Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out (2327 Views)

Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by LordIsaac(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24
We shall respond when we hear from “your husband” of 10 years.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by Houseontherock1: 9:26pm On Jan 24
DenreleDave:
You seem like the type that has a very sharp mouth with bad attitude...... Your mouth is very troublesome and destructive..
You have been told to let go as it is within the family and such won't repeat itself again but bcox of your troublesome nature, u no just gree

You are only talking from one side of the story and not the full picture..

But your husband should not have left his daughter like this? African men behave badly and when they grow old, they want the kids they maltreated to take care of them...
I'm surprised you blame her for being troublesome in all of this! It's her child we are talking about here! She's a mother but you people expect her to quietly remain a silent victim because the perp I is family? This is not good.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by sben2308(m): 5:36am On Jan 25
Report to depart of sexual violence in Ogun state okay
They will take it up
Also go back to ur parent or call ur family for support
He needs to see u doing better without him
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by Advision: 7:07am On Jan 25
TheWinterBird:
I just read your previous thread and I'm flabbergasted that your husband is treating you and your daughter cruely like this, especially after what your daughter said. What happened to her is absolutely horrific! A 4-year old?! Dang! Instead of him to stand by her and stand up for her as her father, he decides to become a monster alongside his demonic family who turned against a 4-year old. They're obviously trying to protect the 15-yo perpetrator. This man is neither a husband nor a father, so get you and your daughter away from him. You should've reported your daughter's assault to the police as well.

Her inlaws are too embarrassed to admit they have a child molester in their midst.

Husband still lives in his father's house and probably is too dependant to take a strong position against his family

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by Acme45: 10:03am On Jan 25
Rexymania:
Would like to hear from your husband. No smoke without fire
you just spoke my mind
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Jan 25
I find this story hard to believe. Very hard to believe
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by DivinegiftofGod: 10:05pm On Jan 25
Somebody used a stick with nail on it to beat you and youre still worried about another girl taking over your home? Which home if I may ask?
You're not even thinking of sueing the monster for domestic violence and locking him up, all you care about is a home that no longer exist. Now I know Why some women continue to stay in abusive marriages until they are killed..

Just look for a human rights office and report him otherwise he will get away with his evil while you go empty handed and suffer to raise his child alone.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by noobody(m): 12:00am On Jan 26
Sorry Ms jackson sad
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by MsJackson: 12:24am On Jan 26
DivinegiftofGod:
Somebody used a stick with nail on it to beat you and youre still worried about another girl taking over your home? Which home if I may ask?
You're not even thinking of sueing the monster for domestic violence and locking him up, all you care about is a home that no longer exist. Now I know Why some women continue to stay in abusive marriages until they are killed..

Just look for a human rights office and report him otherwise he will get away with his evil while you go empty handed and suffer to raise his child alone.
You're right.
Will do that.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by MsJackson: 12:24am On Jan 26
noobody:
Sorry Ms jackson sad
Thanks
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by MsJackson: 12:26am On Jan 26
Ishilove:
I find this story hard to believe. Very hard to believe
Everything I wrote up there is the God honest truth. I'm still in shock.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by Acidosis(m): 12:32am On Jan 26
I don't understand why and how an event you reported about a year ago led to this. What's the correlation?

I feel like a lot has happened over the past 12 months which, obviously, are unrelated to your daughter's molestation.

I also do not believe the impression that your husband acted unconcerned about your daughter's molestation (seeing the initial report you posted a year ago about his reaction and how mad he was about the issue).

His family's reaction is obviously wrong and evil. But trust me, nothing will ever come out of this case even from the most welcoming and sane family. You think they'll send that 15 year old niece to prison? Hell no. It will NEVER happen. The best you would get his some "serious" apology. As far as family problems are concerned, preventive measures remain unbeatable.

I think you should self reflect about your relationship with your husband in the last 12 months and decide on what to do.

As per your daughter's molestation, he probably feels more pain and trying so hard to get over it. If you think the men here will send their 15 year old nieces to jail, you better have a rethink. It's an unbearable pain. A man would be dying inside yet remain helpless. That's the situation your hubby has found himself.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by MsJackson: 12:43am On Jan 26
Acidosis:
I don't understand why and how an event you reported about a year ago led to this. What's the correlation?

I feel like a lot has happened over the past 12 months which, obviously, are unrelated to your daughter's molestation.

I also do not believe the impression that your husband acted unconcerned about your daughter's molestation (seeing the initial report you posted a year ago about his reaction and how mad he was about the issue).

His family's reaction is obviously wrong and evil. But trust me, nothing will ever come out of this case even from the most welcoming and sane family. You think they'll send that 15 year old niece to prison? Hell no. It will NEVER happen. The best you would get his some "serious" apology. As far as family problems are concerned, preventive measures remain unbeatable.

I think you should self reflect about your relationship with your husband in the last 12 months and decide on what to do.
The relationship has not been perfect in the past one year, ups and downs. There were certainly good times. And quarrels sometimes. And during Xmas period I visited my mum up until early January, he kept calling me and telling us to come back on time, that he misses us and wanted to see our faces. Once we returned, the relationship was quite sweet, you know that euphoria of reconnecting with a loved one. Until 4 days after, when he visited his mum and she gave him some foodstuffs and I didn't call to thank her, that's when he said his mum has been complaining that I don't call to thank her.
The only way I changed was that I cut them off after they chased me from the compound, definitely not before. I regularly called her before. At a point, his drastic change towards me after returning from his mum's place got me thinking that maybe they're remoting him spiritually, because I don't understand anything anymore. Till date, he has never called or at least asked where his daughter sleeps, how she feeds or how she attends school.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by We4all: 8:13pm On Jan 26
DenreleDave:
You seem like the type that has a very sharp mouth with bad attitude...... Your mouth is very troublesome and destructive..
You have been told to let go as it is within the family and such won't repeat itself again but bcox of your troublesome nature, u no just gree

You are only talking from one side of the story and not the full picture..

But your husband should not have left his daughter like this? African men behave badly and when they grow old, they want the kids they maltreated to take care of them...

Are you okay? I don't think so. A woman was fighting for her daughter and you are blaming her for not heeding to the callous advice of her in laws to stay quiet. You are a monster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Threw Me Out by We4all: 8:22pm On Jan 26
Gaspardd:
1. No gree for anybody no gree for anybody...now see where we dey

2. It's now u re looking for a job, what have you been doing all these years?

3. If after 10yrs of marriage and u still don't learn how to overlook things beyond your power or listen to your husband then what have you learnt?. What kind of woman/wife re you?

4. Any time I look at my sisters or close babes...I just shake my head for them cuz I always wonder what type of man they would meet in future.
We have many dancing monkey idiots in man's clothing running around acting nice in disguise but lack Sense common to common people.

4. I don't keep friends but Im keeping this my lawyer friend should in case the need arises. Nobody would mess with my sisters or daughters and goes scot-free.

Her daughter was molested and she was supposed to over look it. The trash that comes out of you lot is pathetic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? / An Open Letter To My Younger Brother, Henry, On Manners And Etiquette / Do Parents Know If Their Children Aren't Good Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.