Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? (13662 Views)

Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body / Arsenal FC Celebrates Nigeria On Her Independence / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by Baztardidiot: 2:55pm On Jan 24
Since Cup started .Nigeria never fit score 5 clean goals. Or even 3 clean goals.
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by eddykaka(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24
bcomputer101:
YES

Correct score: 2-0
You can bet all your life savings on it.
with the nonsense nigeria is playing? undecided undecided
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by Baztardidiot: 2:57pm On Jan 24
No penarity or escoba own goal for naija. They will flog us 3-1. We are coming home.
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by ViceGovernor: 3:36pm On Jan 24
Cameroon when still dey owe us land.

Make una maintain on Saturday before we flog una wetin no good.
Even United Nations no fit save Cameroon from elimination.
🇳🇬 Up Nigeria
🏆AFCON is ours
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by ViceGovernor: 3:38pm On Jan 24
eddykaka:
with the nonsense nigeria is playing? undecided undecided
Nigeria coach is a very wise man.
He has been saving the best of our play for the knockout phase.

For the first time we should be happy we now have a pragmatist Just like mourinho he is only interested in winning 1:0.
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by tinmy2016: 4:31pm On Jan 24
Correct score: 2-0
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by ogawisdom(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24
Baztardidiot:
Since Cup started .Nigeria never fit score 5 clean goals. Or even 3 clean goals.

They have 2 clean sheets grin grin

As long as we are not conceding easily there is hope. But you are correct, our major problem is inability to score goals.

We may crash out via penalties if it continues
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by aremubabs: 4:49pm On Jan 24
With wasteful forwards like Moses Simon and Victor Osimhen, we can only pray for luck.

Our defence has held up so far only by statistics. I know Cameroon would provide the first real test.

As always, Nigeria-Cameroon is a 50-50 game, no matter how weak either team is.

My fear as a Nigerian is that our boys don't really understand this war that exists between Nigeria and Cameroon and Nigeria and Ghana. They might take this match with levity and lose woefully.

1 Like

Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by Beuberry(f): 6:33pm On Jan 24
DoctorAyukebot:

Grow up and be able to make a point without insults, it might definitely come in handy someday
Was ya post about Nigeria n Cameroon not insults, Handyman? Ya post about Nigeria vs Cameroon ll definitely come in handy for you one day.
If dem born you well, come online on the live thread of the match day.
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by optimusprime2(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24
To be honest both teams have flat tyres...
I can't even evaluate their performance anymore, so on Saturday, football should just happen.

Cameroon is just playing off and on so I can't even tell what kind of game plan they use. If you watch the goals Cameroon concede then you would understand what I mean, yet again they still score some golazo's but the "off and on" pattern is just frustrating.

Nigeria on the other hand is a team which currently no sports analyst understands at all... infact I am not sure what kind of game plan Nigeria uses I.e using attack to play defence or using defence to play attack ?? ?? ??

To be honest this AFCON has shown too much surprises.
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by Deogratiasfx: 6:54pm On Jan 24
fredoooooo:
Cameroon squad is not weak, moreover it's a different Ball game between Cameroon vs Nigeria and Ghana vs Nigeria.
They take it as war .

Exactly.....their weaknesses only show when they meet other countries. But Nigeria vs Cameroon
Nigeria vs Ghana.......is any one game. It is an age long thing. Anyone can win regardless of their current form.
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by DoctorAyukebot(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24
Beuberry:

Was ya post about Nigeria n Cameroon not insults, Handyman? Ya post about Nigeria vs Cameroon ll definitely come in handy for you one day.
If dem born you well, come online on the live thread of the match day.

You are empty, very empty...True they say about empty vessels.....
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by Beuberry(f): 7:10pm On Jan 24
DoctorAyukebot:

You are empty, very empty...True they say about empty vessels.....
Ok. Wish I can locate you now & slap you with a used menstrual pad!

Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by Beuberry(f): 7:49pm On Jan 24
DoctorAyukebot:

Last year social media was awash with evidential audios of Eto'o match fixing to propel the second division team of a protège to the first division ranks. That was in the midst severe infightings at the first division league that led to 10 team Presidents withdrawing their support of Eto'o. His supporters say he is trying to rid the Cameroonian football scene of the usual corruption. His critics say he wants go be in control of every sector with heavy handed mismanagement, ego and pride
Pick one side, Cameroom or Nigeria?
Re: Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? by ifinger: 11:45am On Jan 25
Demurray:

Cameroon wey never win AFCN before beat Nigeria in our three meetings at the final, the thing that pained me most was winning the 3rd trophy on our soil and Infront of our fans, took the cup and keep it forever . After that they had won it on two occasions while Nigeria , once
To be honest with you, Cameroon no be our mate but luck may be on our side as I always pray but base on what we have been playing so fat, no no no

Trust me Nigeria is going to win them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eguavoen Craves For Moses Return To Super Eagles / We Were Interested In Maguire, But We Could Not Afford Him - Guardiola / CAF, NFF, United Celebrate Ighalo At 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.