Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children (12296 Views)

Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by maasoap(m): 10:08am On Jan 23
Madness! Raping your own daughters! What was he thinking?
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Crafteck1: 10:34am On Jan 23
Chibuzoripob:
Death by 🔥 🔥 🔥 to all RAPISTS, BANDITS, KIDNAPPERS, TERRORISTS, FRAUDSTERS,,YAHOO, Ź
loo5ing politicians nko, fake pastors nko?
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by joseph1832(m): 11:44am On Jan 23
Paraman:
Every state have their own agency in charge of issues like this
are you sure?

Kindly help in pointing me to the one of Edo, thank you.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Paraman: 11:49am On Jan 23
joseph1832:
are you sure?

Kindly help in pointing me to the one of Edo, thank you.
I don't have an information about that of Edo state or any other state. I'm in Lagos, I only have information for Lagos state.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Kionrae: 11:50am On Jan 23
Madeade:
Who are the them?
I hope the moderators are watching you if they ain't blind

bozo why are you guilt tripping?
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by joseph1832(m): 11:51am On Jan 23
Paraman:
I don't have an information about that of Edo state or any other state. I'm in Lagos, I only have information for Lagos state.
so how come you know other state have such agency like that of Lagos?
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Paraman: 11:58am On Jan 23
joseph1832:
so how come you know other state have such agency like that of Lagos?
There's the Edo Sexual Assault Referral Centre.

I wander why is so hard for you people to make your own research. If you're in Edo state, go to any of the state or local government office within your environment and ask for more information about them.

A law was also passed in Edo state in 2015, it's called the Violence Against Persons Prohibition (VAPP) Law
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by joseph1832(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23
Paraman:
There's the Edo Sexual Assault Referral Centre.

I wander why is so hard for you people to make your own research. If you're in Edo state, go to any of the state or local government office within your environment and ask for more information about them.

A law was also passed in Edo state in 2015, it's called the Violence Against Persons Prohibition (VAPP) Law
You should know nobody is usually available to answer questions, or willing to give answers in this so called local government offices and the likes.

I wouldn't mind if I can get a website to these agencies you mentioned. Especially the VAPP law. Thank you.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children by Dybala11(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23
naptu2:
DSVA Lagos @Lagosdsva

Abomination. 🤦

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano / "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader / Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.