Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army (10233 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / IYC Roars, Accuses Governor Obaseki Of Supervising Ethnic Cleansing In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by Apostlenathan1(m): 10:49am On Jan 25
We weren't actually expecting you to come and say "oh, what the CAN chairman said is true. We are biased and supporting a particular group. We are supervising the killing of Christians by Muslims and not doing anything about it."
You actually said what we were expecting you to say.
Next!

4 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by Winning123: 10:51am On Jan 25
Whatisurproblem:
Useless army who cannot stop common Fulani herdsmen. Very useless army

You call them useless but when trouble come your way, you will call them to help you.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by PlanetZero: 10:52am On Jan 25
It is not today. Very useless organization. It such a pity that huma right abuse is so paramount in the co traction called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by PlanetZero: 10:53am On Jan 25
Winning123:

You call them useless but when trouble come your way, you will call them to help you.

Sometime your enemy can be of help. Human right abuse is so gross under Nigerian army. People have no choice
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by Donedeal1(m): 10:53am On Jan 25
Very weighty allegations
But not pleasant
The military does not only need to be above board
Must also be seen clearly to be above board.
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by Ttipsy(f): 10:57am On Jan 25
So I suggest the Nigeria govt is protecting Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by imagrg(m): 10:58am On Jan 25
Someone has told you what I had in mind to say, so I have nothing else to say than to tell you that I have nothing else to add! grin
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by Madeade: 11:00am On Jan 25
Believe the Nigerian army at your own peril....

3 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by Emusan(m): 11:00am On Jan 25
Cutezt:
Mr army sir, you are the useless and baseless ones.

The CAN chairman is not asking you for protection anymore, they are simply asking you to leave. Let who survives survive.
The statement is baseless, yet for hours, they were killing in Barkin Ladi, I personally have relatives there who I spoke with when it was happening and I can attest to the fact that the helpline was called for many hours and nobody showed up until the terrorists completed their agenda and went away, this is not hearsay, I was on the phone hearing gunshots.

This has been the gameplan for over 20 years on the Plateau, impose a curfew, then the blood thirsty terrorists come and kill the law abiding people observing the curfew in their homes, these terrorists are not spirits, they don't appear all of a sudden and start burning houses and killing people, so where are tye security agencies meant to be enforcing the curfew? Or do they were headsets and suddenly can't hear gun shots when this is happening?

Let the army leave and let the Plateau people show the world they are not cowards. So terrible that this is even happening in the current governors LGA.

Not even by calling the help line.

I was in Mangu, Bokkos precisely in 2018 that was the period when their traditional ruler was murdered.

I was told that when killing started, the army came and there was curfew declared from duck to dawn. So the army will be on ground but all of a sudden, the army will be no where to be found and in few minutes the jihadist will come to attack for hours and immediately they left the army will show face again.

So, the villagers came to realise that the army will only be around to prevent the villagers to retaliate.

3 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by BennyDGreat: 11:03am On Jan 25
Emusan:

Not even by calling the help line.

I was in Mangu, Bokkos precisely in 2018 that was the period when their traditional ruler was murdered.

I was told that when killing started, the army came and there was curfew declared from duck to dawn. So the army will be on ground but all of a sudden, the army will be no where to be found and in few minutes the jihadist will come to attack for hours and immediately they left the army will show face again.

So, the villagers came to realise that the army will only be around to prevent the villagers to retaliate.

What's the purpose of that?
This is crazy.... wiping people out year in year out
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by lomprico(m): 11:04am On Jan 25
Since 2015, anything the NA denies always turns out to be true.

3 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by History555: 11:05am On Jan 25
Winning123:

As in who in their right mind will enter barracks to ask for help. Abeg where the help desk dey for barracks
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by Emusan(m): 11:06am On Jan 25
BennyDGreat:

What's the purpose of that?
This is crazy.... wiping people out year in year out

The purpose for that is the reason they were called Jihadist.
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by iamjavadem(m): 11:12am On Jan 25
Mumu talk, so what would you have them do, just keep quiet?
Malroux:
Exactly what we are expecting you to say. Denying it means it is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by BennyDGreat: 11:12am On Jan 25
Emusan:

The purpose for that is the reason they were called Jihadist.

Beyond the jihad movement?
Is there any natural resource around the axis where this crisis happens?
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by Malroux: 11:16am On Jan 25
jattopeter:
Check the name of the person that signed the news , then you will know we have long way to go as a Nation.
The fortunate almajiri thinks he can deceive sane Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by CommonSense1967: 11:18am On Jan 25
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN is one of the problems of Nigeria.

They are only good at spreading fake news to their gullible brainwashed followers just like they do on Sundays in their business centers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by begge: 11:19am On Jan 25
They only knows how to deny, profesional my foot

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by aku626(m): 11:30am On Jan 25
You’ve the opportunity to defend the integrity of the NA and you do so by denying and passing blames? Rather than do an integrity test on your force. I don’t get

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by dannyspeejay(m): 11:31am On Jan 25
Don’t ever trust the Government, find ur way

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by sweetkev(m): 11:47am On Jan 25
Winning123:

Nigeria army/police are very useless, cowards and corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by Emusan(m): 11:48am On Jan 25
BennyDGreat:

Beyond the jihad movement?
Is there any natural resource around the axis where this crisis happens?

The talk about natural resources is just smoke screen.
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by sweetkev(m): 11:52am On Jan 25
ebenholer2:
EVEN THIS PRESS STATEMENT WITH A DISRESPECTFUL TONES EVER NAILED IT THAT THE ARMY ARE TRULLY BIASED AS THEY HAD EVER KNOWN TO BE.
HOWEVER, THE NORTHERN CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP SHOULD PLEASE ALWAYS TRY NOT TO BE OVER-EMOTIONAL, GOD ONLY CAN FIGHT THIS FIGHT FOR THEM AND SO THEY SHOULDN’T DEPEND ON MAN NOR GOVERNMENT.
If Isreal fold their hands and wait for God to fight for them against Hamas, they would have been wiped out from the surface of the earth. God hate cowards.
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by Ykc2(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25
Imagine igbo states are made up of Muslim and fulani bandits so by now our state be like that of plateau kaduna or benue
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by PrettyIfy7: 12:04pm On Jan 25
If it is false, they would've arrested the man.
But we all know that it is true.
Army can keep denying but the sensible masses shall eventually win one day.

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by SaLongs1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25
jattopeter:
Check the name of the person that signed the news , then you will know we have long way to go as a Nation.
You are spot on!!
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by gragz8701: 12:23pm On Jan 25
africanusvu:
When all the youths and men in pkateau and benue hav ran away to southern states doing okada and iron condenm biz and pety crime.leaving only old men.kids and women in their land.why wouldnt fulani terorist ran over the place.cowards

Ignorant boy.

You want them to face AK47 wielding Fulani terrorists backed by the army with sticks, stones and cutlass abi?

For your information, the indigenous Christians of middle belt are the real warriors for refusing to be conquered by fulani terrorists backed by the state for centuries now.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by amah4game: 12:30pm On Jan 25
Islamic scholars and preachers are saying operation safe haven was killing Muslims, and now you are saying they did their jobs well,
who do we believe now when Christians are saying otherwise? You are quick to disclaim a Christian leader but kept silent and ignored Muslim Preachers spreading lies and hate! Obviously it sounds like the army is biased on the Plateau simple!
politicoNG:

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7980502/military-supervising-killing-christians-plateau
Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by EdiskyHarry: 12:44pm On Jan 25
Nigerian army is as useless as the Nigerian police force

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25
Winning123:

call who for help? You never understand the performance of NA in recent time, check across the country, which simple attacks NA has been able to stop? None in the record since yar'dua died, NA and it's leadership has been a total failure. You can prove me wrong by show us any of Nigerian army achievements. Nothing . Only thing is propaganda that they've killed 10milion terorist without a single evidence to show, how can curfew be declared and gunmen terorist still get passage to attack people? NIGERIAN ARMY ARE VERY USELESS. Na me talk am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debo Ologunagba: Iyorchia Ayu Remains PDP National Chairman / Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal / Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.