Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos (25286 Views)

President Buhari Receives Secretary General Of Dhabi (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by georgeakins: 8:11pm On Jan 24
Jimafe31:
God bless you admin for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

Weep not, my child!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 8:12pm On Jan 24
Fruitless visit
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by adebowales: 8:14pm On Jan 24
Pls don’t let them influence your decision. They are snakes
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by shortIGBOman: 8:18pm On Jan 24
Odua1stson:
Some people go cry today, dem go be like why not anambla

Anambra don baff? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by bashir247: 8:18pm On Jan 24
Lagos for sure
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by PrinceofSarcasm: 8:21pm On Jan 24
PortHarcourtcit:
princeofsarcasm I didn't see judolis comment as derailing

Who are you again?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by johnjose68: 8:23pm On Jan 24
naptu2:
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Oya Bliken, let's go to alambla, let's go and see something grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by Jonjam269: 8:27pm On Jan 24
Losers who wrote epistle
to the USA and believed USA is so powerful they would arrest BAT before the inauguration at the same time belittled Blinken visit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by sharpchap: 8:29pm On Jan 24
WHY SOME people dey call Anambra, if Blinken come na akpu and ofe onugbu we go give am. we no send anybody we no fear anybody we no wan know. oyibo na normal human being we no take them as God like some people. we no dey trip say oyibo recognize us AND THEY KNOW thats why they limit themselves to other parts of the country.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by PrinceofSarcasm: 8:30pm On Jan 24
PortHarcourtcit:
princeofsarcasm I didn't see judolisco comment as derailing , why are you always here on Nairaland constituting problem every time of the day...

Have you gotten a job finally ? I asked you to prove you are a graduate and have a job by just posting your LinkedIn profile url let us verify and you ran away ?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by aspabay(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24
When will Blinken visit the President of the Federal republic of twitter , aka pitiobi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by Manolo3107: 8:53pm On Jan 24
seunmsg:
Blinken no go visit Anambra? At least, he should say hi to Twitter president and see the Dubai that Peter Obi built in the state grin🤣
U said it all, nonsense set of mofoz
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by lordm(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24
Elidrisy20:
Fruitless visit
no wonder they call you people "children of hate "

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by Madeade: 9:16pm On Jan 24
Na wa o!

See as Sanwoolu spoil mouth like small pikin say him dey shake hands with Blinken🤣🤣🤣

Sanwo Boy!😁
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by kernniejay(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24
Jimafe31:
God bless you admin for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.
Stop jaking weed, you say no. Now look at what you have done to yourself. Read what you wrote above, does it make any sense to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by Didi2d(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24
Chinny024:
It's the duty of President or Vice..Abi, Tinubu no like him vice?

🤣🤣🤣..Let the drama roll out....Lagos vs north!!

He was in Abuja yesterday and now in lagos
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by GGIA: 10:24pm On Jan 24
Bmaster:
peter obi that eats what they kept for you ?
It's like all of you are mad in that una sad waste ?
I am not even from the S. west.

Not everyone who talks the truth about the red wasteland of the ndi-jews of Emeka-land in the yeast is from the S. west.

Wisdom is chasing you but your are too fast. cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by soullove1881(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24
Chinny024:

He was in Lagos for a mission or is Lagos Abuja to you that you expect VP to represent?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24
Chinny024:

How did you arrive at that
Your statement is annoying and outstandingly foolish .
It deserves an award.
Since when did our President go to airport to receive ANYONE? Even the US President?
Is Blinken a head of state? Even if he is the President does not go to the airport to receive him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... / Ambode, LASTMA In Face-Off Over Traffic Gridlocks / Bola Tinubu Receives Winter Olympic Touch 2018 From Korea Consul (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.