Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars (20323 Views)

Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Why Black Stars Will Defeat Super Eagles – Bortey / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Maxtipulation(m): 8:45am On Jan 23
What they wished for Nigeria happened to them grin grin grin

They should lick their wounds in peace cool

1 Like

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Salubata(m): 8:46am On Jan 23
What'll the Ivorians do to their player because they're worse cheesy
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by aswani(m): 8:46am On Jan 23
There is nothing funnier than an irate Ghanaian speaking their weird broken English. Kaì, YouTube go sweet die today.

Black Stars have been rubbish for a while now but their manner of capitulation in their games this AFCON na wa.

1) Last minute goal against Cape Verde.
2) Conceding two goals by playing the ball towards their own goal against Egypt.
3) Conceeding two goals practically in Extra time against Mozambique.

The God's are angry with our short bredas, very very angry.

Funny thing is if they play the Eagles today, they will still beat us no matter how rubbish they are.

2 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by fixedhollies(m): 8:47am On Jan 23
Lol, I went to bed @70mins thinking the game was a done deal for Ghana. Only to wake up to 2:2
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Maxtipulation(m): 8:48am On Jan 23
Salubata:
What'll the Ivorians do to their player because they're worse cheesy

it was recorded that they started vandalizing available vehicles around the stadium
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by almarthins(m): 8:50am On Jan 23
Topman7:
I thought they said Ghana people are gentle and don't like trouble?

Instead make dem accept defeat. Football no be everyday win win. Sometimes you lose
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Maxtipulation(m): 8:52am On Jan 23
aswani:
There is nothing funnier than an irate Ghanaian speaking their weird broken English. Kaì, YouTube go sweet die today.

Black Stars have been rubbish for a while now but their manner of capitulation in their games this AFCON na wa.

2) Conceding two goals by playing the ball towards their own goal against Egypt.

Funny thing is if they play the Eagles today, they will still beat us no matter how rubbish they are.

Because they know us more than we know them, they study and monitor us very well.

2 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by smogicesamson: 8:58am On Jan 23
Make the journalist wear boot go play the match na rubbish they think its easy
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by ufuosman(m): 9:02am On Jan 23
Ghana no get joy yesterday
Dere players deserve beating I swr
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:03am On Jan 23
JAMO84:
At least, Ghana fans didn't claim they won the match and was rigged out by the referees. I know someone who was humiliated to third place, but his watery brain supporters club are saying he won the match.
As senseless as his master
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Topman7: 9:07am On Jan 23
aswani:

You don't know that, so shut up. Mr Inferior.

That somebody beat you in the past does not mean they will always beat you.

You Nigerians are so quick to get inferiority complex. I don't know why.
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by boxypane(m): 9:14am On Jan 23
BigBlackPreek:
Truth be said, African teams aren't joy to watch. they played with no direction. Morroco, Egypt and some few teams plays good football though
Cape Verde should be no. 1 on your list
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by meedoLock(m): 9:17am On Jan 23
This is totally unnecessary and unacceptable. Football is a game of two outcomes, you loose or you win. Though, it doesn't seem that simple to swallow a defeat on one nation, but we have to be humane as much as possible and be civil. Should all these journalist and those who cruelly vandalized the team school bus been on the team list or other team crew, would the have spit such venum on themselves? No. But I believe humane are wired to be irrationally emotional.
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Princedapace(m): 9:18am On Jan 23
BigBlackPreek:
Truth be said, African teams aren't joy to watch. they played with no direction. Morroco, Egypt and some few teams plays good football though

Carry ur negativity comot here. Many people have been excited about the competition. If ur team doesnt play well, that is ur team and not Africa.
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Flows001(m): 9:28am On Jan 23
yommen:

They only booed the players. They didn't assault them.
Dey play!

You obviously didn't see what they did to the team bus, the fans vandalised the bus
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Jeje247: 9:30am On Jan 23
Lol....some of these players will not answer another call up to the national team after the attacks in this competition
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Jeje247: 9:31am On Jan 23
JAMO84:
At least, Ghana fans didn't claim they won the match and was rigged out by the referees. I know someone who was humiliated to third place, but his watery brain supporters club are saying he won the match.
keep wailing

1 Like

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Jeje247: 9:35am On Jan 23
BreconHills:

Wait till the knock out rounds.

Remember Italy in 2006. Nigeria has been playing an unfamiliar 3-4-3 which is actually 5-4-1 when out of possession. They might not continue to play that way. Expect more goals everywhere.

Teams with high local content have excelled so far. As the teams with high foreign content begin to bond, the gap will narrow and individual quality will become important.
Hehehe. Last AfCON, we had same struggle to pass the group stage and was thrown out by a Tunisian side that crawled in as best third placed team. The Tunisians crashed out in the next round, confirming that Nigeria was just a useless opponent. Nothing good can come from peseiro and pardew
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by mu2sa2: 9:40am On Jan 23
LeeSmart:
How i wish dem go dey crash out in every tournament e go sweet my belle. Omor what these guys did to me my wife when went to their country for our honeymoon wasn't funny. E just make me no like every Ghanian
Wetin dey Ghana to make you even think of going there for honeymoon abi na sugarmoon.
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by 12345baba(m): 9:41am On Jan 23
If Dem do Ghana like this who knows what happened to ivory coast players
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Kinzo0917(m): 9:50am On Jan 23
BigBlackPreek:

Maybe you have not watched cape verde 🇨🇻

Those guys are damn so good

They will wipe your beloved Super Eagles

3 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:00am On Jan 23
Sincerely you're right.
Na the same thing I been talk for the viewing centre wey I go watch match.
💯💯😩😩

BreconHills:

Wait till the knock out rounds.

Remember Italy in 2006. Nigeria has been playing an unfamiliar 3-4-3 which is actually 5-4-1 when out of possession. They might not continue to play that way. Expect more goals everywhere.

Teams with high local content have excelled so far. As the teams with high foreign content begin to bond, the gap will narrow and individual quality will become important.
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by tuzle(m): 10:03am On Jan 23
Rexymania:
Boo them very well. From 2 goals down
the most painful thing is that they scored them 2 times in the dying minute of the game. How does a team capitulate in such manner. Mourinho style defense would have been the best after the first goal they conceded.
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by poiZon: 10:04am On Jan 23
JAMO84:
What is he saying....

Haha...
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by virginchaser(m): 10:05am On Jan 23
LeeSmart:
How i wish dem go dey crash out in every tournament e go sweet my belle. Omor what these guys did to me my wife when went to their country for our honeymoon wasn't funny. E just make me no like every Ghanian

Please share. My wife has been pushing for holiday in Ghana.
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by ejimatic: 10:09am On Jan 23
saddler:
The pain of losing can be torturing sometimes.

Try again in 2 years.
. The next one is June 2025. The ongoing tournament is for 2023
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:10am On Jan 23
My guy last AFCON we breezed through the group.
It was a shocker we lost to Tunisia.
Get your facts right.

Jeje247:
Hehehe. Last AfCON, we had same struggle to pass the group stage and was thrown out by a Tunisian side that crawled in as best third placed team. The Tunisians crashed out in the next round, confirming that Nigeria was just a useless opponent. Nothing good can come from peseiro and pardew
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:12am On Jan 23
I beg to differ.
In fact The Super Eagles remain the team to beat.
Conceeded the least goals this tourney

Kinzo0917:

Maybe you have not watched cape verde 🇨🇻

Those guys are damn so good

They will wipe your beloved Super Eagles

1 Like

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Mivici: 10:13am On Jan 23
Kenmatt:
In every game, including on the Street, someone must loose, someone must win.

Ghana just lost.

It's no big deal.
they didn't not lost the match they drew
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Westman001: 10:26am On Jan 23
No bress freedom abi wetin I dey hear grin grin grin grin

Blacks are always quick to claim and shout rights.

Just give the wailers Jersey. Let them go and play for their country.
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by virginchaser(m): 10:28am On Jan 23
JAMO84:

You are too mean guy. You didn't only spitted blood and touched the skin but pierced through the bone. Somewhere, it's an unforgiveable sin. shocked
Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Discountsempai: 10:29am On Jan 23
Meanwhile i wonder how Ivorien journalists are feeling toward their team.

The word necklace comes to mind. Necklacing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bonke Replaces Injured Ndidi In Nigeria Squad / I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo / 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.