Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos (25444 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Receives Prince Harry & Meghan Markle / President Buhari Receives Secretary General Of Dhabi (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24
soullove1881:

He was in Lagos for a mission or is Lagos Abuja to you that you expect VP to represent?
Even in Abuja is he on the same protocol standing?

His counterpart is the Foreign Minister
He is the US Foreign Minister so why should President meet him at airport
The president does not even meet Heads of state at airport
Don't take my word for it
Research so in future you can say that with

Full chest
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by soullove1881(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24
aribisala0:
Even in Abuja is he on the same protocol standing?

His counterpart is the Foreign Minister
He is the US Foreign Minister so why should President meet him at airport
The president does not even meet Heads of state at airport
Don't take my word for it
Research so in future you can say that with

Full chest

President didn't meet him at the airport. What are you saying na๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you're very funny oh
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by PHAYOL81: 11:00pm On Jan 24
Lagos upon the beat
GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24
soullove1881:

President didn't meet him at the airport. What are you saying na๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you're very funny oh
Are you literate
Can you comprehend simple English

Ask a literate neighbour to translate or calm down read and comprehend before responding
Contextualise that with the person you quoted,your response and what I said
Read slowly and comprehend
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by jimcaddy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24
Paraman:
Why did he choose to visit the so called slum?
To you a typical Nigerian, it is a slum, but to nationals of other countries, they see Nigeria as a business opportunity to enhance bilateral trade. We are always too quick to condemn Nigeria. Like I've never seen a bunch of people so quick to condemn their country and start making plans to run away from their country and to someone else's country. If the citizens of those other countries too ran away and abandoned their country, would we Nigerians see where to run to? We are the problem of ourselves in Nigeria, and until each and everyone of us work on our mindsets, Nigeria will never change.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by Terrahawk: 11:41pm On Jan 24
Stupid governor. How long with it take him to find a suitable investor to deliver lekki international airport, something he promised will start mid 2023 last year. Useless oponu.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:13am On Jan 25
ghiloman28:
It Lagos and other states always.

Every region lives in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by soullove1881(m): 12:54am On Jan 25
aribisala0:

Are you literate
Can you comprehend simple English

Ask a literate neighbour to translate or calm down read and comprehend before responding
Contextualise that with the person you quoted,your response and what I said
Read slowly and comprehend

You're acting like a git. At best, your initial reprisal tag wasn't necessary at all.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by bewla(m): 1:26am On Jan 25
billionman:
Eko for a reason
How come aso ebi no involve

I most see baba
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by viodemus: 4:02am On Jan 25
May God continue to bless the USA and her best ally in Africa, the great region.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by ElSudani: 4:14am On Jan 25
Jimafe31:
God bless you admin for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

Severe pain being masked and cloaked in senseless sarcasm.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by Mirasteel: 5:44am On Jan 25
Lagos is like a different country in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:17am On Jan 25
Paraman:
Why did he choose to visit the so called slum? He left places like Akwa, Aba, Onithsha that looks like Dubai and visited the slum

Swear if you're living in that slum quoted ? undecided
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by denny43a: 9:18am On Jan 25
DoingsDoings...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by BALLOSKI: 10:35am On Jan 25
Wainey:
Shebi ona say this man deh for Grenada?
I wonder too. Abi him get private jet? If secretary of state is coming, and he's meeting with him, weeks before now, he'd be informed and won't just travel like that.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25
soullove1881:

You're acting like a git. At best, your initial reprisal tag wasn't necessary at all.
Are you literate?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by Slytiger: 2:56pm On Jan 25
Wainey:
Shebi ona say this man deh for Grenada?
You dey mind that olodo Gbarebo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by Chinny024(f): 6:31am On Jan 26
aribisala0:
How did you arrive at that
Your statement is annoying and outstandingly foolish .
It deserves an award.
Since when did our President go to airport to receive ANYONE? Even the US President?
Is Blinken a head of state? Even if he is the President does not go to the airport to receive him

Pls, don't take it personal...Even if it was a mistake, there should be more ways to correct someone u haven't known or met!..
Shalom.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 8:39pm On Jan 26
lordm:
no wonder they call you people "children of hate "
he should have visited Yemen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Donates Borehole In Birnin Kebbi (pictures) / Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjoโ€™s Absence At Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.