Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,406 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Where Does This Car Plastic Case Belongs? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Does This Car Plastic Case Belongs? (317 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Think The Road In Front Of Their House Belongs To Them? / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Does This Car Plastic Case Belongs? by Tesclaros(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23
Found this on my Lexus Gsf seat and i can’t tell how it got there or where it came from. Tried checking up on the code inscribed on the plastic but google came up with different assumptions. If you know the case belongs in the car kindly let me know

Re: Where Does This Car Plastic Case Belongs? by MrReeseG(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23
Tesclaros:
Found this on my Lexus Gsf seat and i can’t tell how it got there or where it came from. Tried checking up on the code inscribed on the plastic but google came up with different assumptions. If you know the case belongs in the car kindly let me know

Check the underside/inside of your flipbox armrest console in the car.
Had something similar in my Aviator with similar markings and that's where it belonged.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! My Highlander 04 Does Not Enter Gear 4 And 5 / 7 Good Reasons To Keep Up With Your Vehicle Maintenance Services / Ethiopia Begins Manufacture Of Electric Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.