Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) (51278 Views)

Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader / Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by dunski: 5:34pm On Jan 24
Alexis11:

He said the absolute truth.

The SW that you guys like to denigrate is your saving grace.
You should not encourage posts like that.People are killed across different regions in the country.It is not an issue for banter at all

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by kasim155: 5:35pm On Jan 24
Fisiryorh:
Somebody, please put nigeria on OLX

I swear, the country need to be sold as soon as possible. Killing, hunger, crisis, death, etc every day by day

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Crowntop94: 5:35pm On Jan 24
Zonefree:

You really need to take care of your mental health,
You are the one who even needs to go and check your brain.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by AngelicBeing: 5:36pm On Jan 24
sukkot:
shocked
Buddy, too much blood shed daily in Nigeria and this blood is crying against the entire land of Nigeria sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Ironbull: 5:36pm On Jan 24
Oh!!! This is horrible.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by porthouse7(f): 5:37pm On Jan 24
Fisiryorh:
Somebody, please put nigeria on OLX
OLX sef is sold
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by ofexpryz(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24
tyup:
Tomorrow now they'd go bout insulting the SW and calling her names but will never think of going back to where they came from, they can never try such mistake.

SW have been a place of security to every region of Nigeria and we have our Yoruba people to thank for.

I don't type Rest in Peace to any dead persons cuz it's useless. they'd rather be judged according to how they live their life on Earth. Good or bad
Do you know why comments like this your own are not good?
This is actually an advise to you.
If you are enjoying relative peace wherever you find yourself, let it be your secret because the moment it becomes too loud, you lose that peace.
This to me is all political games.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by sukkot: 5:38pm On Jan 24
AngelicBeing:
Buddy, too much blood shed daily in Nigeria and this blood is crying against the entire land of Nigeria sad
ahhh well it’s not as bad as Ukraine 😅
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Tingotoe: 5:39pm On Jan 24
tyup:
Tomorrow now they'd go bout insulting the SW and calling her names but will never think of going back to where they came from, they can never try such mistake.

SW have been a place of security to every region of Nigeria and we have our Yoruba people to thank for.

I don't type Rest in Peace to any dead persons cuz it's useless. they'd rather be judged according to how they live their life on Earth. Good or bad
You talk stupid as if you're not mortal. What has the deceased ethnicity got to do with what happened to them? You're death could even be worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by AngelicBeing: 5:41pm On Jan 24
sukkot:
ahhh well it’s not as bad as Ukraine 😅
l understand but blood, wherever it is shed , does cry for vengeance unless atonement is made angry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by histemple: 5:42pm On Jan 24
This looks like a clear case of assassination.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by chidiakwari: 5:42pm On Jan 24
Kingrshd3:

My brother he dey happen for US and UK too and they won't identify the killer and they will go Scot free so don't use the word NIGERIA instead say may God help us
Nigeria is a hell hole. WHo told you they don't find the culprits or investigation is not launched? Are you out of your mind?

You better go and protest before you get trapped in same circumstance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by sukkot: 5:43pm On Jan 24
AngelicBeing:
l understand but blood, wherever it is shed , does cry for vengeance unless atonement is made angry
ahhh well vengeance it is then. What will be will be . Somebody better brace up for impact
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Ngirinze: 5:43pm On Jan 24
Rest in peace
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by davosea(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24
superCleanworks:

Now of course i want peace on the streets But realistically, painting perfect pictures ain't never worked...
haha pacman.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by smyo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24
tyup:

And you well so
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by FireUpNow(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24
Like a planned hit.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Kingrshd3: 5:45pm On Jan 24
chidiakwari:
Nigeria is a hell hole. WHo told you they don't find the culprits or investigation is not launched? Are you out of your mind?

You better go and protest before you get trapped in same circumstance

I didn't say they won't track or so but what I mean is that not all cases just like Nigeria too ..

There are many cases too that the police will later get the killer while some they won't ..

Do you see d other topic about a UK woman having leg and head in her fridge shocked cool

That's an example but if it's Nigeria u will criticize everything and abuse d government too as if na only Nigeria he dey happen mtheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by viodemus: 5:45pm On Jan 24
Ndi iro dun start again this year.

Sneak attacks on us, this time around, we go talkless and play that rough play. The wicked SE enemies, wey know themselves, go soon understand say we sef sabi do unknown mata. Since una no want peace, we sef sabi dish pieces.

Sham and unbalanced security forces are not innocent.

May God continue to bless the great region.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Jan 24
sukkot:
ahhh well vengeance it is then. What will be will be . Somebody better brace up for impact
Remember the blood of Abel that was crying for vengeance in the celestial realm after Cain Murdered Abel, crying blood is a serious problem either via abortion, murder , war etc sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Kingrshd3: 5:46pm On Jan 24
kasim155:

I swear, the country need to be sold as soon as possible. Killing, hunger, crisis, death, etc every day by day

Not only Nigeria haba stop the shit hole ..

Who tell u say Dem no dey kill for US UK hungry and crises too

Did they tell u everybody in UK is richer than Wizkid Davido and Tinubu

Who is lieying to you mthrrw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by MrCork: 5:48pm On Jan 24
dre11:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-anambra-couple-dump-corpses-in-vehicle-boot/?amp

BUT WHY ARE IBO PEOPLE ALL WAYS KILLING COUPLE in there village??....Is this normal for them?(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Terrahawk: 5:52pm On Jan 24
I will never ever set foot in that geographical zone, ever. Condolences to the family of the deceased. 🙏🏼
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by worksmart(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24
After certain time of the night after when police check points have usually stopped; Never stop your vehicle for any gunman even if they appear as police. Speed up and accelerate directly at the gunmen. Speed past them crashing through or avoiding barriers or reverse and turn back soon as any road block is spotted from a distance.

Never allow yourself to be abducted alway try to escape. Even if you have to jump out your vehicle to escape on foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Staywithbina: 5:55pm On Jan 24
dre11:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-anambra-couple-dump-corpses-in-vehicle-boot/?amp
I saw a video of the incidence,I can only but wonder what could have led to such,are they married couples ,did as a couple run a business were they duped someone ,most of this people here that are married are now committing crime with their partners ,hope say dem no sell land that is not genuine to someone as a couple ,is it a case of married man sleeping with another man’s wife or wife sleeping with another womans husband ,what could have prompted this ,this is purely cold murder cold assassination,the people that did this don’t look like they care much about money ,the scene looks revengeful,people just need to be very careful this days ,a lot of things are seriously happening down here
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by foleskay(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24
1000% sure they killed this couple because of a deal that went wrong. Ibos are very deadly and callous when it comes to money. They will kill their parents when money is involved.

Naso one ibo corper wan stab me then during nysc in Anambra oo..just cos of 500 naira CDS fee. I used blow deck his neck. He sent his cultist frnds after me.but I ran to osun..and became ghost corper. I still dey look for that niqqa angry angry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by MomohMrMoore: 5:59pm On Jan 24
Nigeria nust fail in everything. Why cant they use technology to track these criminals that has taken over the country. Why cant they use satellite tracking to track?
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by africanusvu(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24
Nnamdi boys.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Staywithbina: 6:03pm On Jan 24
Nonexisting1:
Could be envy or dispute such as land. What kind of serious deal could someone that drove that rickety camry car afford to make?
Most times this people you see involve in duping people or fraudulently collecting money from them ,either sold a land that’s not genuine and when that money is there ,will be feeling untouchable and mighty forgetting that the money finishes ,here in enugu ,there are a lot of them ,they will sell a particular land to 5 different people,now use your own money and be doing case with you ,
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Snowx: 6:03pm On Jan 24
Wicked and terrible world
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Subonbon(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24
Zonefree:

You really need to take care of your mental health,
I swear!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Burnt Alive For Stealing Black Bullet Drink - VIDEO / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) / #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.