Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) (51249 Views)

Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader / Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24
Horrible
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by chidiakwari: 8:37pm On Jan 24
Kingrshd3:

I didn't say they won't track or so but what I mean is that not all cases just like Nigeria too ..

There are many cases too that the police will later get the killer while some they won't ..

Do you see d other topic about a UK woman having leg and head in her fridge shocked cool

That's an example but if it's Nigeria u will criticize everything and abuse d government too as if na only Nigeria he dey happen mtheew
You literally get killed like a chicken and kidnapped like a bee honey.

Your life is not with a a bowl of porridge.

Citizens negotiating with kidnappers. You’re in a hell hole
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by sukkot: 8:46pm On Jan 24
AngelicBeing:
Remember the blood of Abel that was crying for vengeance in the celestial realm after Cain Murdered Abel, crying blood is a serious problem either via abortion, murder , war etc sad
hmmm is a serious something ooo bro 😄😄 . But they also do say blood shedding cleanses the land. So maybe this particular one was a cleanse 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Exceed15: 9:06pm On Jan 24
I wished these evil people were caught and burnt alive. Kai.. see wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by highchief1: 9:07pm On Jan 24
dre11:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-anambra-couple-dump-corpses-in-vehicle-boot/?amp
I’ll rather live in north east now than live in south east.boko haram has more empathy than this igbo men.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24
That place na death zone

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Ohraykon: 9:09pm On Jan 24
foleskay:
1000% sure they killed this couple because of a deal that went wrong. Ibos are very deadly and callous when it comes to money. They will kill their parents when money is involved.

Naso one ibo corper wan stab me then during nysc in Anambra oo..just cos of 500 naira CDS fee. I used blow deck his neck. He sent his cultist frnds after me.but I ran to osun..and became ghost corper. I still dey look for that niqqa angry angry
are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Kingrshd3: 9:23pm On Jan 24
chidiakwari:
You literally get killed like a chicken and kidnapped like a bee honey.

Your life is not with a a bowl of porridge.

Citizens negotiating with kidnappers. You’re in a hell hole

You ehn your.matter tire.me
Well you got.me.on this Sha.

May God help us 🙏
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by 360command: 9:28pm On Jan 24
1TrippleCee:
Nigeria continue drinking blood. DSS, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Airforce, All states security services. Even from the EndSars incidence, to numerous kidnapping and murder incidents like this one. I have one question to ask please. Why can't we use Satellite tracking systems to identify killers and kidnappers and bring them to book. If you are a member of thr Nigerian security force, i need you to provide me with constructive answer to my question immediately.
we need more than satellite tracking. We need forensics, we need bio data, we need camera just before an exit or along the way . I can't even write much because our govt knows what we need to fight insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24
Ordinary camry,blogger no know.corolla Corolla corolla.does the car look like a corolla.RIP to the dead.All those Eastern states, very unsafe places
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by countryman13: 9:41pm On Jan 24
dre11:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-anambra-couple-dump-corpses-in-vehicle-boot/?amp
Some people are heartless! Human's life no longer mean anything to dem! God, please us from the hands of the wicked ones,amen
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by abimic(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24
In a country where we have a functional system, the fingerprint was just enough.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by CHIGIM: 10:40pm On Jan 24
1TrippleCee:

Can you show the entire forum where i made any ethnocentric statement please ?
sorry bro its not u i was writing about but the same guy u were replying to typo
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by onuman: 11:33pm On Jan 24
dre11:

"the police personnel attached to the Oyi Division have recovered and deposited the two lifeless bodies in a mortuary, while investigations have commenced to unravel the circumstances surrounding their deaths."

Typical statement from Nigeria's police which functions to protect tenure of political office holders, but not protect citizens.
Police in other countries prevent crime.
The northern region which has held tight to this type of one centralized police formation for all Nigeria do so because of fear that decentralizing police force in Nigeria may lead to regions using State or Regional Police to break up from Nigeria. The death toll from one police formation for all of Nigeria climbs.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Terrahawk: 12:03am On Jan 25
Tori Olorun. Ki won tete sin won o ki awon ara ibeyem to fi oku won shey nkwobi.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by MrJames007: 12:15am On Jan 25
1TrippleCee:
Nigeria continue drinking blood. DSS, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Airforce, All states security services. Even from the EndSars incidence, to numerous kidnapping and murder incidents like this one. I have one question to ask please. Why can't we use Satellite tracking systems to identify killers and kidnappers and bring them to book. If you are a member of thr Nigerian security force, i need you to provide me with constructive answer to my question immediately.
Please how's this possible? When the system was not attached on them
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Sunrise258: 1:08am On Jan 25
Sad thing about Igbo is they're blind to the hatred amg themselves & will always settle their scores with murder. This could be an illegal deal gone wrong. The Ozubulu church shooting of 2017 was not gaslighted bc it was Igbo drug dealers war. Keep wasting yourself but don't blame Nigeria for your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Originalsly: 3:53am On Jan 25
Hmmmm .... "Marks of violence and gunshot injuries all over their bodies" ... doesn't seem to be random killing. I want to believe a s scorned woman is behind this killing ... is overkill.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Bigkenny: 3:55am On Jan 25
Being on a war front is better than living in Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by HRMK: 5:19am On Jan 25
IPOB,ESN,UGM ON THE PROWL AS USUAL!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Otolomo1(m): 5:53am On Jan 25
How ?
Pls explain better
1TrippleCee:
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Zafsy75: 6:19am On Jan 25
Warrior99:
No, rather we go back to Regional form of government OR we go our separate ways (the way it was before Nigeria)...

We had that system inplace until some dude in an attempt to TAKE ALL, DOMINATE ALL and CONTROL ALL Truncated that regional system.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Chukwuka319(m): 6:33am On Jan 25
This is obviously a case of assassination.May the killers never die peacefully and their descendants if any shall never cease to die untimely.
The sword shall never depart from their lives and that of the family.
This is a curse,God placed on David's family line, after his grievous sin of adultery with his officer Uriah's wife, and murder.
I send that curse to the killers and accomplices.
Amen.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by justking(m): 7:09am On Jan 25
This is barbaric
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by HeroicMeastro: 7:13am On Jan 25
dre11:

So no one is going to talk about the religion and tribe of the perpetrators of this heinous act?
Hypocrisy at its peak!
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by babayinka77(m): 8:00am On Jan 25
dre11:

Our eastern brothers should do more in helping resolve the security challenge of the region. People know themselves and can do a lot to help in that space.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Tonididdyx: 9:44am On Jan 25
... Their own harddhip Don end!

Shikenna
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by JB4life: 12:05pm On Jan 25
Too barbaric and horrible.

May God have mercy on us.

Rip.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by Kincoco111: 1:00pm On Jan 25
Work of hired assassin period. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by waldigit: 2:38pm On Jan 25
1TrippleCee:
Man power, infrastructure most importantly political will. A regime like that of Buhari that engages in extra judicial killings would be relunctant to invest in a system that will expose it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis / Lightning Strike Kills IMSU First-Year Student In Imo / Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.