Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu (815 Views)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by Babalegba(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23
Akiara:
FULANI Herdsmen have finished you in SW. All your roads are kidnapping zones

.Tinubu is President...you are crying

Sunday IGBOHO, has run back to his wife, after complaining that he misses his wife. JUST IMAGINE grin

Same FULANI bombed IBADAN...you can't act

Same FULANI surrounds the SW. Amotekun and your useless government can't act.

When IGBOs talk..just shut up, because you are irrelevant and Worthless. Useless COWARDs.

I read your rant ,I still believe 100per cent that Kanu should be hanged for the sake of Nigerian security.

1 Like

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by TopBanter: 3:13pm On Jan 23
Kingosytex:

You've started calling me a Biafran bingo simply because I made my view known.
You've got to rise above your mental fatigue.

Do you have any proof Kanu is in a “dungeon” being “tortured”? Only a Biafra bingo would fabricate such to whitewash Kanu’s image and make him appear a victim.

My point is that Kanu, like Ojukwu, led many Igbos to their death with the promise he was leading them to Biafran.

He now has no issues, after so many needless deaths , for the SE to be in Nigeria under the 1963 constitution that advocates regional autonomy.

What does that say about Kanu and what does it say about his followers who accept whatever he decrees even if very different to what Kanu had previously pledged to gain their loyalty and ‘pawn’ servitude?

3 Likes

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by tishbite43: 3:26pm On Jan 23
TopBanter:

Can’t you people ever show you are principled men instead of showing you are slavish worshippers of others?

Kanu had done a climbdown from “Biafra or death” to now been open to “genuine restructuring” yet you must stil lick his two-faced ass.

Anyway, where is Gidgiddy and all the “give us Biafra or nothing” bingos now Kanu , the master whose feet you lick daily, is today throwing you all under the bus, just to gain freedom from “Zoo” cage?

Kanu is now saying he is open to abandoning the Biafra struggle for the restructuring Yorubas have always advocated as most workable. What do you Biafra bingos say about your Ohamadike now?

Hope you know the 1963 constitution Kanu is now suddenly and mysteriously a fan of is essentially linked to regions having autonomy to lead themselves?

You have all followed one man’s Biafra lunacy to cause so many death and upheaval only to come back to what Yorubas suggested was the best way forward from the beginning. You lot are jokers

Shut up your mouth
Hypocrite
You Yorubas are really incredible hypocrites
As back as 2017, MNK had agreed to restructuring on the behest of Ben Nwabueze and the Fulani/Yoruba gang had to strike back with the Operation Python Dance because he was already getting the desired momentum concerning true federalism.
You Yorubas have been screaming restructuring but you have done nothing about it.
You helped put Buhari in power and we heard nothing about restructuring. Tinubu is in power today, let's see if he can restructure nothing.
Bloody cowards

2 Likes

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by tishbite43: 3:27pm On Jan 23
Babalegba:
I read your rant ,I still believe 100per cent that Kanu should be hanged for the sake of Nigerian security.
Go and hang him
We'll be waiting for you
Noisemaker

1 Like

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by meolaniyi(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23
This guy is an enegma.

1 Like

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by Kingosytex(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23
TopBanter:

Do you have any proof Kanu is in a “dungeon” being “tortured”? Only a Biafra bingo would fabricate such to whitewash Kanu’s image and make him appear a victim.

My point is that Kanu, like Ojukwu, led many Igbos to their death with the promise he was leading them to Biafran.

He now has no issues, after so many needless deaths , for the SE to be in Nigeria under the 1963 constitutional that advocates regional autonomy.

What does that say about Kanu and what does it say about his followers who accept whatever he decrees even if very different to what Kanu had previously pledged to gain their loyalty and ‘pawn’ servitude?

I've got no strength to be going back and forth with you.
Whatever makes you happy.
Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by Ikinternational: 5:00pm On Jan 23
Kanu Kanu Kanu
What kind of dumb thing to say 🤦🏾‍♂️
You must be willing to play ball even if na pretend 🤦🏾‍♂️
You're sealing your own fate basically declaring yourself Nigeria's enemy. They're not going to release you 🤦🏾‍♂️

Your parents are dead and for what 🤔
And after you join them the sun will still come up
And your former followers go still dey with ashawo
When it's all over....all for what 🤔

1 Like

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by Akiara: 9:03pm On Jan 23
Sunday IGBOHO is not even regarded by the lowest FULANi. That tells alot of how you are viewed as a tribe.

Herdsmen are killing and abducting you ceaselessly, but you are fixated on a person same herders fear. Isn't that madness?

Keep crying foolishly as your towns are annexed and your women are abducted for fun. Truly your cranium is empty. cheesy

TopBanter:

Are you done? Hope you’ve used your blood thinning tablet today? Don’t go and have a heart attack over what you have no power to change which is that popular consensus will soon be that Kanu has used una hateful heads to drink Garri once again as Oju-Iku etal have done in the past.

He will negotiate a soft landing for himself, as Oju-Iku, did to leave Ekpa to lead the Biafra agitation till Ekpa too is ready to cash out. Loolll.

1 Like

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by Akiara: 9:05pm On Jan 23
You are obviously hungry...

Babalegba:

1 Like

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by TopBanter: 10:29pm On Jan 23
Akiara:
Sunday IGBOHO is not even regarded by thr lowest FULANi. That tells alot of how you are viewed as a tribe.

Herdsmen are killing and abducting you ceaselessly, but you are fixated on a person same herders fear. Isn't that madness?

Keep crying foolishly as yourbtowns are annexed and your women are abducted for fun. Truly your cranium is empty. cheesy

Did not even know I was talking to an Nkonso or Dragon-type IPOB kid and Kanu hero worshipper.

In your world it is who herdsmen and Fulani nomads respects that are your Gods ba? Vagrant and violent pastoralist who have never set foot in a school, and are given unfair advantages with the guns they are supplied by the compromised politics of Nigeria, are now the ultimate to test your manhood and bravery against?

Bro you are a joke and an example of why illiterate cultists and thugs are cowering professors in your SE.

This is how you ended up with Kanu, Ekpa, Mefor etal who have now relegated your Ezekwesilis etal to enshrine might-is-right lunacy and sit-at-home idiocy in the SE.

This is precisely why you envy the naturally refined and sophisticated Yorubas who are far from the savages you now have cowering and subjugating innocent Igbos across the SE. It is the reason your folks flee the SE daily for the sanity of the SW , you claim is "terrorised", never to return.

Abeg don't stop at hero-worshipping Kanu etal. Go and resurrect "strong men" like Ossisikankwu and co, plus free Evans from Prison, to come and protect you in your upside down and lawless society.

1 Like

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by margaret231: 6:51am On Jan 24
Kanu, the mad man.Kanu, the mad man....
Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by TopBanter: 7:07am On Jan 24
margaret231:
Kanu, the mad man.Kanu, the mad man....

He is indeed a lunatic but questions has to be asked about how a major ethnic group, of more than 30 million, can follow him blindly. Are they mad also?

1 Like

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by Morenikeji090(m): 7:12am On Jan 24
May Nigeria turn to somalia ontop you and ur family... What you wish Nigeria shall be yours by God grace... Amen
PDJT:
-We are solidly behind you, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

-Your prophecy that Nigeria will become Somalia is already happening sooner than we thought.

-Long Live Biafra! Long Live Nnamdi Kanu!! Isee!!!
Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by Akiara: 12:21pm On Jan 24
An educated person like you that supports delinquent and certified

DRUG DEALERs and Couriers?
Fake and False Certification Peddlers?
Blatant Liars?

You are indeed Senile.

What moral standing have you got to actually rant about an organization that is not RECOGNISED internationally as a terrorist body? But, idiots that are YOUR BROTHERS in the SW, are ardent supporters of HAMAS..AL-QEDA, and other idiots that foist a jihadist narrative everywhere?? They had a rally recently organized by MURIC. What was the resultant benefit?..a BOMB BLAST in the brown roof HQ of RONU Idiots.

IPOB organizes rallies allover the world, without harassment from host countries!. But its foolish idiotic Losers in the SW that organized a rally in support of HAMAS!! Let HAMAS organize a rally in UK/USA/EU..etc etc...Just imagine the gull of an idiot like you, claiming a moral stand point. Darn it!

You talk of the "migration" to LAGOS and the same people earnestly want a referendum, so that they can EXIT Lagos in droves and leave you in peace!! WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE REFERENDUM, IF YOU FEEL ITS UNPOPULAR? You are pathetic and shallow.

Why are you a gathering of foolish people, is it that servitude "in stupidity" is a benchmark of your REGION. All the leaders that you foolishly worship in the SW have made you better than the IGBOs, right? All your failed and worthless political leaders that have injected "LEVEL A" poverty in your lineage , were resurrected by Idiots like you obviously.

IGBOs are not moved by worthless grandstanding or foul mouthed idiots that entertain Morooons like you. You must have substance to GET IGBO respect. That substance in men and women like

Ngozi Iweala
Pete Edochie
Chinua Achebe
Nnamdi Kanu

and even those in the Villages that idiots like you dont even know, are the qualities that set IGBOs apart from the herd like foolishness as known in the SW.

Wole Soyinka is a typical example of a "clout" chasing idiot that introduced "cultism" that has metamorphosized into an epidemic. These are the kind of idiots and useless personalities you HOGs call leaders right? Or people like

Gbajagbiamila......Identity fraud case in the USA
Dapo Abiodun.....Drug and fraud case In USA
Buruji Kashamu.....Drug Cases
BolA Tinubu.....Drug cases...fraud..identity theft..murder?

YOU ARE REALLY A DUMB AND USELESS IDIOT...SHAMELESS warthog...spits

TopBanter:

Did not even know I was talking to an Nkonso or Dragon-type IPOB kid and Kanu hero worshipper.

In your world it is who herdsmen and Fulani nomads respects that are your Gods ba? Vagrant and violent pastoralist who have never set foot in a school, and are given unfair advantages with the guns they are supplied by the compromised politics of Nigeria, are now the ultimate to test your manhood and bravery against?

Bro you are a joke and an example of why illiterate cultists and thugs are cowering professors in your SE.

This is how you ended up with Kanu, Ekpa, Mefor etal who have now relegated your Ezekwesilis etal to enshrine might-is-right lunacy and sit-at-home idiocy in the SE.

This is precisely why you envy the naturally refined and sophisticated Yorubas who are far from the savages you now have cowering and subjugating innocent Igbos across the SE. It is the reason your folks flee the SE daily for the sanity of the SW , you claim is "terrorised", never to return.

Abeg don't stop at hero-worshipping Kanu etal. Go and resurrect "strong men" like Ossisikankwu and co, plus free Evans from Prison, to come and protect you in your upside down and lawless society.

1 Like

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by Akiara: 12:42pm On Jan 24
You are a dumb retard...

Tinubu
Gbaja
Dapo
Sanwolu

These are the epitomes of good leaders right? Idiots with Drug cases and indictments in the USA are your "propped" leaders right?

You are insanely stupid.

As you read my previous submission, understand that being foolish is YOUR RIGHT...but..FOISTING your generational stupidity on others is a CRIME.

Just imagine a "dreg" of society like you, wanting to insult IGBOs... angry

Useless Uncircumcised idiot...GTFOH ...Nonsense. angry

TopBanter:

Kai. See painment. Please go and eat something and rest. Ndo. The frustration smelling from you is too pungent and I must not add to it.

1 Like

Re: Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu by Akiara: 12:55pm On Jan 24
How can a TRIBE of people appreciate

TINUBU...

A certified drug mule...identity theft merchant...a murderer of FUNSHO WILLIAMs...A drug addict...Certificate forger?

That race of people are actually worthless and foolish...dont you know that? angry

TopBanter:

He is indeed a lunatic but questions has to be asked about how a major ethnic group, of more than 30 million, can follow him blindly. Are they mad also?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Runoff Elections / A Munite Please / Beware Of Nigeria Scammers! (ya'adua A Scammer?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.