Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) (31011 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Nigerian Man Remanded In Malaysian Prison For Allegedly Killing A Nurse / Nigerian Man Jumps From Upstairs To Avoid Malaysian Police, Gets Injured (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by seanery: 4:44pm On Jan 24
FAKE LIFE EVERYWHERE

officialwdhtvv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj1o-ufy--I

A Nigerian man named Dan jumped out of the window and fell from 16th floor to his death during a drug raid at his home in Malaysia.

A raid was conducted after police received a tip-off from the public about suspected dr¥g trafficking activities at the condominium.During the raid,the suspect was surprised when he realised it was the police who knocked on the door of the condominium unit,” he said.

ACP Razlam said the Nigerian suspect then re-entered the unit and locked the grilles and added that when the door was broken, another two Nigerian nationals were found inside.

He added one of the suspects tried to flee, but police detained him on the 8th floor of the condominium.

ACP Razlam then said that a check of the condominium found the first suspect who opened the door dead at the building’s ground floor.

He added that various drugs such as ecstacy and syabu were found in the course of the raid, and said that the unit had been rented by the foreign nationals.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2cD8TFPavp/?igsh=MTFmajNjOW80bWJteA==
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24
I hope the police didn't throw him out
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Terrahawk: 4:49pm On Jan 24
If he was completely innocent, he would not have jumped. Oh well, R.I.P, rest in pieces to him.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Madeade: 6:08pm On Jan 24
Minus one jare!
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by pacificom: 6:56pm On Jan 24
Godoverevery:
Make I no sha talk.

No RIP to waste.
There is no how he can rest in peace when he choosed to died in pieces.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by pacificom: 7:00pm On Jan 24
He could have let the drugs jump out of the window instead of him jumping dead.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by dheilaw1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24
Wasn't surprised at the name. Developers of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Meagainstthem: 8:10pm On Jan 24
God bless Malaysian Police for job well done,kill them all before they stop you from been comrade
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Meagainstthem: 8:11pm On Jan 24
Godoverevery:
Make I no sha talk.

No RIP to waste.

This is comrade.God bless yougrin
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by delishpot: 8:37pm On Jan 24
I don't understand his problem Sha
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Exceed15: 9:51pm On Jan 24
He shouldnt have done this.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by MrGerald(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24
Nomerci:
Why jump. When he had a lot. Bedsheets to tie to the window frame or any where metal,hard dugs which he would have laced to his stockings.and a handbag loaded with 9mm. He no dey see how Jackie chan dey escape from window. Well he jumped. And landed to his death.
When u deal on dirty biz.never feel relaxed.
Bros I don escape from 11th floor window before oo, I managed to enter balcony of the 9th floor with my guy, wasn't easy experience but it makes me feel alive though
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by MrGerald(m): 6:23am On Jan 25
Inspirer1:
Maybe he slipped while trying to climb down to escape. It's a pity.
That's what happened, he can't just jump to his death, many of us have tried it and succeeded to tell the story
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Mvnster: 6:31am On Jan 25
arantess:

Calm down...
They push some of them too, especially if they try resisting
We are on same page, they pushed one to the ground floor and pushed another to the 8th floor. Our own police would push everyone to the ground floor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by arantess: 9:09am On Jan 25
Mvnster:

We are on same page, they pushed one to the ground floor and pushed another to the 8th floor. Our own police would push everyone to the ground floor.
angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Tonididdyx: 9:48am On Jan 25
I nor understand why they always take the windows?

No doors?
Why not flush the exhibit... Oh, he prolly has a warehouse in his room!
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Tonididdyx: 9:51am On Jan 25
MrCork:

But why are IBO people all ways jumpin outter window to sell drug in Malaysia.....dont they hav dooooor??(no oofencse) angry
grin
No doors in malay, na window dem dey pass enter hase
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:07am On Jan 25
arantess:

angry grin grin
That comment was just too funny 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Fight In A Petrol Station In Rivers - PICS / "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" / I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.