Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children (12259 Views)

Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by SAMBARRY: 7:16am On Jan 23
Not just life imprisonment,them suppose castrate him sef.what kind of disgusting perversion is that

Abi Na babalawo say if you defile kids you Will be rich? Anyway the court has taken you to where you rightly belong.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Fuckyoumod: 7:17am On Jan 23
Tokskob2008:
He should have been sentenced to death by hanging.... How can you rape all your daughters for Christ sake!!!
those girls are dented for life.

I can't marry a girl that was raped or defied by her father or brother, cousin etc. It's a big curse.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by tollyboy5(m): 7:18am On Jan 23
Jennyclay, jeon, futureisfemale I can't agree less. Nigeria men and sexual fantasy na 5&6
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19am On Jan 23
.........is the animal dead yet?
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by tollyboy5(m): 7:19am On Jan 23
Fuckyoumod:

I can't marry a girl that was raped or defied by her father or brother, cousin etc. It's a big curse.
You're not the only one in this world. There are alot of better men that will still go for those girls

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Inspirer1: 7:20am On Jan 23
Tokskob2008:
He should have been sentenced to death by hanging.... How can you rape all your daughters for Christ sake!!!
I won't be surprised if its for ritual purposes for him to get rich, foolish and wicked man he is.
I pity the girls..
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Paraman: 7:27am On Jan 23
🤮
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by MrBroke(m): 7:28am On Jan 23
This nigga gave birth so he could fvck dem kids. Crazy people everywhere
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Paraman: 7:29am On Jan 23
joseph1832:
this agency only operates in Lagos, not anywhere else in Nigeria?
Every state have their own agency in charge of issues like this
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by dollar124(m): 7:30am On Jan 23
What if the man was innocent? That the girls were sexually penetrated does not necessarily mean the father was responsible, someone else may have done it too.
Naturally mothers usually have excessive influence on their daughters and getting them to lie against their father after brainwashing them is not a big deal.

There's no limit to what a scornful woman can do to destroy her husband completely.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Paraman: 7:31am On Jan 23
Fuckyoumod:

Shey b it's if she tell you, you will know.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by bjcole(m): 7:33am On Jan 23
Good and let's also channel same energy towards thuggery, drugs abuse, yahoo yahoo fraud and under age prostitution.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:34am On Jan 23
DenreleDave:
Haaaaaaaaa

His own children... This is not ordinary..

I should we should establish a traditional court where traditional matters wíll be looked into for things that aren't normal
Adenrele sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by maktop(m): 7:39am On Jan 23
The man needs to be castrated with immediate alacrity.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Osanoghodua1: 7:44am On Jan 23
God will soon apologize to Sodom Gormorra seeing the wickedness of this generation. This generation will be the last until the rapture. It can be worst than this.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by dominique(f): 7:49am On Jan 23
It's supposed to be consecutive life sentences, this justice system is not ok.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Lukuluku69(m): 7:53am On Jan 23
naptu2:
DSVA Lagos @Lagosdsva

Please Solitary Confinement.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by winner37(m): 7:55am On Jan 23
Am still wondering how could a father bent his daughter on doggy,missionary or sitting and have intercourse with her is that not inhuman acts?
With all this while his wife could not satisfied him sexually or what ?
Now who will eat the broken eggs now ?
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by BloomingDale(f): 8:21am On Jan 23
Inspirer1:

I won't be surprised if its for ritual purposes for him to get rich, foolish and wicked man he is.
I pity the girls..

Stop the excuses. It’s not for any ritual. He’s just a depraved human being, and there are many Nigerian men like him.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Inspirer1: 8:25am On Jan 23
BloomingDale:

Stop the excuses. It’s not for any ritual. He’s just a depraved human being, and there are many Nigerian men like him.
What you stated is also an excuse, be polite with your view about posts from males, no one is having issues with you.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Kionrae: 8:26am On Jan 23
See them despicable lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Exceed15: 8:32am On Jan 23
We reject him as a father . He is not one of us. He's an animal.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by emonis88: 8:37am On Jan 23
Hmmm! Na them!!🥱🥱🥱😎😎😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Justiceleague1: 10:00am On Jan 23
Chibuzoripob:
Death by 🔥 🔥 🔥 to all RAPISTS, BANDITS, KIDNAPPERS, TERRORISTS, FRAUDSTERS,,YAHOO, Ź
Face saving nor work grin
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Madeade: 10:04am On Jan 23
Who are the them?
I hope the moderators are watching you if they ain't blind

Kionrae:
See them despicable lots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Rescues Female Soldier Captured, Stripped Naked By ‘unknown Gunmen (VIDEO) / Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief / Navy Arrests Retired Soldier With 400kg Hemp In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.