Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? (910 Views)

What Will You Be Doing In Heaven For All Eternity? / Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints / Not Enough Room In Heaven For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2011
Hello my country people. I'm glad to notify you that 11th Nov. 2011 Is a covenant day to spiritually immunize and insure your destiny for oustanding experience of greatness in your undertakings. You dont need any fake prophet to do it for you but to engage yourself in prayer on that day. I'm a testimony of it, pray and sow a seed on that and expect a great divine favour. If your last year is better than this year, this is the day to address next year. Try it! If you want to learn the mystery of 11-11-11 or have any contribution, speak out
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2011
Dear God! may I never fall victim to the illiteracy plague tongue
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Dear God! may I never fall victim to the illiteracy plague tongue

What is wrong in praying on that day? Praying at anytime or anyday is good and I don't think it is bad if we are motivated to pray on a particular day. And if you are the type that likes likes to show some numerical literacy try and do some calculations by adding the year you were born to your age by the end of this year and see whether the last two digits will not amount to 11.
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

What is wrong in praying on that day? Praying at anytime or anyday is good and I don't think it is bad if we are motivated to pray on a particular day. And if you are the type that likes likes to show some numerical literacy try and do some calculations by adding the year you were born to your age by the end of this year and see whether the last two digits will not amount to 11.

There is no mystery to it. you of all people should know that  wink This is how it usually starts and then the self-fish will add another line of scripture and before you know it - It now becomes a killer religioud cult (religious deception always starts with a mystery that most times have an obvious explanation or none at all)
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

There is no mystery to it. you of all people should know that  wink This is how it usually starts and then the self-fish will add another line of scripture and before you know it - It now becomes a killer religioud cult (religious deception always starts with a mystery that most times have an obvious explanation or none at all)

Did I say that it was a mystery?  It is what I call the beauty of Mathematics and if you refuse to pray on any particular day then try playing with some figures, God is the Greatest Mathematician you know. wink
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by Sirniyeh(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
Nobody is inttelligent to know how foolish he is until he faces the consequence. And nobody can speak beyond the level of his understanding. Some people are myopic in their thinking and I tag them educated illiterates. What is wrong with admoniting people to pray on a particular day? Well, you must know that spirituality begins in thought and no one will rise beyond the level of his mind. If you like pray on 111111!
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
As any other day mate. undecided
Please stop making silly gimmicks out of things.
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sirniyeh:

Hello my country people. I'm glad to notify you that 11th Nov. 2011 Is a covenant day to spiritually immunize and insure your destiny for oustanding experience of greatness in your undertakings. You dont need any fake prophet to do it for you but to engage yourself in prayer on that day. I'm a testimony of it, pray and sow a seed on that and expect a great divine favour. If your last year is better than this year, this is the day to address next year. Try it! If you want to learn the mystery of 11-11-11 or have any contribution, speak out

As usual its all about greed and covetousness. nothing about increasing in spiritual growth, nothing about knowing Christ more, nothing about encouraging ourselves in the hope beyond . . . its all about our "greatness" here on earth. Sure dudes.
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by Image123(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
One man esteems one day above another, let everyone be fully persuaded in his own mind. We don't have to make 'issues' of everything. Whatever inspires faith in some ought to be encouraged, i think. Some take their birthday special and a day God would bless them specially. Some take the first day of a month, some take cross over night-31 December. Some it's a dedicated day of each week. Men ought always to pray and not to faint.
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by r231(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
undecided
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by SirJohn(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2011
Oh not again
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by Sirniyeh(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2011
Those in spirit understand the things of the spirit. Everyday is loaded with blessing. But it takes you connecting to the fountain of the day to experience the blessing
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by TrueSeeker(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
Are all days not the same? Is what you do or achieve in a day that is important not a calendar date. what can you then say about 11-11-1911, 11-11-1811, ,  11-11-1111 or 10-10-10, 09-09-09, 07-07-07 or you forget those dates?  grin
Re: 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
SirJohn:

Oh not again

Next up, 10-11-12 and 12-12-12.

Sirniyeh:

Those in spirit understand the things of the spirit. Everyday is loaded with blessing. But it takes you connecting to the fountain of the day to experience the blessing

Yes indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Does God Answer Short Prayers Like Mine? / Proof Google Is God / Why Do Our Pastors Jump Chapters Like Deut. 22:5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.