Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. (41524 Views)

Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by trulymatters(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24
Politicians and owing na 5&6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by IgboSomalia: 1:54pm On Jan 24
The father of the wife is a thief. The wife herself is a debtor.

Aye Sinedu ti baje.

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:54pm On Jan 24
aguluobi:
Fellow Nigerians you can clearly see the framework of Obi n his urchin.

They employed nitwit like many jobless fool on Nairaland, I can list their names, the way they sit in Nairaland 247 you don't have to be told they are paid.

Yet those foolish nitwit will be claiming others are paid to support other politicians. They say this because that is what they do. They have no genuine love for the country because if they do they won't want a failed Pandora Criminal as president after his failed 8 years as governor.

Imagine electing a fool that couldn not pay the minimum wage of ₦30,000 monthly for 8 years against a man that paid that n his state his now paying above the new minimum wage while Anambra in 2024 can not pay the old minimum wage talk more of the new one.
You talk like a 6yrs old child

A big shame on you and everything that you stand for .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24
Headless mob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by IgboSomalia: 1:54pm On Jan 24
LeeSmart:
GRV handled the matter well, lagos state really missed a fine genttle man.

Go and make him the Governor of your state.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Richietech(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24
aguluobi:

They employed nitwit like many jobless fool on Nairaland, I can list their names, the way they sit in Nairaland 247 you don't have to be told they are paid.

Yet those foolish nitwit will be claiming others are paid to support other politicians. They say this because that is what they do. They have no genuine love for the country because if they do they won't want a failed Pandora Criminal as president after his failed 8 years as governor.

Imagine electing a fool that couldn not pay the minimum wage of ₦30,000 monthly for 8 years against a man that paid that n his state his now paying above the new minimum wage while Anambra in 2024 can not pay the old minimum wage talk more of the new one.
he who is without sin should cast the first stone.
Most of those commenting are worse than an infidel
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by duduade: 1:55pm On Jan 24
All I see is someone who went broke and suddenly remembered one person somewhere dey owe am money for some half baked job he did

Rubbbbisssshhhh

Now wey he don collect the money, let's see if he no use am buy foodstuffs, cook, chop and deficate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by IgboSomalia: 1:55pm On Jan 24
PrinceOfLagos:

Go to Abia and see your kinsmen celebrating gutters for the past 6 months. Gutter o.

Even a toddler will not be so shameless.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Obiedun(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24
M
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by urchcoded(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24
Nonsense Igbo woman. She still refused to pay. If GRV didn't pay, you can be sure this woman will never pay that money.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Makunahatata: 1:57pm On Jan 24
duduade:
All I see is someone who went broke and suddenly remembered one person somewhere dey owe am money for some half baked job he did

Rubbbbisssshhhh

Now wey he don collect the money, let's see if he no use am buy foodstuffs, cook, chop and deficate
u b fool..y not just keep quiet...chochocho like a mumu

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by LeeSmart: 1:58pm On Jan 24
DenreleDave:
Onigbese want to do the needful

What a wicked husband and wife, since 2020 habaaaaaaaaaaa.

No wonder they could not win the election.

The chika curse continues grin grin grin

since lagos state missed a gentle man, let anambra have him na abi what is stoppiing you.
hypocritesssss, he didn't handle it since 2020, na 2024 he kon handle am well....
shame on you
Bros no be igbo man i be, i'm from the north (north east to be precise). Why so much hate for the igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by KaptainAfrika: 1:58pm On Jan 24
Okay ? Aswear Nigerians are not suffering. grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Orlu13: 1:58pm On Jan 24
ronus have seen something to chill with in this harsh economy.... they have been waiting fr ages fr this kind of news..meanwhile...

may Gbadebo paying his debts favor me and my family grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:58pm On Jan 24
IgboSomalia:

Go to Abia and see your kinsmen celebrating gutters for the past 6 months. Gutter o.

Even a toddler will not be so shameless.

Says someone that lives from hand to mouth ..

You have no right to criticize anything because broke people have no opinion

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Civilianarmy: 1:59pm On Jan 24
Okay dem don settle am abi

Make we go back to the agenda of the day.

Looking for work from home opportunities, read the article below.

https://prepgist.com/how-to-teach-online-and-earn-money/
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Adakintroy: 1:59pm On Jan 24
People weh go curse Nigeria goa malasia go de wash toilet and de live in tent. No be reverse mumu be that?

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by DenreleDave(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24
argue dt with ur pale for house....

i no be yoruba, i be korea, south korea to be precise clownery
LeeSmart:

Bros no be igbo man i be, i'm from the north (north east to be precise). Why so much hate for the igbos?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by FireUpNow(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24
It's settled so no more commotion
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by LeeSmart: 2:01pm On Jan 24
DenreleDave:
argue dt with ur pale for house.... i no be yoruba, i be korea, south korea to be precise clownery
No wahala, salam
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:02pm On Jan 24
DenreleDave:
argue dt with ur pale for house....

i no be yoruba, i be korea, south korea to be precise clownery
stop sending dm to me and be pretending you don't know me here.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Slytiger: 2:02pm On Jan 24
LeeSmart:

Dude you are igbo. Stop the victim mentality already. Don't be ashamed of your tribe.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by aguluobi: 2:03pm On Jan 24
Here is one of those paid clown, this the chief coordinator. This bigot comment is reason why I actually joined NL way back when all he does is insult Lagos n Yoruba.

I successfully exposed his tribalistic foolishness n bigotry n he now switch btw different monickers creating same senseless foolish thread denigrating Lagos n Yoruba.

This clown is same as pachukwie44 of old, his entire existence his ruined day in day out on NL. Like that girl wey tattoo Davido for breast his hate filled miserable life is on a paid no leave transfer ruins on Nairaland, to live n perish on Nairaland.

PrinceOfLagos:

Here is another one both on obidient pay list watch out for them.

DMerciful:
Mental illness dey worry you

Did Peter Obi pay minimum wage of ₦18,000 ? If he did not how can anyone coming after him pay minimum wage of ₦30,000 talk more of the new ₦35,000.

All of you paid Obidient Ipob will expose una self finish for this thread. Notice how the below monicker bear Yoruba name.

This are the type that will claim I am not Igbo, they are from hellfire but why hate for Igbo when before our very eyes we all watched Igbo malign insult denigrate Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Edo and anyone who dare counter their lies n bias narratives.

Agboriotejoye:

You claim you're not paid and your moniker is a troll moniker
You then claim Obi couldn't pay 30k minimum wage. Was minimum wage 30k when he was gov? That's how to know paid handles. They are usually troll and they spew whatever lies comes to them

10 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by DMerciful(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24
Mental illness dey worry you
aguluobi:

Imagine electing a fool that could not pay the minimum wage of ₦30,000 monthly for 8 years against a man that paid that n his state his now paying above the new minimum wage while Anambra in 2024 can not pay the old minimum wage talk more of the new one.

When they tell you Lagos is this n that note that same Lagos state as the largest civil service in the country and pays beta than the federal government as at this very hour.

Learn to read btw the lines of news like this it is what obidient miscreant n fools do not want you to think about.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Golan007: 2:08pm On Jan 24
PrinceOfLagos:

Be like say e call your name.
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Bobloco: 2:09pm On Jan 24
DenreleDave:
Onigbese want to do the needful

What a wicked husband and wife, since 2020 habaaaaaaaaaaa.

No wonder they could not win the election.

The chika curse continues grin grin grin

since lagos state missed a gentle man, let anambra have him na abi what is stoppiing you. We will be happy to donate Gbarebo and his entire lineage to anambra so that he can turn anambra to UK cheesy

hypocritesssss, he didn't handle it since 2020, na 2024 he kon handle am well....

shame on you grin

Gbadebo is a real Lagosian

He deserved to be lagos state governor
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by 9jatriot(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24
I will only be soft on Gbadebo himself because I know how wifes can sometimes be and will not want to rob it directly on him, but these chat exchanges sound and look like small time 419 of people not wanting to pay for services already rendered.

Very shameful. Na these kind people some people be wan allocated Lagos state resources to?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Pepperdemisback: 2:10pm On Jan 24
Thank God na We We, Dem for say na hate, envy, blackmail or APC sent.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by akwesenana: 2:11pm On Jan 24
Typical Nigerian woman; very wicked if they have small power.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by duduade: 2:11pm On Jan 24
Makunahatata:
u b fool..y not just keep quiet...chochocho like a mumu

Abeg carry your bad 👄 Waka

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion

When he dey collect advance pay for relocation he talk that part

Abegiii
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by greypencils: 2:13pm On Jan 24
See the kettle calling the pot black. SanwoOlu is this, Tinubu is that, Yoruba people are these. Meanwhile she get her own, PLENTY for body. Her Papa own too join. GRV had better set his eyes somewhere else. This woman right here has ruined his political career in Lagos.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by ThaFirstLady: 2:14pm On Jan 24
His wife again? She seem to be more of a liability to him politically than an asset. Some women sha. Wahala for onigbese.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa / INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State / Salome Abuh: Killers Of PDP Women Leader Paraded In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.