Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) (30993 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Nigerian Man Remanded In Malaysian Prison For Allegedly Killing A Nurse / Nigerian Man Jumps From Upstairs To Avoid Malaysian Police, Gets Injured (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by spartachico(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24
why jump when you can throw the drug out of the window or flush it down the toilet,,....brainless...oh sorry i forgot he later got his skull bashed and he still became brainless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Imert: 1:59pm On Jan 24
Igbo not wan do Legit hustle, always looking for shortcuts and bl**d money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by ade4real2016: 1:59pm On Jan 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Jumped or pushed?
If ya don't have something reasonable to say to this,better hold ya trash.....An ibo man will never be ashamed to defend filthy criminalities...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Mohinnit: 2:01pm On Jan 24
As i been enter the thread na the name i jst dey look for but as i don see am......

Anyways RIP oga drug trafficker.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by zebszebs: 2:02pm On Jan 24
Odogwu Malay is gone!!!

My bro is gone!!!

cry cry cry

Imagine leaving your country to go commit crimes in another, then when Malaysia bans Nigerians from their country, we will cry racism.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Dennisochampa: 2:03pm On Jan 24
We all know the particular people in Nigeria that loves to deal with drugs abroad....
May his soul rest in peace..... Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by LegendHero(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:

grin grin grin grin
I concur

This drug of a thing is very destructive, it is destroying our youths

That is how they usually executed criminals in the olden days, they used to push them from a high mountain or from the top of a tower or castle

Exactly.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by haphizz57(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24
Hard drug deceived him to jump. Maybe him go fit escape R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Dennisochampa: 2:07pm On Jan 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Jumped or pushed?
.... Try get sense...
If them push am... Why them no push all 3 of them wen them see inside the apartment...
Why them push one leave 2 knowing say those 2 fit testify against them....
Una go deh find every justification for evil and crime...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Dennisochampa: 2:08pm On Jan 24
eepeepook:
Likely pushed.
.... As far as na your tribes man.... U no go agree say e jump to possibly avoid arrest knowing fully well the penalty for drug related offenses in Malaysia...... If them push am... Why them no push the other 2 people dem meet for him apartment?? Or

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by AuthorMan: 2:13pm On Jan 24
Nigerian Man

Chuks

God bless Nigeria and all good Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24
Saturnalia:
I just love the Malaysian Police style. No time for nonsense. Take them to the top of residential skyscrapers and then make them fly like an Archangel - into their death.

If your family refuses to train you & instills discipline in you at home, Malaysian Police will curtail your inborn gri-gri & gra-gra from the top of their residential skyscrapers.

Other serious Countries should follow suit in order to curb the menace of drug-trafficking.

Meanwhile you smoke loud 😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by MrCork: 2:18pm On Jan 24
officialwdhtvv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj1o-ufy--I

A Nigerian man named Dan jumped out of the window and fell from 16th floor to his death during a drug raid at his home in Malaysia.

A raid was conducted after police received a tip-off from the public about suspected dr¥g trafficking activities at the condominium.During the raid,the suspect was surprised when he realised it was the police who knocked on the door of the condominium unit,” he said.

ACP Razlam said the Nigerian suspect then re-entered the unit and locked the grilles and added that when the door was broken, another two Nigerian nationals were found inside.

He added one of the suspects tried to flee, but police detained him on the 8th floor of the condominium.

ACP Razlam then said that a check of the condominium found the first suspect who opened the door dead at the building’s ground floor.

He added that various drugs such as ecstacy and syabu were found in the course of the raid, and said that the unit had been rented by the foreign nationals.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2cD8TFPavp/?igsh=MTFmajNjOW80bWJteA==

But why are IBO people all ways jumpin outter window to sell drug in Malaysia.....dont they hav dooooor??(no oofencse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by ednut1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24
Get rich mindset gone wrong
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by obama30: 2:26pm On Jan 24
Oh shiot
officialwdhtvv:

A Nigerian man named Dan jumped out of the window and fell from 16th floor to his death during a drug raid at his home in Malaysia.

A raid was conducted after police received a tip-off from the public about suspected dr¥g trafficking activities at the condominium.During the raid,the suspect was surprised when he realised it was the police who knocked on the door of the condominium unit,” he said.

ACP Razlam said the Nigerian suspect then re-entered the unit and locked the grilles and added that when the door was broken, another two Nigerian nationals were found inside.

He added one of the suspects tried to flee, but police detained him on the 8th floor of the condominium.

ACP Razlam then said that a check of the condominium found the first suspect who opened the door dead at the building’s ground floor.

He added that various drugs such as ecstacy and syabu were found in the course of the raid, and said that the unit had been rented by the foreign nationals.

#wetindeyhappentv

Oh shit, we lost awaiting president

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Chicagograduate(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Jumped or pushed?
DruG crime is a death penalty with hard labour in Malaysia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Gerrard59(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24
arantess:

Calm down...
They push some of them too, especially if they try resisting

The last thing you should do as a Nigerian when outside the country is resist arrest. Don't try it.

@TOPIC: These boys don spoil the name of Nigeria for that side. Singapore dealt with this early by cancelling via free status for Nigeria in 2006/7 and tightening the visa process. Expect scrutiny if you go to Malaysia and present yourself as a Nigerian. Present a Nigerian passport and lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by badoh(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Jumped or pushed?
Which one is pushed? We know their antecedents. They find it difficult to work and make money legally. They will say the country is not working while they are part of those spoiling the name of the country outside. God bless those that are struggling and making their money legally but for those at the other side no matter your tribe, the long arm of the law will catch you one day.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by tonicyril: 2:46pm On Jan 24
Bobloco:

Are you implying that he was pushed down to die
whichever way...so far a ddrug psuher dies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Bobloco: 2:50pm On Jan 24
tonicyril:
whichever way...so far a ddrug psuher dies grin grin

You seems to be in the know
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Gerard28: 2:51pm On Jan 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Jumped or pushed?

Nigga Rest.

If na push why dem no push the other 2...

Una go just wan start unnecessary confusion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by ufuosman(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24
Na wa
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by Hakeem66: 3:06pm On Jan 24
Solowise0814:
He's From my community in Ebonyi State, we received the news yesterday.may his soul rest in peace
He must be very rich in your community?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by youngrhosy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24
See the collaboration of drugs and too much of India films, anyways.. RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by BoogieBoogie: 3:27pm On Jan 24
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

If this is true, it's not his first time, Dude has been inside before now in MY for drug offences bw 2012/2013.Surprised he was released then and now this Wow
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by gaskiyamagana: 3:33pm On Jan 24
eepeepook:
Likely pushed.
Obidient thinking, reasoning and conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by gaskiyamagana: 3:37pm On Jan 24
Nomerci:
Why jump. When he had a lot. Bedsheets to tie to the window frame or any where metal,hard dugs which he would have laced to his stockings.and a handbag loaded with 9mm. He no dey see how Jackie chan dey escape from window. Well he jumped. And landed to his death.
When u deal on dirty biz.never feel relaxed.
Mind you other security personnel are on ground. People of his type should consult SUNDAY IGBOHO, that Yoruba guy who walked pass DSS and escape during raid on his house.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by aswani(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24
The wey una dey take style cover mout dey tok wetin dem don warn una say make una no tok, una jus dey make mi laugh for here.

Anyway Dan, may the Lord give those you left behind the strength to bear their loss.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by emonis88: 4:06pm On Jan 24
Englishisamust:
If I talk waiting dey my mind. I fit collect 1000 years ban. But I will not talk aam!!!
Talk am! If them ban u , them ban u be that, Talk am!🙄🙄🙄😁😁😁😁
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by 82man: 4:25pm On Jan 24
Congratulations to him 😁
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by luizpippo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24
Seunpapa65:
If he wasn't guilty why jumping

Not guilty in a house that drugs were found in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu / Assassins Disguised As Parishioners Shoot Priest In Lagos / Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.