Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? (8452 Views)

Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans / Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. / Grinding Stone, Grinding Machine Or Blender: Which Makes Stew Tastier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? by desperatem(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Good day good women in the house. please I'd like to know if there is any blender that can blend pepper and tomatoes properly without sparing the seeds. i hate seeing the seeds after blending my pepper. the most annoying part is, the real pepper goes down the pot while the water stays up while cooking, i have to stir the soup severally before the real, not well blended comes up. I will be glad if you can recommend a better blender. I'm a bachelor and i love cooking my food. thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? by Emmyk(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2013
I doubt if there is...
Re: Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? by kevoh(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
From a fellow bachelor, you need to blend in small portions instead of dumping the whole pepper+tomatoes into the blender, this allows for even and smoother blending. After blending,place the whole tomatoes+pepper+onion paste in a sieve and let the water drain off. You'll be amazed at how much water will be drained before you place the paste into a cooking pot for proper boiling.

Draining the water through sieving allows you to save time, gas/kerosene and nutrients that would have been lost from over-heating if you had gone from blender straight to the cooking pot.
Re: Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? by comely(f): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Yes there is, try corona blender..it blends like normal grinding machine
Re: Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? by Emmyk(m): 7:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Of course there is a perfect blender. Okapi (Made in India) does the job. wink
Re: Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Throughout my stay in Naija, it's funny I never really saw a perfect blender, more like glorified graters.

However, in a world where there are no mills like those ones in Nigeria, it's funny how you get to see perfect blenders in almost every apartment. I mean blenders that almost over-blend sef cool

Dunno where we import our blenders from, or maybe they're not supposed to blend properly, since the mills are readily available
Re: Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? by Risken: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
never mind
Re: Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? by AdekunleIG(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2021
This Vitamix blender I bought from Konga is the best.
I've been using it for the past 2years.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fried Rice Vs Jollof Rice / Mamas Over 35 What Was Used To Make Food Taste Before Maggi Came / Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.