Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,278 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

They Kidnapped My Brothers And Demand For 20million -iamdaniboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Kidnapped My Brothers And Demand For 20million -iamdaniboy (245 Views)

She Would Sleep With Anyone For 20million / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers / Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Kidnapped My Brothers And Demand For 20million -iamdaniboy by Marygraham: 10:27pm On Jan 24
Who is Daniboy (iamdaniboy) And Why Is He Trending?

Daniboy, a prominent Nigerian music promoter widely recognized by his social media alias, iamdaniboy, has established a notable presence within the Nigerian entertainment industry through collaborations with various local music artists. However, his recent emergence in the public eye is linked to a distressing revelation regarding the alleged kidnapping of his brothers while en route to Kogi state.

According to his account, Daniboy managed to escape the clutches of the abductors with the assistance of the Nigerian army, who intervened to secure his release. He explained that the absence of an airport in Kogi compelled them to travel by road, a decision that eventually led to the unfortunate incident.

Adding a layer of complexity to the situation, Daniboy disclosed that his... Read further https://www.timztell.com/editorial/who-is-daniboy-iamdaniboy-and-why-is-he-trending/

(1) (Reply)

A 24- Year- Old Lady Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Her Kenyan Boyfriend / Lady Accuse Ola Of Lagos Of Getting Her Pregnant / Shocking Truth Behind Mr Ibu's Alleged Death Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.