Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina (30985 Views)

Osinbajo More Powerful Than Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari –Tony Momoh / Court Asked To Sack Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari, Boss Mustapha / Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Spotted Wearing (n17.6m) Patel Philippe Wrist Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by chidiakwari: 8:31pm On Jan 23
Who reads from people who ran and supported a criminal government. What is there to write about that you worked with senile blood thirsty draconian.

These clowns are irredeemable.

Nigerians are cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by spencekat(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23
Elieh:
Its inconsequential talking about the dead many years later
Exactly.Very inconsequential and childish.

1 Like

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Exceed15: 8:34pm On Jan 23
This idiot should stop disturbing our space after reducing Nigeria to nothing. Useless people.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23
Of what relevance is this information to the Nigerian youth? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by balladin: 8:36pm On Jan 23
Who cares how you guys ran Nigeria down? Anyone reading this book needs a brain. Of what use are these old wives' fables?

1 Like

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Amayabor1: 8:36pm On Jan 23
Ole. You wanted to steal money and he stopped you.

Thief!

1 Like

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by condralbedez: 8:36pm On Jan 23
Can this Motherfucker stop Singing please.... You and Stupid clueless Bubu has rubbish this country and you are still here dishing out liars as usual... Spit

1 Like

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Tyche(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23
Dead men tell no tales
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by bewla(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23
Elieh:
thank you tell am na them way to take the blame off them self
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by pfadom: 8:44pm On Jan 23
So he should not document what transpired in the cause of his duties because Abba Kyari is late?

Elieh:

2 Likes

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by fabolouz1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23
The Mr femi adesina the respected columnist in the sun newspaper was different from the Mr femi the special adviser ( media ) to president buhari.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by youngrichnigga: 8:48pm On Jan 23
Na you by yourself go serialize and finish your book on the internet for us.....,nobody go buy am undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by legba1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23
That guy made some enemies with his handling of his power in the presidency before he kpai. He had BuBu in his pocket.. i can confidently say if he had been alive, Asiwaju might not be in Aso Villa today

3 Likes

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by maziengr: 8:50pm On Jan 23
How is it necessary with
this current economic situation.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by sweetTai(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23
The guy is dead, Covid-19 choked him out. Let him rest.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by shonepa(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23
Go buy em book?

Una like freebie

Agboriotejoye:
Femi Adesina should also tell us about Prof Gambari whom he called Abacha's bootlicker or he has no tales to tell since the man is alive
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by MEDOthaOG: 8:55pm On Jan 23
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2024/01/23/why-buharis-late-chief-of-staff-abba-kyari-had-issues-with-me-till-death-adesina/

Even before mallam kyari (may the soul of the dead rest in peace) died we were hearing this rumors that chief of staff most times don't allow well respected statesmen to see the president he even speaks rudely to service chiefs as at that time(kind of power drunk). I watched an interview with General Isaiah bamaiyi who served as chief of army staff during General sanitary abacha's regime who said he sent letters numerous times to visit buhari but never had the chance to. At last he was told he can't see the president because he would prevent "A running water from flowing". Abba kyari before he died was indirectly the president. So I'll believe what adesina said.

3 Likes

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by israelmao(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23
Sob story of brutal, deranged and irrational leaders.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Charlie2020(f): 9:02pm On Jan 23
This man is talking too much and carelessly these days
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by jaymichael(m): 9:04pm On Jan 23
ProudNigerian01:
All these excerpts is free adverts for Adeshina's book. With the way it's going, it may turn out to be a best seller.

Originakalokalo has a message for you guys

I am enjoying the excerpts so far. I will want to read that book but for free.

1 Like

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by theamazonguru(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23
nairavsdollars:
Basket mouth...what is the relevance of all these senseless stories today ?

In my opinion, he is only being accountable of his stewardship while in office.
This is HIS TRUTH.
Not your's,not mine, but his?

If you don't tell your story, no one would?

Trust me, history will be fair to him for telling his own part of the story.
What he saw, what he heard, what he did while on the team of the president of the country for a whole 8 years.

I am sure, this exposee must have cleared some doubts in the hearts of many who were directly impacted by whatever drama that happened in the corridor of power within that period.

2 Likes

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by omenka1: 9:16pm On Jan 23
This man still dey open mouth yarn irrelevant matters, e be like say e need small beating b4 im mouth go fit rest
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by ImoleNaija: 9:21pm On Jan 23
Elieh:

MissJ0:
But it's of no use any longer,or is it?

nairavsdollars:
Basket mouth...what is the relevance of all these senseless stories today ?

omenka1:
This man still dey open mouth yarn irrelevant matters, e be like say e need small beating b4 im mouth go fit rest

See people wey I dey share the cyberspace and country with. angry

I doubt you all know what narrative essay is all about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by oneman2k7: 9:22pm On Jan 23
He is looking for an appointment. Sapa don dey show him shege. Useless man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by anonimi: 9:30pm On Jan 23
Elieh:

Why don’t you apply it to your religious figures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2024/01/23/why-buharis-late-chief-of-staff-abba-kyari-had-issues-with-me-till-death-adesina/

Now the dictator has gone to rest. No matter the power of position, we will always leave it behind either dead or alive...
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by rajiedreez: 9:36pm On Jan 23
Epistasis:
Femi Femo...but Kyari can't defend himself now. How can we know that you are not lying.

At least Garba shehu never die, I trust the media people to ask him about it some day
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Justnation: 9:45pm On Jan 23
Tales by moonlight

Story story story!!!!!!!
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by stevups(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23
illicit:
I guess Abba was deliberately infected with Covid 19

🥵

Abba killed himself for overbearing
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by jiz: 9:53pm On Jan 23
This adesina self....leave the dead let the dead rest in peace.....wetin you and your master do Nigerians, ehn only God can judge you
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by masseratti: 9:55pm On Jan 23
Simple question if you working in a toxic environment the proper thing to do is to resign, we can't they resign and send a signal.. We are yet to uncover the damage done under Buhari for eight year s by people under him, the country got worse off, he should have resigned, that's much more honorable not the fables in his book.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by boxypane(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23
Vanity upon vanity... Did he take the billions to judgement?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) / #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 / Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.