Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group (35849 Views)

Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman / Herdsmen May Form Own Security Outfit Soon – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Boss / Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by brainhgeek(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23
sketching:

This can never happen under Buhari.
Sure.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Rejouir: 7:09pm On Jan 23
Alexis11:
This Yoruba government is doing too much. They should calm down and allow people secure themselves.

We should remember Amotekun was formed under Fulani government.
what are you saying, is miyetti group, a government? Why do some of you think like, illiterates, Amotekun was formed by the state government, not a group of people who feel they are above the law.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Mrpojj(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmm..............
Nigeria my country.................
This story gives me conflicting emotions,on one hand I'm happy Government is stopping cultural organization from inaugurating pseudo militia groups to protect themselves,but again, another part of me is in solidarity with Miyetti Allah,for how long will people continue to rustle their cows and stop them from benefiting from their labour.
This Herders-farmers clash has gone on for far tool long in Nigeria,it's spreading at an alarming pace all over Nigeria, we must stop pretending it's a non-issue when at least a farmer or an herder is killed somewhere in Nigeria every day.
Please Asiwaju should please in the name of Almighty God,Allah and all the gods of our land bring out a template to permanently end this crisis.
If Asiwaju could tame the Ocean some years ago in Lagos State,have the foresight to start the Gigantic Lekki Free Trade Zone,pls he should muster the political will to permanently resolve this crisis.
I fear for Nigeria,I dread the Day the Fulani Man stops seeing cattle herding as a means to solve his financial problems, the day millions of cattle herders stop their ancestral practice,I wonder what will happen to Nigeria.
Boko Haram will be child's play....
God bless Nigeria

What you are saying don't make sense, there is nothing like farmer herder crises on someone farm land.... You cannot take you cattle and graze on someones corn field and you claim that it's crises... Crises how?
Will you also be afraid when Fisher men stop the ancestral practice?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Helinus: 7:14pm On Jan 23
Tinubu is bitting more than he can chew.

He has been targeting the North, and the North is silently watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by damkin24(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23
Arobaga:
Person wey them go release back door if the arrest news is even true

When did Yorubas start arresting Fulanis and Hausas

Who dash una mind
This 2024 try to be reasonable for once.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Emman08: 7:16pm On Jan 23
The man was probably brought in to be given more weapons to terrorize indigenous communities in Nasarawa State. Believe the DSS at your own risk
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by flore1823: 7:17pm On Jan 23
Useless Buhari left theses terrorists sponsored alone for good 8years causing havoc.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by LastProphet: 7:17pm On Jan 23
123yes:
That is good news. This man has proved to be above the law during Buhari government. He has tried to cause problems in Nigeria several times and boast that no body can arrest him. This guy is still living in delusion without knowing that power have changed hands

Police will apologize for the mistake
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by LordIsaac(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23
Elieh:
Good one. They thought the is the previous administration where some people do what they like and get away with it
I’ve often reiterated that the person of Buhari himself emboldened terrorists in Nigeria by not making his security chiefs accountable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by richardokubo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23
Arobaga:
Person wey them go release back door if the arrest news is even true

When did Yorubas start arresting Fulanis and Hausas

Who dash una mind
😂🤣😀🤣😆😂🤣😀🤣😆😂👍
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by onuman: 7:18pm On Jan 23
Antoeni:
Vigilante Rescue Police From Bandits

Except the political neonates that are mostly from the south of Nigeria, there is no Nigerian politician who does not know that these kidnappers/bandits are offshoots of Boko haram and share the same objectives with Boko Haram and those who adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the far north of Nigeria.
Nigeria's ethno-religious conglomeration cannot guarantee security for an average Nigerian.
Security operators are after security of tenure of politicians not for security of Nigerians.

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by viodemus: 7:19pm On Jan 23
They have opened a container that cannot be closed again. Chad, Niger, Mali, etc, will help them deal with this. Do you know that this guy was one of the main reason that okp*lor eyes couldn't even bounce aggressive talk with Niger republic. The arab influenced sw dun dey do pass themselves in these peoples' eyes. Dem go focus on the sw for a while.

The great region should stay out of their fracas. The core north no go let this one slide, the sw tribalism dun even pass the predecessor own. Sunday igboho free to go anywhere, but others are being held without reason; Then, the sw is systematically packing all the economics to their side; The sw is systematically retiring and exposing northern security grip - but instead of balancing it, they are repurposing it to their tribe; At some point, water go pass garri.

The great region should increase training, strength, all manners of planning - including zero hour planning, and foreign alliance - especially Israel and America. The sw is deciding to go the chinko way but confuse America and UK with fake friendship, so the great region needs to have our own alliance, and confuse chinese and Russians with fake friendship. The north is Saudi, iran, and Russia as overlord.

The great region should talkless about the arising matter, but be wise. Increase the wisdom. The northerners are feeling their grip loosen in all corners, they don't like it. This one, might be the one to break the camel's back. The only tribe the northerners worry about facing is the great region. And as long as they don't include the igbos and cousins in Lagos, in their collective retaliation, the igbos will mind their business.

Make person no come tell me say I dey talk tribalism, this is a clear view something. And moreover, who is more tribalist than okp*lor eyes?
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Justiceleague1: 7:19pm On Jan 23
Thank you very much,Tinubu, for doing something serious against these killers..
Buhari would never have done this and would be somewhere clenching his teeth

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Jlow2: 7:21pm On Jan 23
Tinubu got my vote if he can deal with these myetti terrorists

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by newoffer: 7:24pm On Jan 23
Yeye goat. To tame those shameless bandits arresting n making strong statement is important
123yes:
That is good news. This man has proved to be above the law during Buhari government. He has tried to cause problems in Nigeria several times and boast that no body can arrest him. This guy is still living in delusion without knowing that power have changed hands
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Eniitankorede: 7:28pm On Jan 23
Varunpulyani:
Blood thirsty terrorist.

Offsprings of a pedophile rapist prophet, kill them all not just arrest

Idol worshippers have started again!!! Hell fire awaits you.
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by mrblessed(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23
The end will justify the act.
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by FFIA: 7:29pm On Jan 23
Varunpulyani:
Blood thirsty terrorist.

Offsprings of a pedophile rapist prophet, kill them all not just arrest
shocked
Jeon will not like this shocked
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by izubext007: 7:34pm On Jan 23
Tinubu should focus on governance instead of all this unwarranted arrest .
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by cucumbar: 7:34pm On Jan 23
Helinus:
Tinubu is bitting more than he can chew.

He has been targeting the North, and the North is silently watching
shocked
Somebody don hack this account o.
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Dapson73(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23
Wolexyoshi:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's administration should get a clap for this, because if it were to be PMB's era, the outfit will definitely stay.

Abubakar Malami, the then Attorney General of the Federation will even quote some unknown laws and make comparison like " Herder business compared to Spare part business grin

Have always reiterated my confidence in Asiwaju administration, dude is a Democrat and Laws shall be applied...

More actions sir.
God bless Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by lagosrd: 7:35pm On Jan 23
politicoNG:

https://punchng.com/exclusive-dss-arrests-miyetti-allahs-president-for-setting-up-vigilante-group/?amp

Long overdue. He has so many questions to answer. Keep him safe with you guys
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by CockPit: 7:35pm On Jan 23
Buhari will not like this
Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by crestrental: 7:35pm On Jan 23
Another terrorist group dead on arrival. Thanks to the DSS.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by lagosrd: 7:36pm On Jan 23
izubext007:
Tinubu should focus on governance instead of all this unwarranted arrest .

Let him arrest and focus on your own job too

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by nedekid: 7:38pm On Jan 23
That is how they start wahala, small small. Good it is being nipped at the bud.
That guy thinks buhari is still president.
Kudos to Dss.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by Faiththatworks(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23
Mrpojj:

What you are saying don't make sense, there is nothing like farmer herder crises on someone farm land.... You cannot take you cattle and graze on someones corn field and you claim that it's crises... Crises how?
Will you also be afraid when Fisher men stop the ancestral practice?

My brother or sister,I think we must come to a middle point. We must admit there's a crisis going on between the herder and the farmers.
Your example of the fisher man is very apt,and I like it,in the case of the fisherman,the ocean is given to him for free for his fishing.
Imagine the day government decides to collect taxes from the fisherman or woman before they sail to catch their fishes,what do you think will happen.
The herder believes The land he grazes upon is free land all over Nigeria,this was permissible when the population of Nigeria was less than 50 million but now we are more than 200 million and the free land the herder is used to has been populated.
The herder can't afford to buy land all over Nigeria to graze his cows because it's just too expensive,that's why government must intervene to protect the herder and the farmer.
We must get to a middle point and look for a solution unless we continue to pretend it will go away.
God bless Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by IgboSomalia: 7:40pm On Jan 23
Justiceleague1:
Thank you very much,Tinubu, for doing something serious against these killers..
Buhari would never have done this and would be somewhere clenching his teeth

Lol.
Shebi I tell you say Tinubu no be Obi.
I have told you people severally that in 2027, Tinubu's opponents in 2023 will be the ones fighting for his reelection.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by begge: 7:41pm On Jan 23
Remaining gummi

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by funshint(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23
Now you see why people in Nasarawa protested against that thief called "governor". A lot of atrocities have gone on in that state but the governor either keeps silent or were deliberately underreported. But he shouldn't worry; his day of reckoning is near.
These people think this is Buhari era where people did nonsense because of the confidence they have in having their man in power. Nice one from DSS!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by IgboSomalia: 7:45pm On Jan 23
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmm..............
Nigeria my country.................
I fear for Nigeria,I dread the Day the Fulani Man stops seeing cattle herding as a means to solve his financial problems, the day millions of cattle herders stop their ancestral practice,I wonder what will happen to Nigeria.
Boko Haram will be child's play....
God bless Nigeria.

Let the Fulani man take loan from government to buy land, build ranches and stay there. Fishing used to be in the rivers before it was started in fishing ponds and artificial lakes.

And if you think taking to crime is the next step, continue. You will see that no one has the monopoly of madness. The bullets of security agents aren't bought for animals, they are for shooting criminals.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group by funshint(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23
Faiththatworks:

My brother or sister,I think we must come to a middle point. We must admit there's a crisis going on between the herder and the farmers.
Your example of the fisher man is very apt,and I like it,in the case of the fisherman,the ocean is given to him for free for his fishing.
Imagine the day government decides to collect taxes from the fisherman or woman before they sail to catch their fishes,what do you think will happen.
The herder believes The land he grazes upon is free land all over Nigeria,this was permissible when the population of Nigeria was less than 50 million but now we are more than 200 million and the free land the herder is used to has been populated.
The herder can't afford to buy land all over Nigeria to graze his cows because it's just too expensive,that's why government must intervene to protect the herder and the farmer.
We must get to a middle point and look for a solution unless we continue to pretend it will go away.
God bless Nigeria....
Nobody said the herders shouldn't graze. At least they have been grazing on this same land for centuries without issues. The point here is that it's wrong for people to deliberately graze on people's farmland or kill others just because you want to takeover their land. These are the issues.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel / Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.