Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Price Of Rice Up 81% In 1 Year, Onions Rise 123% - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Rice Up 81% In 1 Year, Onions Rise 123% (8441 Views)

Beans, Tomatoes, Rice Record 253%, 123%, 51% Price Hike / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Rice Up 81% In 1 Year, Onions Rise 123% by Cromagnon: 3:04pm On Jan 25
Funkyswagzz:
Price of dollar is 1390 this government is doing well. Joke apart if dangote would have prioritised production of pms and port harcourt have started by now, we would've seen the impact. One question I keep asking is, are our leaders not aware of the problems we are facing or they don't want to solve it asap?
your problem is not their problem
Re: Price Of Rice Up 81% In 1 Year, Onions Rise 123% by Kingrshd3: 4:37pm On Jan 25
Tochi360:

Shut up jarey.

They can never be as bad as this,Tinubu is a colossal failure, He bests bubu in all spheres on destroying the economy of Nigeria.

Forget politics, forget Tribe or Religion nothing can be worse than tifnubu and His Apc structure of suffering and insecurity.

Did Obi and Atiku tell You they are going to remove the Subsidy without putting policies in place to tackle the effects??

My brother u are also right but ask urself how many incumbent present is usually better than d ex resident in Nigeria 🤔

This implies both atiku and PitObi will still do the same 🤔

Or can u tell me d Messiah that Nigeria missed ??
Re: Price Of Rice Up 81% In 1 Year, Onions Rise 123% by Tochi360: 5:26pm On Jan 25
Kingrshd3:

My brother u are also right but ask urself how many incumbent present is usually better than d ex resident in Nigeria 🤔

This implies both atiku and PitObi will still do the same 🤔

Or can u tell me d Messiah that Nigeria missed ??

Under Yaradua tenure Nigerians saw hope.
Minus the planned Northern insecurity against Jonathan His tenure brought hope.

The reason We have this level of disaster with Apc is bcus they never had any intention of solving problems of Nigeria bcus Apc is only interested in crushing Pdp and keeping power at all costs.

Make We dey tell ourselves the truth Nigeria.
Re: Price Of Rice Up 81% In 1 Year, Onions Rise 123% by Kingrshd3: 6:09pm On Jan 25
Tochi360:

Under Yaradua tenure Nigerians saw hope.
Minus the planned Northern insecurity against Jonathan His tenure brought hope.

The reason We have this level of disaster with Apc is bcus they never had any intention of solving problems of Nigeria bcus Apc is only interested in crushing Pdp and keeping power at all costs.

Make We dey tell ourselves the truth Nigeria.

God bless you men u are 100% right 👍

ONLY YARADUA WAS D MESSIAH BUT THEY DIDNT ALLOW HIM TO LAST LONGER ON THE THRONE ..
Re: Price Of Rice Up 81% In 1 Year, Onions Rise 123% by armyofone(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25
Maybe they want hunger and stress to kill off people in the country because I don't see any reason why at fed, state or local level nothing is happening cry

But they forgot that black man still get stamina for sex in the face of hunger and stress.
Re: Price Of Rice Up 81% In 1 Year, Onions Rise 123% by Tochi360: 10:53pm On Jan 25
Kingrshd3:

God bless you men u are 100% right 👍

ONLY YARADUA WAS D MESSIAH BUT THEY DIDNT ALLOW HIM TO LAST LONGER ON THE THRONE ..

Anyone who has sense would never expect anything good from Apc.

How can You want to solve the problem of Nigeria yet you field bubu as president grin

Now they have brought someone every sane Nigerian knows to be a criminal and a chop I chop person to continue from where Buhari stopped undecided

I pity the poor people in this Country, You will smell pepper lipsrsealed just wait for this daft clueless president to unleash BANZIA MODE cheesy

Those hypocritical northerners that kept silent while bubu destroyed this Country are now capping, they aint seen nothing yet cheesy cheesy
Re: Price Of Rice Up 81% In 1 Year, Onions Rise 123% by Konquest: 10:56pm On Jan 28
peekspot:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/price-of-rice-up-81-in-1-yr-onions-rise-123/
The price of 1 kilogram (Kg) of rice increased year-on-year, YoY, by 81 percent to N917.93 in December 2023 from N506.17 in the corresponding period of 2022.

The National Bureau of Statistics, NBS, disclosed this yesterday in its Selected Food Price Watch for December 2023.

NBS also said the average price of 1kg of Beans brown (sold loose) rose by 48.5 percent YoY to N870.67 in December 2023 from N586.14 in December 2022.

Similarly, the average price of 1kg onion bulb rose by 122.9 percent YoY to N971.86 in December 2023 from N435.93 in December 2022.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? / Mamas Over 35 What Was Used To Make Food Taste Before Maggi Came / Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.