Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina (30980 Views)

Osinbajo More Powerful Than Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari –Tony Momoh / Court Asked To Sack Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari, Boss Mustapha / Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Spotted Wearing (n17.6m) Patel Philippe Wrist Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by yemmywesey(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23
Why you no talk am out, while he was alive.
Nah dead person una go dey lie on .

1 Like

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Osashalom: 10:12pm On Jan 23
All these would have been interesting if it was a good and successful government. Reminding us of that disastrous and evil government is not good at all...

3 Likes

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Amudeneogu: 10:24pm On Jan 23
Which kind of country is this ? Abeg, let somebody tell this man this story is not impotant now that he should go and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by lagosrd: 10:33pm On Jan 23
Any serious president will cut down the powers of the chief of staff and put them in checks.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by dom(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23
Coward. I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to say all these if Kyari were still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Blackdisciple(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23
This lying bat should rest, you should be ashamed and not even coming to public after all that you administration turned Nigeria into

1 Like

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by mfm04622: 11:47pm On Jan 23
MissJ0:
But it's of no use any longer,or is it?

The book is about his experience working with Buhari. This was lifted from the book.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by kernniejay(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23
Mr. Femi Adesina, what is the importance of the book you wrote? you and your boss dragged Nigeria backward for 8 years at the end of which there was no good result. Instead of you to go and hide your face, you still went ahead to write a book, what achievement can you write about in that book? I don't blame you, I blame BAT whose govt is now making Buhari look like a hero.

1 Like

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Jamie248: 12:01am On Jan 24
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2024/01/23/why-buharis-late-chief-of-staff-abba-kyari-had-issues-with-me-till-death-adesina/

What's Adesina's problem again? Dude has had his time in the sun, alongside his imbecìle boss Buhari

Now all he needs do is shut his putrid mouth and get the fûck out of our faces...go back to his 419 church that is full of demons pretending to be angels of light

1 Like

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Glister: 12:19am On Jan 24
[Lquote author=lilytender post=128089975]

Una go cry tire. We ran the show for 8 years under Buhari, we are running it for another 8 years. It's worth your cries and tears[/quote]

I think what you meant to say was "Ran Nigeria down and still running it underground" what a shame!!
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Never4getU: 12:29am On Jan 24
Epistasis:
Femi Femo...but Kyari can't defend himself now. How can we know that you are not lying.

I'm sure he mostly telling the obvious truth as the Kyari Abba in question was the facto president during his time. Remembered he was responsible for the wall reacted around Buhari against the now president Tinubu shortly after the later delivered presidency to the former (Buhari) until his death Kyari was a powerful CSO.

His death was more spiritual than COVID case
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by theforemost: 12:45am On Jan 24
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2024/01/23/why-buharis-late-chief-of-staff-abba-kyari-had-issues-with-me-till-death-adesina/

Don't mind this stupid clown who sold his people cheap. Told them to die or give up lands. He's narrating fake stories nor because he wants to contest for office. We'll burn all the little he stole when it's time for electioneering
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Jkilo: 12:58am On Jan 24
Thonyboy:

Oga, you are as evil as that bastard called Abba Kyari. Is he not dead today? Northerners and their evil nature. No wonder he died the death that wasn't meant for him
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by ashawopikin(m): 2:22am On Jan 24
This info is useless as K in Knife
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Jagabanarmy: 2:41am On Jan 24
Epistasis:
Femi Femo...but Kyari can't defend himself now. How can we know that you are not lying.
Pure truth no lies here. I believe him. Fear Kyari ooo
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Arabaincubus: 2:48am On Jan 24
No wonder! He was even the chief wailing wailer.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by BluntCrazeMan: 5:01am On Jan 24
Elieh:
Its inconsequential talking about the dead many years later
He is recounting his own personal ordeal though.

Nobody should take this part of the book seriously though, because the other person involved is no more alive.

But as for Adesina, he has to write whatever he had to write.

If it were me, I would do the same thing, for the sake of History.
Whoever should learn from it should learn from it.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Anguldi(m): 6:32am On Jan 24
illicit:
I guess Abba was deliberately infected with Covid 19

🥵

HIV/Aids low CD4 count knocked him off
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by kadreeG7(m): 6:41am On Jan 24
Mr Adeshina no sabi politics at all... she's e no sabi say nah Buhari dey send CoS date kind job?
That's the job of CoS, He will be sent dirty job which will be contrary to what his boss tells you... if you doubt am, How did he know General booked appointment with Buhari?
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Makinaki: 6:54am On Jan 24
masseratti:
Simple question if you working in a toxic environment the proper thing to do is to resign, we can't they resign and send a signal.. We are yet to uncover the damage done under Buhari for eight year s by people under him, the country got worse off, he should have resigned, that's much more honorable not the fables in his book.

Well said. For all his pretence to be principled, Femi Adesina is nothing but a crook with no honour. Shouting funding upandan when what you wanna do is steal money

1 Like

Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by ajibike447: 7:17am On Jan 24
All these excerpts is free adverts for Adeshina's book. With the way it's going, it may turn out to be a best seller. Originakalokalo has a message for you guysAll these excerpts is free adverts for Adeshina's book. With the way it's going, it may turn out to be a best seller. Originakalokalo has a message for you guys...
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Femeto: 7:18am On Jan 24
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by delzbaba(m): 7:43am On Jan 24
It is safe to say he celebrated when the man died.😆
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Rufai1314(m): 8:23am On Jan 24
Little wonder most buhari achievement was not made to the public.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by portplus: 8:42am On Jan 24
NSA office and Media Office?
Little wonder NSA does not know how kidnappers keep victims for 200days within the Nigerian territory.
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:19am On Jan 24
I saw Obidients yearning dusts!! If you so much care to know if he was lying or not, wake Kyari up with your regular noise making to come and defend himself! Àwon Dìdìnrìn
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by AerialMapper: 10:35am On Jan 24
Okay Bingo, of what use is this story to us?

In the end, you were a foul-mouthed dog that was quick to insult everyone who criticised your incompetent buffoon of a President... And they were right. 8 years of incompetence and you are now writing stories about a useless administration that should be forgotten
Re: Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina by nairamaniac: 5:08pm On Jan 27
If abba khari was doing things to hinder his line of duty to serve the president and the nationbby extension, the most honorable thing he would have done then was to resign. And later come up with his book which included reasons why he resigned.

But him like other self-centered Nigerians preferred to hold on to his job and perform in subpar capacity, due to other side-unrecorded side benefits attached to the job. A job as delicate as serving the number one citizen.

Femi, u can't eat your cake alone and later cry to us that it wasnt sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) / Buhari Congratulates Burna Boy, Wizkid On Grammy Award Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.