Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) (16404 Views)

White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) / White Woman Begs SARS And EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by money121(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25
Beautifulday:

What he said is 100 percent correct. Nigerian economy since Buhari era has survived due to yahoo.
I don hear you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by jumokeadele(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25
somebody's father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by OMEGA009(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25
W
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Beautifulday: 12:50pm On Jan 25
SoNature:
Call him whatever you, the man is very right.

You cannot have an irresponsible government and expect to have responsible citizens. If not for Yahoo, most people in Southern Nigeria wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Politicians should look inwards and tackle the problem they brought upon this country.

You are talking about sleep. The purchasing power of Nigerians outside the money from Yahoo boys is zero.

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by adaete27(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25
Senior man I hail you, weldone sir.
I wish your relatives should be a victim this boys normally use to do this rubbish, continue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by mobilemykel: 12:51pm On Jan 25
I disagree with him. I live in South Africa and South African youths are not into Yahoo. They trade Forex and trust me they are far richer than yahoo boys with peace of mind added to it.

3 Likes

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Beautifulday: 12:51pm On Jan 25
jumokeadele:
somebody's father

He made sense though we always try to shy away from the truth to look righteous.

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by juitar(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25
The man should be arrested as soon as possible. So make all of us go carry gun unto say job no dey. This man is just old, nothing dey him head. These boys can't even work if you offer them one. There is no any justification for crime as far as I'm concern.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Lifemanage: 12:52pm On Jan 25
Deicide:
A fool at 40....
Na u be the fool not to read or see what's moving the economy of most cities in Nigeria now. It is not government money but yahoo money. Government should step up their game so that the effect of their spendings can be seen in the society

3 Likes

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by MrSundry: 12:53pm On Jan 25
The day Yahoo boys will wipe out his bank account, he would know that there is difference between 6 and half a dozen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by callmevirus(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

SIR, I fully support you

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Toosure70: 12:56pm On Jan 25
I pray this mumu be victim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Odjirigho: 12:57pm On Jan 25
Sad truth.
Hate him or not, the so called yahoo boys are the ones who should have taken arms to robbery and kidnapping in absence of legitimate job.

Check the statistics of kidnapping and banditory in regions with low rate of Yahoo boys and come back to argue.

In all, I am not in support of any level of crime and illegality

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Beautifulday: 12:57pm On Jan 25
mobilemykel:
I disagree with him. I live in South Africa and South African youths are not into Yahoo. They trade Forex and trust me they are far richer than yahoo boys with peace of mind added to it.

Is he talking about south Africa or Nigeria? How many companies are in south Africa compared to Nigeria?

Can you compare the unemployment percentage of South Africa with that of Nigeria?

Compare the budget of both countries and it's utilization that gets to the grassroots?

3 Likes

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Beautifulday: 12:58pm On Jan 25
Lifemanage:

Na u be the fool not to read or see what's moving the economy of most cities in Nigeria now. It is not government money but yahoo money. Government should step up their game so that the effect of their spendings can be seen in the society

That is the point but these self righteous people wouldn't reason well.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Beautifulday: 1:02pm On Jan 25
juitar:
The man should be arrested as soon as possible. So make all of us go carry gun unto say job no dey. This man is just old, nothing dey him head. These boys can't even work if you offer them one. There is no any justification for crime as far as I'm concern.

You are the one with empty skull. Nigerian economy picked up during Buhari era immediately boys started cashing out on benefits. Since benefits stop, the economy has been nosediving.

That is a prove of what is driving the economy.

Provide the job first, why worry about who will pick it up when it's not even available.

Crime is not justifiable but until what stop crime is put in place. It will continue to rise.

5 Likes

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Golan007: 1:04pm On Jan 25
Stupid old man.

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by korm2me(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25
SoNature:
Call him whatever you like, the man is very right.

You cannot have an irresponsible government and expect to have responsible citizens. If not for Yahoo, most people in Southern Nigeria wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Politicians should look inwards and tackle the problem they brought upon this country.
Don't worry when they empty all your life savings from your account one day both you and the old man will learn the hard way
Irresponsible government doesn't translate to irresponsible citizens. We still have lota responsible citizens

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by pfadom: 1:08pm On Jan 25
How did we find ourselves here? The elders, traditional and religious leaders have lost their voice and credibility. Gone were those days when parents speak with one voice. What a shame!

If Yahoo Boyz have reasons to justify their criminality, then so are the armed robbers, kidnappers, etc. It is true that charity begins at home. Home training structures are completely destroyed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by yewit37486: 1:09pm On Jan 25
NiceLegs:
What is this man saying?

Is he supporting Fraud?

Leave him, until the day the same yahoo boys scam him of his life savings or use his daughter or family member for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by korm2me(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25
abhosts:
Useless agbaya elder. Saying yahoo is sustaining the Nigerian economy is crass ignorance. Nigerian Cocoa farmers alone export hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Cocoa yearly and it is legitimate a business. Even foodstuff exporters bring in more money than accursed Yahoo criminals.

Yahoo is a net negative to Nigeria because more has been lost in economic opportunities due to the bad reputation yahoo boys have given Nigerians. Have you seen how Nigerian Freelancers are discriminated against?
Everyone is now a possible victim not just the whites

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by SoNature(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25
korm2me:

Don't worry when they empty all your life savings from your account one day both you and the old man will learn the hard way

That comment didn't support it in anyway. Yes, I have lost money a couple of times to scammers. However, what we are analysing here is the obvious.

Our irresponsible government doesn't care about young people and these people are using any means possible to fend for themselves.

In fact, the biggest customers of brands that sell expensive products are fraudsters. Yes, they know this. If not, those businesses will close shop.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Xosh: 1:10pm On Jan 25
NiceLegs:
What is this man saying?

Is he supporting Fraud?

Glaringly yes.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25
Imagine his audacity!

People who lives by making struggling and rich people go broke! Many of their victims have committed or suicide or worse!

Awareness of the aftermath of Yahoo boys is absolutely underscored.

Armed robber is in same category as yahoo. Coz their victims suffer the same consequences just that yahoo victim consequences is way worse than armed robber

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Eraddray(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25
You cannot get advice from every elderly person, you remember foolish people grow old too....

If yahoo boys done use his son or daughter complete ritual,he for don understand

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25
Well...Fools grow Old too

2 Likes

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by bentenny(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25
Most people will look at the video through the eyes of morality and you will be justified....However,you cannot take away the fact that he made very reasonable points!

Most of the ills in our society would have been reduced had our leaders drafted and enforced constitutions that are people oriented!
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Caleycash(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25
abhosts:
Useless agbaya elder. Saying yahoo is sustaining the Nigerian economy is crass ignorance. Nigerian Cocoa farmers alone export hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Cocoa yearly and it is legitimate a business. Even foodstuff exporters bring in more money than accursed Yahoo criminals.

Look at this clown blaming government for the Yahoo epidemic. Do yahoo boys stop scamming when they find themselves in wealthy countries with massive legitimate job opportunities? A thief is a thief. Stop justifying criminality.

Yahoo is a net negative to Nigeria because more has been lost in economic opportunities due to the bad reputation yahoo boys have given Nigerians. Have you seen how Nigerian Freelancers are discriminated against?
How many freelancers are not doing Yahoo!?, masking your location and taking jobs meant for the oyibo people is what??, oga go sit down, our leaders have finished this country!

2 Likes

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by qtguru(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25
An old fool.

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Expanse2020(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25
I know the day one of Yahoo boys used one of your girl you will change topic
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Inobeyourmate: 1:23pm On Jan 25
Make him no worry, till one of his family members fall victim of yahoo boy ritual, nah then he go clear for him eyes, him go even agitate say make government dey kill them instead when caught 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Omokpua: 1:23pm On Jan 25
Caleycash:
How many freelancers are not doing Yahoo!?, masking your location and taking jobs meant for the oyibo people is what??, oga go sit down, our leaders have finished this country!
Shame has finished for this generation. People are justifying yahoo then what remains again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Udoh Okon Arrested For Raping A 9-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Police Torture Farmer To Death In Ogun (photo) / Police Arrest Six Suspected Kidnappers In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.