Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group (35895 Views)

Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman / Herdsmen May Form Own Security Outfit Soon – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Boss / Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Honestey: 7:48pm On Jan 23
Having been staying too long inside bush sleeping with cows of different sizes, these people didn't know that we have had a change of power and the time of them claiming to own Nigeria is not now again.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by victorazy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23
Slytiger:
Good one from the DSS.

A very good one.
Buhari is no more the president.
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by LeeSmart: 7:50pm On Jan 23
If u're privileged to knw someone who works with some top security agencies in Nigeria then u would knw daht dis country is messed up. I have been privileged to see some top classifed document about 9ja nd i make bold to tell u daht dis man will be released in no due time nd y'all won't get to knw about it.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23
Dumbo ided
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by hotseat: 8:00pm On Jan 23
What a timely intervention!

The excesses of these so-called cattle breeders have gone on unchallenged for far too long!

No association has the legal authority going about setting up vigilante groups without express permission from and collaboration with the appropriate authorities.

Doing so amounts to taking laws into one's own hands and it's a contravention of our extant laws.

No responsible government would fold its hands in the face of glaring threat to peace and security.

This group must be made to know that those days of riding roughshod over the rest of the country are over!

@hotseat

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Justiceleague1: 8:04pm On Jan 23
IgboSomalia:

Lol.
Shebi I tell you say Tinubu no be Obi.
I have told you people severally that in 2027, Tinubu's opponents in 2023 will be the ones fighting for his reelection.
Taleleyi?
e wo lo kan mi pelu obi? Kini wahala tie pelu obi? Se obi nikan lo contest against Tinubu?
You guys are seriously something else.
Tinubu won election against many opponents but you people have remained the opposition and keep losing sleep day and night over just one man,hha,ogaoo!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by babajero(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23
politicoNG:

https://punchng.com/exclusive-dss-arrests-miyetti-allahs-president-for-setting-up-vigilante-group/?amp
They know what they're doing, this is just to announce to Nigerians about the vigilante group. They are about to legalize terrorism in Nigeria, because more than 99% of them are not even Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Wizuman: 8:12pm On Jan 23
No more nonsense

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Omoluabi16(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23
Tinubu do well for this one.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Franking: 8:14pm On Jan 23
This would have been impossible under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Minime10(f): 8:15pm On Jan 23

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by EggonBoy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23
Who give them the audacity to establish this unlawful association in Nasarawa State ? 🤔 🙄

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Cmeo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23
Truly, a new sheriff is in town.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Exceed15: 8:21pm On Jan 23
For once DSS is doing their job.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Quodseverismete: 8:21pm On Jan 23
This is the best thing the DSS has done in 9years, I can bet you, they are the one behind all the killings in North Central Nigeria. Buhari pampered them , empowered and boldened them through out his 8years to the extent that they left herding and went into politics, even deciding what happens in the country, They were more powerful than a governor of the state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by seunayantokun(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23
Can you imagine, fulani herdsmen terrorists setting up vigilante groups?
Already, they are the ones responsible for lots of killings and kidnappings for ransom in the country. The police have not disarmed them, yet they've gone a bad step further to set up that kind of group. Who doesn't know what they are up to? Those of you who are still playing pdp vs apc and Obi vs Tinubu politics, you know next to nothing and are blinded by selfish ambition. Don't worry, because you will definitely learn that it takes a madman to teach a fool a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Cajal(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23
SalamRushdie:
They should also arrest the Governor of Nassarawa state
Yes oo
And the PDP gubar candidate for Nasarawa for instigation
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by katordidi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23
Faiththatworks:

My brother or sister,I think we must come to a middle point. We must admit there's a crisis going on between the herder and the farmers.
Your example of the fisher man is very apt,and I like it,in the case of the fisherman,the ocean is given to him for free for his fishing.
Imagine the day government decides to collect taxes from the fisherman or woman before they sail to catch their fishes,what do you think will happen.
The herder believes The land he grazes upon is free land all over Nigeria,this was permissible when the population of Nigeria was less than 50 million but now we are more than 200 million and the free land the herder is used to has been populated.
The herder can't afford to buy land all over Nigeria to graze his cows because it's just too expensive,that's why government must intervene to protect the herder and the farmer.
We must get to a middle point and look for a solution unless we continue to pretend it will go away.
God bless Nigeria....
You've tried to be objective in your analysis but some salient points need to be raised the land is not the ocean people don't inhabit oceans and I bet you fishermen pay taxes before taking their trawlers out to fish

The fisherman that wants to raise fish inland buy lands and build ponds for their business.

Now the problem with these herders is that they do not want to look at cattle rearing as a business, they believe it's some sort of cultural heritage that has been passed down from their forefathers whereas the farmer has to go through the pains of acquiring land and paying taxes on that land to grow their crops. Remember also farming is cultural heritage for some ethnic groups for generations.

You raised a point about cattle rustling earlier and I am of the opinion ( I may be wrong) that cattle rustling is carried out by fellow herders because no ordinary man without the right skills can rustle a herd of cattle successfully.

As soon as the herders are ready to drop their imperialistic tendencies and embrace the various schemes set up by the national and some state governments to help them out in their 'business' we can have some measure of peace going forward and the entire agricultural sector will be better for it

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Varunpulyani: 8:26pm On Jan 23
Eniitankorede:

Idol worshippers have started again!!! Hell fire awaits you.

You mean where the mad prophet is presently roasting corn?
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by flokii: 8:28pm On Jan 23
PBAT should go hard on these lawless Fulanis.. most tribes in the North are tired of them including Hausas. Fulanis have no right to set up anything in Nasarawa cos they are not natives of the State.

I think the reason PBAT got more votes than Atiku in the North is because Northerners are tired of Fulani attrocities. He should tackle this insecurity once and for all and he'll secure landslide victory across Nigeria in 2027.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Atlantis585: 8:28pm On Jan 23
Very good.

These people must hear word by fire by force

Terrorist Dunce Buhari time don pass

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Atlantis585: 8:30pm On Jan 23
Maize247:
Now we have a proactive president

Stop borrowing another pesin chest grin
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by izubext007: 8:31pm On Jan 23
Mumu
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Mrpojj(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23
Faiththatworks:

My brother or sister,I think we must come to a middle point. We must admit there's a crisis going on between the herder and the farmers.
Your example of the fisher man is very apt,and I like it,in the case of the fisherman,the ocean is given to him for free for his fishing.
Imagine the day government decides to collect taxes from the fisherman or woman before they sail to catch their fishes,what do you think will happen.
The herder believes The land he grazes upon is free land all over Nigeria,this was permissible when the population of Nigeria was less than 50 million but now we are more than 200 million and the free land the herder is used to has been populated.
The herder can't afford to buy land all over Nigeria to graze his cows because it's just too expensive,that's why government must intervene to protect the herder and the farmer.
We must get to a middle point and look for a solution unless we continue to pretend it will go away.
God bless Nigeria....
There is no middle point here , all lands have people who own it, at list in this modern age... If people have not developed there land yet, it doesn't make it free for all for Fulani.... These herders have been indulge for too long that they dont know what is appropriate in this era... No where in the world do they move cattles around the way Fulani pple do

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by sokera: 8:31pm On Jan 23
Fulani was avoiding this kind of no nonsense President from the Yoruba tribe that was why they get ride of Awolowo,Killed Abiola, but unfortunately Tinubu is the combination of Awolowo + Abiola in one body, he is too much for them, even Buhari could not stopped him … God will continue to protect Jagaban… Tinubu give us Yoruba nation now

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by orikoku: 8:32pm On Jan 23
More to come after his arrest.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Diligence: 8:35pm On Jan 23
Loo0ng overdue!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Bluffly: 8:45pm On Jan 23
The group does not even need to be formed in the first place not to talk of registration.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by descarado: 8:52pm On Jan 23
LeeSmart:
If u're privileged to knw someone who works with some top security agencies in Nigeria then u would knw daht dis country is messed up. I have been privileged to see some top classifed document about 9ja nd i make bold to tell u daht dis man will be released in no due time nd y'all won't get to knw about it.
Parrot, who ask you.
When you are picked for questioning from your place, you will start blaming village people.
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by boxypane(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23
Be sending the terrorist to God for judgement. Haba

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by mastermaestro(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23
Alexis11:
Let's still allow people secure themselves.

We should remember Amotekun was formed under Fulani government.

Your comparison is very faulty. Amotekun was formed by elected state governments following proper legislative processes. Miyetti Allah is not an elected government. They lack power to set up security outfits without state or federal government approval. This is how militias are scattered all over many troubled countries of Africa and South America.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Danzakidakura(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23
He is not different from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who formed ESN. So he should be locked up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos / I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore / How Boko Haram Is Funded – United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.