Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) (16352 Views)

White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) / White Woman Begs SARS And EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Fearurcreeator: 4:19am On Jan 26
Connected1:
An older colleague of mine was always saying same thing and telling the boys to carry on, until they wiped his account and had even his June 2023 Salary taken too.

This generation is fuvked up because elders want to lazy around and wait for their children to take them out of poverty instead of the other way round, that's why you hear advices like this.
They are the ones that destroyed this country ... They couldn't use their time well , cowards now waiting for their children to make it by all means to enjoy food wey go kee them laslas
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Fearurcreeator: 4:21am On Jan 26
pacespot:
The greatest enemy of a Black man is another Black man like himself, especially in Nigeria.

Police are targeting Yahoo boys because they are not happy seeing another Black man doing better than them, not that they care about apprehending criminals. The same Nigerian police that told families of people kidnapped to settle with kidnappers and bring police share too.

Talking about Yahoo boys in Nigeria, they are still a child play compared to Indian Yahoo boys:

It was estimated in 2022 that a total sum of $20bln was lost to cyber crimes in the United States due to Indian Yahoo boys targeting elderly people in the country. And you know what, there has not been a single case of arrest of Yahoo boys by Indian govt.

But here in Nigeria, the govt wants to bring the heaven down and almost set the country ablaze (i.e EndSARS) because of some unemployed youths doing romance scam with their oyinbo lovers. Most bet they get a couple of thousands Dollars from such exploits.

And this is a country that has given nothing to the youth and with Police that are ranked the most corrupt in the world.

He who comes to equity must come with a clean hand
You are deceiving yourself... Keep justifying crime...
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Fearurcreeator: 4:22am On Jan 26
Kennyswag:
lol hushpuppi alone is richer than all the FX traders in SA
See what you have reduced yourself too... Their is a billion dollar man who is a forex trader in SA ... Some of you ehn
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Fearurcreeator: 4:23am On Jan 26
Caleycash:
Charity begins at home... leave the small dogs and chase the big dogs cus if the big dogs stop barking the small dogs will definitely stop, make una focus on our leaders 💯, Nigeria economy is useless!
Dey lie yourself there thief
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Fearurcreeator: 4:25am On Jan 26
Nteogwuija:

LoL, one is working hard and providing a service and getting paid. The other steals.

Just because u're into yahoo and deceiving others that u're into freelancing doesn't mean all freelancers are fraudsters.

It's because of people like u that most Nigerian freelancers take on pen names and foreign identity so that they can sell their legitimate services.
Just leave them... They cnt learn anything legit ... Everything na fast money to them to live nonsense life style ... Check most of them , drugs girls and night parties is what they do most ... Very useless set
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Kennyswag: 5:59am On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

See what you have reduced yourself too... Their is a billion dollar man who is a forex trader in SA ... Some of you ehn
but he is not a black SAn.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Madups(m): 8:31am On Jan 26
Its obvious you lack common sense. Please dont quote me again.
Fearurcreeator:

Election and yahoo Wetin relate ... Anything to justify stealing fraud or whatsover... Most of you are gone
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Caleycash(m): 8:45am On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

Dey lie yourself there thief
Na you and your Papa be thief, stupid idiot... alot of you Nigerians lack common sense!
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Caleycash(m): 8:46am On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

After your Yahoo brothers have destroyed the countries reputation finish ... Una still get mouth to talk this...
Na your brothers and family be yahoo
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Caleycash(m): 8:51am On Jan 26
Nteogwuija:

LoL, one is working hard and providing a service and getting paid. The other steals.

Just because u're into yahoo and deceiving others that u're into freelancing doesn't mean all freelancers are fraudsters.

It's because of people like u that most Nigerian freelancers take on pen names and foreign identity so that they can sell their legitimate services.
Stating reality of what I know doesn't mean I'm even into Internet hustle you fool!, I live in Europe and I work legitimately here, I'm just stating what I've observed with the Nigerian so called freelancers, you all are still thieves, the work platform is not meant for you!, any form of thievery is thievery don't defend it!, since you idiots in that country can't hold your leaders responsible to change the nations economy, all of una na thief directly or indirectly that's my stance!

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by bentenny(m): 9:23am On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

0ga thief na thief ... Cus a child's parent are serial killers doesn't mean the child should follow same path... Stop hiding behind government failed your life... What's bad is bad... See what you mostly are saying here but to blame politicians dey fast for una... Still they will go places Una call saner climes still go do fraud .. keep blaming government for everything... Lolzzz... Una time go soon reach na small small
😄😄

You either didn't read my comments to comprehend or you got emotional!

Every security personnel will tell you that there are various ways to keep the society free of crime,the most important is enforcement of the law and providing better jobs for the citizens esp the youths!

Go to an advanced country like Norway....it was reported that their prison have just few criminals...it was discovered from the report that the reason for this was because Norway not only enforced the law on criminality,they also provided very good jobs even for ex-criminals with good behavior!

You can have a good security system to curb criminality but if you also don't have a job system or keep destroying SMEs with terrible policies from government that can ensure the youths have something to do,then you will have a spike in criminality which will overwhelm any security no matter how strong!

Don't get me wrong criminality is terrible and must be stamped out from our society but if we keep having successive governments whose policies chase current and prospective employers and destroy SMEs,then don't expect crime to end any time soon no matter how the security descend on them!

This is what the elderly man was trying to say but I guess you only see what you want to see🙂
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by mobilemykel: 9:55am On Jan 26
Beautifulday:

Is he talking about south Africa or Nigeria? How many companies are in south Africa compared to Nigeria?

Can you compare the unemployment percentage of South Africa with that of Nigeria?

Compare the budget of both countries and it's utilization that gets to the grassroots?

Hope you know been a Retail Forex trader is a completely independent thing and has nothing to do with Companies or unemployment percentage or budget of a country like you mentioned?
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by mobilemykel: 9:59am On Jan 26
When men of timber and caliber are talking and discussing issues Hushpuppi with all his money cannot be called to such table
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by mobilemykel: 10:02am On Jan 26
Kennyswag:
lol hushpuppi alone is richer than all the FX traders in SA

When men of timber and caliber are talking and discussing issues Hushpuppi with all his money cannot be called to such table
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Beautifulday: 10:14am On Jan 26
mobilemykel:

Hope you know been a Retail Forex trader is a completely independent thing and has nothing to do with Companies or unemployment percentage or budget of a country like you mentioned?

Can one trade forex without money? Most of those claiming forex traders are yahoo or ex yahoo boys. The same applies to Bitcoin boys.

90 percent or more of those boys got their money directly or indirectly from benefits scam.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Beautifulday: 10:14am On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

Efcc go find you soon

They will first get you. I am not a fraud like you.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Beautifulday: 10:15am On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

You be thief just like the politicians you call out... Being born of a criminal shouldn't make one a criminal... You are a destroyer of life just like bad people in government

You and your families are thieves. I pray the government do the right thing so your children wouldn't join you people.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Beautifulday: 10:16am On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

Dem go still catch you

Get prepared, you will soon be caught and you will no survive it.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Beautifulday: 10:19am On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

Zero ... Wetin yahoo boy dey carry money do pass nonsense

Those nonesense causes money to change hands. When large chunk of money changes hand among large number of people, it improves the economy. Large chunk of money in the hands of a few shrinks the economy.

It's not the money in the economy that improves the economy but the money that circulate among the citizens within the economy.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Beautifulday: 10:19am On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

Karma will catch up with you soon

Your karma is already finishing. Nah your death remain
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Coronavirus1: 12:35pm On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

You know pass US bah... Do your Yahoo dey go... Your time to pay for the consequences go reach you
I am responsible man not a small boy okay I have my legitimate company and I am doing well .we will not agree to bad governance where dollar is almost 1500 naira
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

You are deceiving yourself... Keep justifying crime...

A crime that benefits Nigeria against other countries shouldn't be a concern to Nigerian government. Unless Nigerian government wants to be the Holy Grail of crime fighters of the world, which we all know is a lie
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Goddyrichie(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

Government can't help a ritualist or thief ... That gone beyond redemption... Yahoo boys can't take jobs ... They just want to live fast lives no dey decieve yourself... Na clubs 247... Se that one na life
bro calm down na two job I Dey do like this at a very young age cuz I have younger ones to feed I’m going to turn 26 yrs this year me that use to buy half bag of rice I can’t do that this year is d county helping her citizen or hardworking people cuz I don’t understand your point
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Badadvisor: 1:18am On Jan 30
mobilemykel:

And he was always chilling with Dino Melaye, The ex super cop and other influential individuals.
Man in Nigeria nobody cares how you got the funds so far you're big dog you can chill with whoever you want to except you're the low key type of guy.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by fadal(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30
Awon boys yi
Kamikazee
On a retro level
Yahozze e jami si

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone / If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders / Kano Police Place ₦‎1 Million Bounty On Abba Burakita & Hantar Daba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.