Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] (62615 Views)

Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) / Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25
The village isn't so bad.
Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by CarlosTheJackal: 11:31pm On Jan 25
A lot of inconsistency in her story.

There was no States in Nigeria back in 1963

Indomie wasn't on Nigeria then neither was any noodles available in Nigeria then

1 Like

Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by Pat081: 11:32pm On Jan 25
Let me open an account in her name so that you people can send money to her
Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by KingMack(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25
Life lessons in one pic😔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by Kingzjayzee: 1:17am On Jan 26
I dedicate 'back to my root' by Lucky Dube to our erstwhile Miss Nigeria. I was just comparing her pic if 1963 and now, guy! This life ehhhnn. Sotey, she dey admire herself inside newspaper. See transformation.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by Kingzjayzee: 1:48am On Jan 26
porthouse7:
Pack of indomie in 1963? I don't want to say Mama is lying sha
she said noodles not indomie.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by Kingzjayzee: 1:51am On Jan 26
LowKeyManny:

God bless our heroes past.
you quoted the whole story just to type a 5-word sentence. You are part of the problem of this country. Walahi!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by Kingzjayzee: 1:57am On Jan 26
CutSoap:

I don't think so
Her mindset drew her to the village
correct. She didn't utilize the opportunity her Miss Nigeria brought her. Imagine she went to London, spent upto two weeks and still came back the same. No network. No impact. No meaningful relationship. She just went there and after two weeks, she came back. Omo!! Well as they say, opportunity lost is gone forever. She no use her opportunity well joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by pacespot(m): 2:22am On Jan 26
The main thing is the media, the media at that time was not that prominent to elevate pageantry as it is today. For people like Wole Soyinka that are attacking social media, do they know how social media has helped our celebrities today in terms of fame and wealth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by Mayflowa(m): 3:36am On Jan 26
We4all:
She didn't take advantage of the opportunity to better her life. Mama still looks graceful but living in poverty. It is well.

Imagine her going to live in a village because she didn't want her mom home to be empty. What a small mind. She should have been in Lagos. She lost her opportunity out of life. Very sad!

1 Like

Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by BALLOSKI: 4:11am On Jan 26
dawnomike:
She's still beautiful at old age.
That's a fact!

Relocating to the village actually clipped her.
Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by Dshocker(m): 4:17am On Jan 26
Foodqueen:
One of my niece that wanted to become a model saw shege promax from men.

What happened?
Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by okerekingsley90: 6:01am On Jan 26
advanceDNA:
She said the government Abandoned her..?? Lol.....make i nor talk wetin dey my mind

Na her miss world govt go take remember her when even old footballers govt no send na she. She de funny 😆 😄 govt go leave problems wey choke remember her chai grin grin grin
Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by okerekingsley90: 6:10am On Jan 26
Pat081:
Let me open an account in her name so that you people can send money to her

Chai nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by AJEEJA: 8:39am On Jan 26
Asabaproperty1:
It’s not the government fault, it’s her fault, she refused to improve herself or work herself into government circle. Even the contest she won someone persuaded her, meaning she hardly push herself to achieve something.

Had to quote this. I love this angle. Some people LACK ambition.. I can't explain and I can't understand why after her mother's burial, a young woman who still had an entire life ahead of her CHOSE to remain in the village. SO THAT THE HOUSE WILL NOT BE EMPTY?? WTF!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by Ayosuccess12: 8:49am On Jan 26
Good luck Mama life in villages is easier than City life
Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by omoharry(f): 9:25am On Jan 26
ShangTsung000:
IYOO...

This is to remind our girls that nothing lasts forever.

I mean your beautiful face.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Yes ! And the men live young till they die abi!

1 Like

Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by porthouse7(f): 9:46am On Jan 26
Kingzjayzee:
she said noodles not indomie.
still no noodles in 1963
Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by blueAgent(m): 10:17am On Jan 26
Nonexisting1:
It's not today that Igbos started being selfless. The angle of chinyere in this story should inspire people here. She was rooting for this her Benue friend even when she was also in the contest. Thank you chinyere wherever you are now for showing who the Igbos really are. I'm toasting to your kind heart.

That's true.
We are selfless, we don't have its my turn mentality grin grin grin
Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by expensivediamon(m): 1:05pm On Jan 26
It is not only our girls that should be reminded that nothing ( beauty and sought after by men) last forever our boy's should also be told that their dick won't stand erect forever.
Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by Meself: 9:53pm On Jan 26
Natural beauty
Re: Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] by ShangTsung000: 9:32am On Jan 27
omoharry:
Yes ! And the men live young till they die abi!
IYOO....

Can you compare a 40 ye old man with a lady with the equivalent age?
You know I said the fact,you can't just live without comparing yourselves with guys that just the issue here. Thanks.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.