Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars (20261 Views)

Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Why Black Stars Will Defeat Super Eagles – Bortey / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Topman7: 3:49am On Jan 23
Ghanaians force Black Stars out of team bus to boo them after draw with Mozambique knocks them out!

As the players alighted from the bus, they were met by angry fans and journalists raining curses on them and booing them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF9Ts_-era8&ab_channel=TV3Ghana

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by saddler: 3:52am On Jan 23
The pain of losing can be torturing sometimes.

Try again in 2 years.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Topman7: 4:00am On Jan 23
I thought they said Ghana people are gentle and don't like trouble?

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Rayd502(m): 4:27am On Jan 23
The way and manner they crashed out is almost unforgiving. The fans will never forget in a hurry.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by pyyxxaro: 5:33am On Jan 23
I nor know say Ghanaians harsh like this oh

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Blakjewelry(m): 5:46am On Jan 23
Na this no gree for anybody wey them go bring come dey cause all these problems. All the whole small team wey people dey overlook dey show the big teams wetin no nice at all.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by yommen: 6:01am On Jan 23
Topman7:

They only booed the players. They didn't assault them.

14 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by crossfm: 6:14am On Jan 23
Hehehe.

Barbarians in the name of fans.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Rexymania(m): 6:17am On Jan 23
Boo them very well. From 2 goals down

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Nackzy: 6:19am On Jan 23
I feel their pains

1 Like

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by KingLennon(m): 6:22am On Jan 23
Many teams who were tipped to win the AFCON are going home. This could have been the right opportunity for Nigeria to strike but our players are so lazy sad

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:27am On Jan 23
Truth be said, African teams aren't joy to watch. they played with no direction. Morroco, Egypt and some few teams plays good football though

16 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by brain54(m): 6:29am On Jan 23
"They used our taxes to pay them..."

Someone shouted "f**ls"

LOL!

Football and religion can really make people emotional.

If super eagles keep playing they way they are... Especially missing goal changes and not taking opportunities they should...

... Then they will be next!

18 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by JAMO84: 6:34am On Jan 23
At least, Ghana fans didn't claim they won the match and was rigged out by the referees. I know someone who was humiliated to third place, but his watery brain supporters club are saying he won the match.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Googledotcom: 6:41am On Jan 23
We now have a paradigm shift from Ghana jollof Vs Nigerian jollof to;

Nigeria football Vs Ghana football

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by BreconHills(m): 6:43am On Jan 23
BigBlackPreek:
Truth be said, African teams aren't joy to watch. they played with no direction. Morroco, Egypt and some few teams plays good football though

Wait till the knock out rounds.

Remember Italy in 2006. Nigeria has been playing an unfamiliar 3-4-3 which is actually 5-4-1 when out of possession. They might not continue to play that way. Expect more goals everywhere.

Teams with high local content have excelled so far. As the teams with high foreign content begin to bond, the gap will narrow and individual quality will become important.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by LeeSmart: 6:44am On Jan 23
How i wish dem go dey crash out in every tournament e go sweet my belle. Omor what these guys did to me my wife when went to their country for our honeymoon wasn't funny. E just make me no like every Ghanian

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Topman7: 6:44am On Jan 23
BigBlackPreek:

I knew he would praise the oyinbo ones. Even though they've been messing up as well. Slave. Msheww.

41 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by robinso01(m): 7:06am On Jan 23
Wetin ivory coast people do ?

5 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Jan 23
Total Disgrace,
But Ivory Coast palava is more DIGRACEFUL

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42am On Jan 23
Topman7:
dem like national football pass us

2 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Day169: 7:49am On Jan 23
Topman7:
Ghanaians force Black Stars out of team bus to boo them after draw with Mozambique knocks them out!

As the players alighted from the bus, they were met by angry fans and journalists raining curses on them and booing them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF9Ts_-era8&ab_channel=TV3Ghana
Then what should the Ivorians do?
I understand that it's difficult to accept the outcome when you have such footballing pedigree as Ghana but football has come of age and there are hardly any weeping boys left.
I was disappointed with Nigeria's performance in the opening game but look at what the same Guineans did to the host nation.
Abeg Ghanaians should drink Zobo and a forget their sorrow. There are more pressing problems affecting their nation. undecided

14 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by stacyadams: 7:49am On Jan 23
BigBlackPreek:

U Sabi ...I don't carry African teams when am betting....

2 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Seefinish: 7:53am On Jan 23
JAMO84:
At least, Ghana fans didn't claim they won the match and was rigged out by the referees. I know someone who was humiliated to third place, but his watery brain supporters club are saying he won the match.
The people who said so have moved on but an unfortunate and a jobless soul who wrote the comment I quoted has not

20 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by nicho450(m): 7:57am On Jan 23
Someone should hand that journalist Jersey...

Pls check my signature

1 Like

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Sonnobax15(m): 7:58am On Jan 23
grin
Black stars are indeed a big disgrace to not the whole african continent but west africa in particular angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by lilytender: 7:58am On Jan 23
Topman7:

The animals can only intimidate gentle millionaire footballers, they can't try it with their local footballers. Shameless irresponsible drunks. Must you win every time? Ogun kee their Mama. Same lazy citizens are fighting Nigerians in their country for treating their women better

2 Likes

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by marlow1962(m): 7:58am On Jan 23
Lol super chickens and black star, I no know which one cun be disgrace pass

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''You Are A Disgrace!'' Ghanaian Journalists Boo Black Stars by Chikel20000(m): 7:58am On Jan 23
Very disgracing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UECL: Orban Scores Fastest-ever Hat-trick To Lift Genk / Please What Does Home Or Any Clean Sheet Mean In Sportybet? / Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.