Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each (1011 Views)

Aljazeera Is Live-reporting Near The Fulani Cattle Market In Umunneochi, Abia / BBC Bandits Documentary: NBC Fines DSTV, Startimes And TSTV 5 Million Naira Each / Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 9:58am On Jan 23
Yesterday, I was just at the front of my gate taking a bottle of throphy when 6 Fulani men came in to use POS.

Completely dressed with jeans , Nike canvas , ear ring , good polo shirt.

All of them can't speak English except one and they don't even know how much they are to withdraw, including the one with the ATM card .

The POS girl asked " you no dey speak English?"

His reply, only cow I know.

Why I'm concerned is because of This kidnap something, they withdrew the funds and shared 7k each to themselves while smiling.

Please let's be vigilant, I'm not saying they are kidnappers but I have my suspicion 100 percent.

That behavior is not normal.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by MissJ0(f): 9:59am On Jan 23
If you see the opportunity, collect grin grin
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 10:03am On Jan 23
MissJ0:
If you see the opportunity, collect grin grin

?
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by jumobi1(m): 10:07am On Jan 23
How do you know they’re rustlers? Is it illegal for illiterates to have and share money? Sounds like you’re profiling mate.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by advanceDNA: 10:26am On Jan 23
jumobi1:
How do you know they’re rustlers? Is it illegal for illiterates to have and share money? Sounds like you’re profiling mate.

It's profiling season....insecurity is everywhere

grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by MrProlific95: 10:33am On Jan 23
Hmmm
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by emperor4love(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23
7knaira each on kidnapping biz,ur story no hold water
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Zulu11zulu: 12:35pm On Jan 23
Uyomiya:
Yesterday, I was just at the front of my gate taking a bottle of throphy when 6 Fulani men came in to use POS.

All of them can't speak English except one and they don't even know how much they are to withdraw, including the one with the ATM card .

Why I'm concerned is because of This kidnap something, they withdrew the funds and shared 7k each to themselves while smiling.

Please let's be vigilant, I'm not saying they are kidnappers but I have my suspicion 100 percent.

the state
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by rayvelez(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23
It might be their own shared from the kidnapping proceed. Nah like that Naija police take they shared there own

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by ZaRuleOfLaw: 12:47pm On Jan 23
Uyomiya:

at least you should mention the area this happened angry
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by seborrhic: 12:50pm On Jan 23
Uyomiya:

Rubbish!
Stop stigmatizing a people or tribe because of the crime of a few.
You think they don't have jobs too?
You know how much a cattle sells in the market?The 7k each may just even be their little commission for a cattle that was sold.
The same people may have looked at you drinking that beer and conclude that your type is jobless and lazy,that the only thing people like you are good at is drinking alcohol then later going to f uck an ashewo.That the only way a jobless guy like you would have had money to drink beer is by stealing.How would you feel if you are so categorised and stigmatized?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Inspirer1: 1:05pm On Jan 23
For those saying the OP is doing ethnic profiling, what will you say about the post here on front page, just read through it
https://www.nairaland.com/7978379/bandits-disguised-security-operatives-kidnap

I am not saying they are who he suspects them to be but at the same time we all have to be vigilant which is what he was trying to say.

Although I don't support such stories being concocted.
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Rexymania(m): 1:30pm On Jan 23
Call the cops on them next time
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 1:46pm On Jan 23
seborrhic:

Rubbish!
You know how much a cattle sells in the market?The 7k each may just even be their little commission for a cattle that was sold.
The same people may have looked at you drinking that beer and conclude that your type is jobless and lazy,that the only thing people like you are good at is drinking alcohol then later going to f uck an ashewo.That the only way a jobless guy like you would have had money to drink beer is by stealing.How would you feel if you are so categorised and stigmatized?

Calf .

I know what I saw and I know what Fulani people are doing here in Delta state.

Your mad prophet does not drink alcohol but rapes little girls Akuya
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 1:48pm On Jan 23
ZaRuleOfLaw:

This happened back of technical college here in asaba.

And here Fulani kidnap and also share flyers that they are coming for raid if Ransom is not paid .

The idiot above don't know anything just typing rubbish when people are experiencing reality
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 1:49pm On Jan 23
Inspirer1:
For those saying the OP is doing ethnic profiling, what will you say about the post here on front page, just read through it
https://www.nairaland.com/7978379/bandits-disguised-security-operatives-kidnap

I am not saying they are who he suspects them to be but at the same time we all have to be vigilant which is what he was trying to say.

Although I don't support such stories being concocted.

Don't mind those fools
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 1:51pm On Jan 23
jumobi1:

The one speaking English said they are rustler, that they chase cow around.

Didn't you read what I wrote or you just open mouth was.

The money they were sharing and the mode of dressing promoted the asking of questions and later we found out there are Fulani cow rustlers.

Them dey write kidnapping for head ?

Or you want to defend what you don't understand
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Melagros(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23
COMRADES
Does the op know how much kidnappers collect? What is 7k? 700k or 7k? Op you forgot to add location
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 1:52pm On Jan 23
emperor4love:
7knaira each on kidnapping biz,ur story no hold water

You think say kidnapping t go come nairaland carry all the money to impress the moniker called emperor4love .

Una MUMU too much abeg god forbid

Tueh
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 1:53pm On Jan 23
Melagros:
COMRADES
Does the op know how much kidnappers collect? What is 7k? 700k or 7k? Op you forgot to add location

Location is up remove the jazz of the black man and read.

Even if it's hundred billion they charge, 7k can be withdrawn from 90000 quadrillion for things.
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 1:54pm On Jan 23
Zulu11zulu:
the state
Delta state

1 Like

Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 1:54pm On Jan 23
ZaRuleOfLaw:

Back of technical college asaba, the one along express road to ibuso
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by seborrhic: 2:26pm On Jan 23
Uyomiya:

Calf .

I know what I saw and I know what Fulani people are doing here in Delta state.

Your mad prophet does not drink alcohol but rapes little girls Akuya
See your myopic life?So because someone sees the f oolishness in your post,that person is now a Fulani or Moslem?
Leave that your narrow mindset about life and people and move out to see that that your town councillor,chairman,state assembly man or governor have done more harm to you and your locality than the average non indigene can do in 2 generations.
Coward and you couldn't confront them or call other people to join you to confront them or go to the police at least.
It's on nairaland you are exhibiting power.
To show how cowardly you are,you don't even have the guts to mention the exact town or village this thing happened,just mentioned Delta state.
Tomorrow you be beating your chest on how strong your people are.
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 2:52pm On Jan 23
seborrhic:

See your myopic life?So because someone sees the f oolishness in your post,that person is now a Fulani or Moslem?
Leave that your narrow mindset about life and people and move out to see that that your town councillor,chairman,state assembly man or governor have done more harm to you and your locality than the average non indigene can do in 2 generations.
Coward and you couldn't confront them or call other people to join you to confront them or go to the police at least.
To show how cowardly you are,you don't even have the guts to mention the exact town or village this thing happened,just mentioned Delta state.

You are the foolish person here, for judging something you are not experiencing live and direct
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 2:54pm On Jan 23
seborrhic:

I can see you want to be like your father.

Akuya banza kawai

Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by emperor4love(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23
seborrhic:

Rubbish!
don't mind that idiot and his post....am a Southerner, I can't out of hate judge everyone, his mind is that is only kidnapping is only biz de fulani do,so other tribe don't do crime that this stupid poster hv to generalise is a proceed from crime,if naija get ppl like u that tink bfr passing judgment irrespective of tribe difference, country will b better don't mind the op
Re: I Saw Fulani Cattle Rustlers Sharing 7000 Naira Each by Uyomiya: 3:55pm On Jan 23
emperor4love:
don't mind that idiot and his post....am a Southerner, I can't out of hate judge everyone, his mind is that is only kidnapping is only biz de fulani do,so other tribe don't do crime that this stupid poster hv to generalise is a proceed from crime,if naija get ppl like u that tink bfr passing judgment irrespective of tribe difference, country will b better don't mind the op

E no go better for Head slammer when wish Nigeria bad

Idiots

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Fair To All Say's Yar' Adua / Obj's Mandate Promised Improved Power Supply - 8 Yrs After Score Obj / Ohimai And Her Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.