guy. (during one of our breakups, she once told me somfn similar, only for ha to tell me she was jokin). i have never bleeped any oda babe in ma life before, even during our breakups.i feel so let-down and i doubt if i'd ever love ha again like before, though she's a gud person and she 's well behaved. hw can one clear such tots frm one's mind??
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by omega25red(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2011
you just have to accept it. i mean she didn't cheat on you. you guys were broken up so she was fair game.
if you still care about her, just forget it and move on
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by slimyem: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2011
she didnt even do nothing if *making out* is what i understand it to be.
Besides,she wasnt cheating.she had everything reason to make out or sleep with whoever since you guys had broken up.
Get over yourself man and look beyond your nose.focus on how happy she makes you and what a wonderful person she is.
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2011
d rationale behind ma sadness is d timelag mehn. we broke up for 3 months only for us to cme back and she dropped d bombshell.
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by lindabon: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
Go ask Ross and rachel.  grin

OP, You guys were on a break. So technically, she didn't cheat on you.
But if you can't deal with it, walk away or get even.  undecided undecided

dademola:

d rationale behind ma sadness is d timelag mehn. we broke up for 3 months only for us to cme back and she dropped d bombshell.

3 months is quite long. 1 week sef too much. You don't expect most people to wait that long. Well, look on the bright side, she f*ked someone else and still came back to you; maybe the other guy wasn't that good.  cheesy cheesy
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by omega25red(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
dademola:

3 months and all she did was make out  grin count your self lucky. Abeg forget that non issue and fix your relationship bec ;Duse the next 3 months you break up will be more than just amake out session
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
d ish is dt she never struck me as dt kind of babe. i tot she was one of dose babes dt will lock-up for sometime(considering all we've bin thru togeda). and if i may ask, wot kld b worse dan dis
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by Spclst900: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2011
lindabon:

3 months is quite long. 1 week sef too much. You don't expect most people to wait that long. Well, look on the bright side, she f*ked someone else and still came back to you; maybe the other guy wasn't that good.  cheesy cheesy
dats consoling

poster

you sef wan eat your cake still get am
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by chelseabmw(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2011
this doesn't make sense to me cry
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by omega25red(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
dademola:

d ish is dt she never struck me as dt kind of babe. i tot she was one of dose babes dt will lock-up for sometime(considering all we've bin thru togeda). and[b] if i may ask, wot kld b worse dan dis[/b]
a number of things could have been worse. example what if you found out that she picked fights with you just because she needed an excuse to break up to marry someone else? or what if after the 3 months when you went back to get her back she refused to take you back or you find out that when you broke up she slept with a friend or your brother or you found out she had been cheating the whole time you were together or you find out that when she said she made out with a guy she realy meant that she gave him a bj and you have been kissing her.

im not trying to create more issues for you to think about but seriously you guys were broken up and with that fact she can do what ever or who ever she chooses. if you are going to get back together you need to just suck it up and move on from what it is that is pissing you off or set her free. trust me you wont be missed.
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by iice(f): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2011
What's with the numerous break ups and make ups? undecided
Problems will not automatically disappear just because you spend time apart.
You either let go or make it stick. So next time you break up, either of you will do something, then you make up and start having hang ups about things you did during the break up. People too like wahala for themselves.
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by slimyem: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2011
dademola:

d ish is dt she never struck me as dt kind of babe. i tot she was one of dose babes dt will lock-up for sometime(considering all we've bin thru togeda). and if i may ask, wot kld b worse dan dis
why do/did you think/expect her to lock up for sometime?
How would she have known you guys were going to get back together?
And if i may tell you,these are what could have been worse-what if she had caught on some disease of some kind when you went back to her?,what if she was pregnant or in another serious relationship?what if she didnt even tell you about it and you got to find out much later?
Re: I Feel So Gutted Right Now! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
it all boils down to one thing: if a babe don straff once, dia's no stopin ha again. cry cry cry. it took me like 4 months to lay her while it only took d guy 2 months. na to dey straff ha remain joor

(1) (Reply)

Two Guys Holding Hands / My Virgin Girl Friend And My Family / How Can I Hook Up With A Female Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.