Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. (41464 Views)

Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by PHAYOL81: 12:22am On Jan 25
Wow!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by DenreleDave(m): 12:24am On Jan 25
ednut1:
there is nothing special in GRV no track records of doing anything tangible asides a few interships he did. Lagos missed out on Doherty

God bless you boss.... Doherty is the only person Lagos missed..

I hope that man get a chance after sanwo olú..

He will do great things
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Indifferent12: 6:40am On Jan 25
DenreleDave:
argue dt with ur pale for house....

i no be yoruba, i be korea, south korea to be precise clownery
Anyone that does agree with you is Igbo, forgetting that we have over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Indifferent12: 6:41am On Jan 25
DenreleDave:

God bless you boss.... Doherty is the only person Lagos missed..

I hope that man get a chance after sanwo olú..

He will do great things
What’s the track record of buhari before he became president in 2015
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Indifferent12: 6:43am On Jan 25
ednut1:
there is nothing special in GRV no track records of doing anything tangible asides a few interships he did. Lagos missed out on Doherty
This track record of a thing is what will eventually end Nigeria, because all the people with track records that have been ruling Nigeria, I have not seen the outcome. Even the so called Lagos tinubu built is a glorified slum.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by HRMK: 7:12am On Jan 25
THAT IS THE MAN THAT WANTS TO BE LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR!OWING LOUSY DEBTS!THE MOTHER AND WIFE ARE IGBOS!HE IS NOT EVEN FLUENT IN THE LOCAL LANGUAGE!HE STILL THINKS IT IS HIS RIGHT TO RULE IN LAGOS!LET HIM TRY HIS LUCK IN THE SOUTHEAST IN 2027 OR ELSE HE WILL STILL FAIL IN HIS BID!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by oyatz(m): 8:56am On Jan 25
Alexis11:
Lol I thought some persons said it is a sponsored propaganda by Tinubu

I still don't understand what is special about GRV wife that Tinubu will be sponsoring a propaganda against?

It has nothing to do with Tinubu or APC , most Nigerians don't just like paying their DEBTS unless you go hard on them.

I used to run a business back home in Nigeria and I can't count the number of times I had to practically beg people to pay me my own money. Even Nigerians that are rich can be owing you as low as #80,000.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by oyatz(m): 9:01am On Jan 25
duduade:
All I see is someone who went broke and suddenly remembered one person somewhere dey owe am money for some half baked job he did

Rubbbbisssshhhh

Now wey he don collect the money, let's see if he no use am buy foodstuffs, cook, chop and deficate

Whether Chika uses the money to buy beans or bread isn't anybody's business. The Labourer deserves his wages.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by oyatz(m): 9:06am On Jan 25
Orlu13:
ronus have seen something to chill with in this harsh economy.... they have been waiting fr ages fr this kind of news..meanwhile...

may Gbadebo paying his debts favor me and my family grin

Chika ,who called out GRV's wife is from the SE, it had nothing to do with Ronu.

Nigerians are too sentimental.

It is a very bad attitude in Nigeria where people don't like paying their debts.

On several occasions, I had to practically beg people to pay me my own money and if you borrow people money in Nigeria, just know that sorry is your case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by oyatz(m): 9:13am On Jan 25
Bobloco:

Gbadebo is more a Lagosian than Tinubu, Fashola and Sanwo-olu combined

He can contest for governorship in Imo State too
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by oyatz(m): 9:21am On Jan 25
janeedema:
Well, I don't agree with you. I went through the chats and I am wowed by the civility with which she communicated.

She was building a company. She was paying the guy from her personal money. And for someone who had worked with her for months, he should have been more understanding.

She wasn't rude or condescending in her words. She only dared the guy to do what he threatened after she complained of his incessant messages and he dared to escalate her not paying.

The woman was pregnant and clearly complained about some lapses in his delivery and asked that he owned up.

Well, he has gotten his money but has succeeded in chasing people away from working with him. Who wants their chats posted online when there's conflict? His brand has become one to be avoided. And no matter how talented you are, if people notice that you can embarrass them publicly, they'll avoid you.

Even the richest are sometimes broke. Wisdom no matter how long it takes will win you the heart of kings. Money is no t everything. Embarrassing someone online who owes you is not wise.

He will finish the money in no time but have terminated a bridge forever. It isn't worth it.

Choose a good name over money--everytime.

Live in such a way that you owe no one anything. Let them owe you instead. You don't need to be even with anyone.

Please keep quiet if you think there is any wisdom is owing an employee 8 months salaries or that Patience is what you still need after being owed 8 months salaries.

So the have to be dragged online before paying the debts?
Can they do that in saner climes, they love to qoute?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by oyatz(m): 9:25am On Jan 25
Indifferent12:

This track record of a thing is what will eventually end Nigeria, because all the people with track records that have been ruling Nigeria, I have not seen the outcome. Even the so called Lagos tinubu built is a glorified slum.

Then let Gbadebo build Anambra sir
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Bobloco: 9:30am On Jan 25
oyatz:

He can contest for governorship in Imo State too

Are you from Lagos state?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by naptu2: 12:22pm On Jan 25
Dr. Ify Aniebo RV @IfyAniebo

I have taken time out to reflect and now it’s clear to me I should have handled events differently. It didn’t have to come this far and i sincerely apologize.

This is a teachable moment for me and i strongly appreciate the constructive criticisms. I will handle things better going forward.

That said, @GRVlagos oko mi! I know I don’t do this enough but I’m incredibly lucky to have you. Thank you for being kind, patient, and loving. My knight in shining armour 😍.

Forget all this ‘shalaye’ on the timeline, you’re eating well this week - and I’d also be on the menu 😉.

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1750443226207572097

1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Nzogbu2012: 1:03pm On Jan 25
The Chinedu.Gbadebo is literally a Yiibo boy....100 %/...He just wants to.use someone. family name to camouflage and claim a position in Lagos state....and he didn't start from. council chairmanship position so that he could have worked for the state and earned their conviction .....he wanted to be the no 1 person in the state.... what an anathema......

May you and your fellow Nmyamiri people who have conceived this evil idea about Yoruba people. living in Lagos State perish irredeemably

Eni kiure omo kobokobo
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by ednut1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25
Indifferent12:

regardless it doesn’t mean Lagos should be handed over to small boy who doesn’t intend his left from his right 😆
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by oyatz(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25
Bobloco:

Are you from Lagos state?

We need good governance in the SE too.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by henrimoto(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25
duduade:
All I see is someone who went broke and suddenly remembered one person somewhere dey owe am money for some half baked job he did

Rubbbbisssshhhh

Now wey he don collect the money, let's see if he no use am buy foodstuffs, cook, chop and deficate
...and you didnt see a greedy and self centered boss that keeps giving false repeated excuses and posting date of debt payment many times.

What do you call such boss? ... A Good boss ?

The Ify of a woman, na real Igbo blood she carry. Once another person money enter hand, for the money to come out, na wahala.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Bobloco: 4:03pm On Jan 25
oyatz:

We need good governance in the SE too.

Is there good governance anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by oyatz(m): 7:27am On Jan 27
Bobloco:

Is there good governance anywhere in Nigeria

This why we need Gbadebo to start governance in Anambra State
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by Bobloco: 7:33am On Jan 27
oyatz:

This why we need Gbadebo to start governance in Anambra State
Your foolery is legendary
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by oyatz(m): 12:38am On Feb 03
Bobloco:

Your foolery is legendary

This is irrelevant to the subject matter,under discussion
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. by EasternPrince: 6:29am On Feb 08
johnjose68:

Remember Obi Onwubuasi got advise from a mad man grin grin grin
johnjose68:

Just like Obi Onwubuasi is a more Fulani man than buhari grin grin grin

As an igbo man doing buiness in dollars, looking at the state of things, i can't help but say thank you to you and Alhaji Tinubu grin grin grin grin

Lest i forget my manners .... have you eaten well today grin grin grin grin

On Tinubu's manhood we stand. The useless thing will die there. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Wike: Peter Obi Is The Hero Of The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.